• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

cue

Smash Journeyman
hey ya'lls steph is gunna cook me din din to got push it back till 9 . sorry if this f's anyone up but having a gf is hard work.

so 9 pm. and yeah someone should hit up the new guys

Echo

Smash Champion
I'd go pick them up, but I don't have my phone with me so it'd be kinda hard... JBM is probably the only other person willing to do it :/

9 works for me. Liz and I have to do some shopping anyway, good chance to get it out of the way.

TONY MCSUESS

BOLT08

Smash Lord
You guys got f*cking **** on in crews against kansas. Why were most of you playing like total garbage? (Note: I'm not saying you are bad players, just that you guys were not playing as good as usual.)

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol good analogy.

in the wake of tonights games I gotta raise a serious question Who is Nebraskas SD king? It' def between Echo and Smeesh. Let's put it to a vote.

I vote Echo. My reasoning: He SD's more in tourneys and he SD's more with caracters that should never SD (Peach or Samus vs Kishprime for ex.)

§chizm

Smash Lord
lol good analogy.

in the wake of tonights games I gotta raise a serious question Who is Nebraskas SD king? It' def between Echo and Smeesh. Let's put it to a vote.
Smeesh has SDed at least once in any match I've ever played him.
I also remember him SDing all 4 stocks in one of our matches.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
You guys got f*cking **** on in crews against kansas. Why were most of you playing like total garbage? (Note: I'm not saying you are bad players, just that you guys were not playing as good as usual.)
I crashed from my full throttle and had no idea what ot expect from Z
smeesh i guess wasn't motivated and may have thought we were doing a 2 outta three
and really that put us down 6 stock from the getgo
plus i think jbm and echo SDed one each so we were down 8 stock before we knew what hit us

and smeesh is definitely SD king
he SDs in tourneys and if he's sandbaging he'll SD 4 stock and if he's practicing he'll SD just to see if he could have made it back from something impossible

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Yo

Anyone wanting to go to pound 4 it is 200 bucks to fly there.

Great deal through SW, but it only last 3 days

Get on it! I'll buy my ticket right now. If someone needs them to spot them some money hit me up.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
im gonna have to watch some m2k vids to help my sheik out

my ganon is still king :)
im gonna learn floats as a counter stage better I think its a lot of fun

Uli

Smash Champion
i was playing street fighter all night lol
jbm and dekline hogging the tv
FUCCCKK YOUUUUU

Dekline42

Smash Ace
lol good analogy.

I vote Echo. My reasoning: He SD's more in tourneys and he SD's more with caracters that should never SD (Peach or Samus vs Kishprime for ex.)
This match speaks for itself

sd*4

Echo

Smash Champion
lol Devon is definetely the King of SD's... I've just always been his apprentice. Last night I was on a roll with 'em, though. :]

Games last night were real. Me and Wes Nasty were kreeping in doubles... his brother didn't do too bad with Devon, either.

JBM: I'm gonna look into going to Pound. As long as those days are open for taking time off then I should be good. Not gonna buy a ticket just yet, though.

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
Pound isnt for another two months so I doubt anybody is going for it now, especially anyone from Nebraska . . . We're last minute on literally everything.

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
I was watchin friendlies between Lambchops and Dr. Pee Pee and Dekline plays exact like Dr. Pee Pee except Pee Pee is hella more technical.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Tyser said:
Tysersan (12:50:19 AM): alright, im gonna gaurantee 1 thing at contagion.. im gonna Dthrow-> Fsmash the other direction and its gonna kill somebody at this tournament
Tysersan (12:50:45 AM): if i dont, ill give u the prize money
there, we got our point through

Top Bottom