• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha, NE FFC February Tournament

dan smith

Smash Champion
Tomorrow? (Sunday?)

I have Jewish Youth Group...at 3...for like an hour...but besides that I am free.

We could Smash also.

Yeah...PM me becaue your box is full....

Jesi

Smash Ace
what's so funny about jewish youth group? I'm jewish...yeah....a mexican jew.... that's right... you heard me...imma join dan's group too!..... <_<

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
All the other weaklings went to bed but me and Murn Smashed till 4:30 AM today. W00T.

Anyone who makes fun of people for Smeashing should be shot! Why not play? It's so **** FUUUUN.

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
I am sooo ready for the Tuesday Smash! It'll be my first time and I can stay because I have spring break this week!

Link_Hero

Smash Cadet
weaklings? dude i went to bed cuz ur marth is weak sauce and couldnt manage to steal even one game from me last night:D

cue

Smash Journeyman
this tuesday....

i think link will become the best in nebraska

Link_Hero

Smash Cadet
thanx for the confidence david even though i think that u won more yesterday with ur doc, but i did own ur fox...love the new sig by the way.

Link_Hero

Smash Cadet
Yosh u would be proud..i've actually started using bombs. i only use them when im at high damage and ive just killed someone and im trying to keep them away from me...but hey at least its a step in the right direction.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Tacoom knows what he is talking about. You should always have a bomb in your hands.

Throwing a boomerang and pulling a bomb should be your first actions in every match.

Not only does always having a bomb in hand allow you to create a storm of projectiles through which you can lay down some stronger attacks but when you are at higher damage it pays to have that bomb in your hands in case you get knocked off stage. Bombs are great for recovery. I don't know if I saw you using any when we fought Hero. They give you an extra triple jump or can simply stop your momentum when you have been hit.

Very cool. Link has so many cool tricks...

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yeah i already showed him the linkology video.... it is ****ing awesome to say the very least.....

Link_Hero

Smash Cadet
Yosh u r on for more link dittos..u gonna be in town tomorrow for tuesday night smeash? Mo u must be out of ur mind that fox of urs is nearly as bad as ur marth and thats saying alot. and no dan when i played u i didnt throw a single bomb, but i am making an effort to start using them now.

PeachPunk

Smash Apprentice
actually pretty soon i will become the best in the nation since i beat mo's marth on marths best stage (once i will admit that but almost beat him every other time) and almost beat david every time i played him i am getting better w/ out practice!!! and i am pretty good tho right guys??

dan smith

Smash Champion
"i am pretty good tho right guys??"

No, you suck, now stop repeating that awful phrase.

I hate women with attitudes.

>_>

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
That phrase isnt quite as much fun to use now that Mike won't see us poking fun at him...but its still good shiitz.

It's true, Mo = cheap, crappy Marth user. In the words of Ken.

Tuesday night Smeash = David repeats. I'm calling it. First repeat champ this week.

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
Yay! I convinced my psycho-overprotective mom to let me spend the night tonight (Tuesday)! So who's all going to make an appearance? Be aware I'll bring it 2night :crazy:

Big Burn

Smash Lord
i think that the following people are going to be here....
me,mo,mike,deev,tank,shem,shea,kurtis,david,jeff,aaron.... i dont think yosh is coming which sucks... we need yosh.....if we had yosh we could have a crew battle which would be kind of fun.... except kurtis would replace the almighty beve if we did it....but somehow i think we could manage without beve...

PeachPunk

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by dan smith
"i am pretty good tho right guys??"

No, you suck, now stop repeating that awful phrase.

I hate women with attitudes.

>_>
that phrase that we keep using is making fun of Mike Falco Lover but yeah true its a little over used since he can't see that were making fun of him lol!!!

And isn't brynn goin to practice smeesh w/ u guys on tuesday? it is her spring break so she is down there. and i will be down there for Tuesday smeesh next week!!!

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yeah i knew that brynn was probably going to to practice with us... but i didnt know if she wanted to do the mini tournament that we always have.... so thats why i didnt list her name.... but if she wants to its cool.... that roy is not to be f-ucked with

Tacoom

Smash Lord
You guys know that me and Beve are the completion of both crews.
Im talking to my mom about letting me take her car cuz mine is Ill.........Ill get back to you soon

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Well, for the first time i will actually be able to stay for the mini tourney so that should be cool. And if johnny would come, that would be even sweeter, lemme know sometime tonight john if your coming, gimme a call if u can, later
Dragon

Baal

Smash Cadet
sweetness yosh is coming and this is actually going to b a good little tourney. and yeah there will b two set-ups 4 tonight

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Hey this is Sheik_1234 on Mario's name.

Here's a little tid-bit of what happend 2night:

I did really really good but ended up having a bad stretch of games and got third....:mad:

I was undefeated until the semi's like not even one game. ARGG!! Oh well Mo had my number at Corneria on the last life. I can beat Mo just unfortunate circumstances. The sad thing is I won't be able to do any of the other Tuesday night smash things because of parental units...

There will be a more detailed post later

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Off the top of my head...

1st - Myself heh what can I say? Went unbeaten. (Marth)
2nd - David (Doc, Sheik)
3rd - Jeff (SHeik)
4th - Mike (Sheik, Falco)
5th - Yosh (Yosh)
5th - Shea (Marth, ICs)
7th - Murn (Mario)
7th - Kurtis? Falco?

Not sure about the last one. Nice tourney by far the best we've had yet. David was so close to taking the first set off of me. I also went down to the last life against Mike's Sheik. I think Jeff's too.

Top Bottom