• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimars SSE partner?

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
For those who dont know what SSE means, its Subspace emmisary(I probably misspelled that)

Anyway, IF he is in SSE (Wich he probably WILL be) who would be his team partner? First I as thinking Ice Climbers, but they are paired with Meta Knight, then again, we have seen Diddy and Donkey, and then Diddy and Fox.

Personally I think it would be awesome for him to team with a fellow man of his ranking.

Captain Falcon!

Wha do you guys think?

80W53R

Smash Apprentice
Hmm.. I'd say Diddy Kong but he already has a partner. So the most logical ally would be Snake and Bowser :) Hehehe Imagine these 3 teamed.

even better, jigglypuff and olimar

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Pokemon Trainer.

Cmon you know PT is gonna throw a pokeball at a Pikmin. Then Olimar steps in and battles the PT, then the SSE ship comes blah blah.

Or he and Samus' ships crash into one another(one attacked by the SSE so wreckless driving?) and they team up.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
That would be pretty funny lol.

Snake would no doubt wonder how Pikmin would taste.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Snake and Olimer, because i remember reading that Snakes firstpartner was going to be confirmed soon and Captain Olimer was confirmed 2 days later.

HourglassMemory

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon trainer and olimar just sounds right.
I can already imagine the pokemon trainer walking in the woods and captain olimar almost getting stepped on by PKT. Then, somehow, he grows large and fights with him.
lol this is silly but it could be like that.

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
Haha I think he'll probably be with PT, too. He single-handedly conquered a tiny alien race, while pokemon trainers capture live monsters and use them to fight each other. Perfect match, yes?

DeChTu

Smash Apprentice
I've been thinking about this and I came up with a few obvious ones, although who is to say that it won't be seemingly random like many others.

Pokémon Trainer - both Olimar and him are in ways enslavers and have others do their fighting for them (although Olimar will at least step into the zone of battle). Team battles will be interesting between the two of them to say the least both innovative in different ways.

Pikachu - I think it would be so cute if Pikacu began to follow Olimar around and act as a Pikmin. I would love that pairing.

Mario - Part of the inspiration behind Olimar (both created by Shigeru Miyamoto) and Olimar being an anagram of Mario. It wouldn't surprise me if their paths crossed in this game.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
I can see Olimar hanging with Peach for some reason. She loves flowers so she would treat the Pikmin wonderfully. I guess since Peach is interchangeable with Zelda, she could work too.

I can also see Samus, because they're both space travelers, or Pokemon Trainer, because they both use others to do their work. That said, anything is possible.

some_jerk

Smash Apprentice
Since we're on the topic of Olimar and the SE, I might as well post theory on his story will start out.

It starts out with Olimar flying through the sky in the Dolphin with the Onions following close behind. Suddenly, the sky takes on a reddish hue and what else, but the Halberd shows up and starts to pursue the Dolphin. We're then treated to a scene of the Dolphin dodging some cannon fire from the Halberd, but alas, it gets hit. The Dolphin plummets towards the ground. Later, we see whom ever Olimar's SE partner is come accross the crash site of the Dolphin, with Olimar and the Pikmin in trophy form lying in the center. He/she untrophyfies him, and they embark on a quest to stop the primids.

Feel free to rate this.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
All I have to say is that the SSE does not need to attack Olimar for him to crash. He has... expertise in that area himself.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Sounds good, if they can shoot Fox down they can certainly hit the Dolphin.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Snake. Beyond a shadow of a doubt. I can just imagine it now...

Snake: Hey, are those vegetables? Let me try one! *grabs red Pikmin and eats it*
Olimar: Wha wha wha?!?
Snake: Hmm...spicy. :laugh:

MK-Ultra

Smash Apprentice
Actually it's going to be Olimar and Bowser, true story.

However, something just occurred to me. How is Pokemon Trainer going to work in SSE, does he move in the background?! What? It seems like we've only seen him remain stationary.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
MK, it'd be pretty awesome if he ran alongside his POKEYMANZ

Droogieb

Smash Apprentice
How about this, Olimar Crash lands in THIS WORLD and Stumbles into GANONDORF who Tricks Olimar into helping him and the SUBSPACE ARMY!!!!!

Puddin Master

Smash Apprentice
I don't know why, but I'd love to see Olimar and Game and Watch. Please make it back in Game and Watch...

Oh, Olimar and Lucas sounds interesting, too.

Top Bottom