• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimars SSE partner?

Pkaz01

Smash Cadet
Pokemon Trainer.

Cmon you know PT is gonna throw a pokeball at a Pikmin. Then Olimar steps in and battles the PT, then the SSE ship comes blah blah.

Or he and Samus' ships crash into one another(one attacked by the SSE so wreckless driving?) and they team up.
yea I guess that too yesterday samus and olimar would be a weird couple. I wonder what snake would say about him.

Sputnikk8156

Smash Journeyman
I think that it maybe Lucas and Olimar...to think back to the SSE "movie" trailer, Lucas is fighting in a house more then likely his...perhaps Olimar crash landed after the Halberd attacked the Dolphin and Lucas discovers him and the Pikmin in the house only in trophy form..the SSA Bytans try to get Olimar's Trophy, but Lucas fights to get them out of the way. Then Lucas untrophyfyes Olimar and the Pikmin and they go to fight the SSA? idk you tell me your thoughts :colorful::colorful:

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
If he's in, Ridley and Olimar would be epic. xD

For now, though, Snake and Olimar would be cool.

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
If he's in, Ridley and Olimar would be epic. xD

For now, though, Snake and Olimar would be cool.
Ridley would be the coolest thing since sliced bread..but not with olimar,
Ridley's a villian.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Tiny and Eco-Friendly... Just how I like my women.

What?

I'm a planeteer, and you can be one too.

Last I heard, saving our planet is the thing to do

Pulse

Smash Apprentice
Agreed, but this is not the place for that.

Anyway, I think that Olimar's buddy will be Capt. Falcon, if solely because a combo of Pikmin tossing and fire punch would rock (imagines Olimar tossing Falcon a red Pikmin, who then Falcon Punches, Pikmin in hand).

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
That would be awesome. However I feel that the Pokemon Trainer is the best one I've heard so far.

As an aside, how badly do you want a Captain Falcon spoken monologue in SSE, because I want one soooo bad.

Pulse

Smash Apprentice
Agreed. Still, there's no real talking in this game, Codec convos aside. Just little blurbs ("PK FIYA!!") and grunts.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The person I predict as Olimar's SSE partner, is a character I don't want in Smash

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
The person I predict as Olimar's SSE partner, is a character I don't want in Smash
Who is that character? Just curious.

Back On Track: I say his partner should be Lip; I mean come on, it makes since right. Flower Power and Pikmin power.

IllidR

Smash Champion
I think that Olimar's partner for the Subpsace Emissary will be Samus. This is because I always saw his role in SSE as helping out someone who crash-landed on his planet while being chased by the Subspace army, Samus is the only one I can recall at the moment with access to a ship, besides Fox but he's already partnered up with Diddy. Olimar and Samus for Brawl?

Gary

Smash Apprentice
There's really no rhyme or reason to how the SSE pairs are picked, so I guess we'll have to see. Although I agree that Dee Dee Dee and him would be epic. Even broken XD

Top Bottom