• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimars at WHOBO 3

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So who-all is coming?
So far I have:
Hilt
Fino
RichBrown
Me

and I'm going to assume that Zori and Denti are coming.
Please post in here to confirm anyway, though.
I know there were others, but my memory is really bad sometimes (mainly when I'm excited).

I'm REALLY FREAKING HYPED about this.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
lol well I'm gonna try to convince Cook to go. And I know some of the other Southern Olimars are planning to , like Tofe, Turaz, BSL (he counts lol). And Jane too. Can't wait! We gotta go to Denny's btw!

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Oh, I guess I should change Jane's position in my sig, then.

Turazrok

Smash Master
lol well I'm gonna try to convince Cook to go. And I know some of the other Southern Olimars are planning to , like Tofe, Turaz, BSL (he counts lol). And Jane too. Can't wait! We gotta go to Denny's btw!
Is there a buffalo wild wings ( or bdubs to the pros) in houston?

Also BSL is entering a tourney with oli this weekend so he will be a legitimate olimar mainer soon enough.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So we have between ten and fourteen Olimars attending WHOBO 3 so far. :o
Has Logic said anything?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
LOL Illmatic!

And not like I was planning on going, but the fact that there will be more than 2 or 3 Olimars would be reason enough not to. I say you either:

A, rig the bracket so every Olimar fights another Olimar, or

B, put all the Olimars on the side of the bracket with the top seeded player, so each match he plays a better Olimar.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Zori is annoying as hell you don't want to meet him. :awesome:

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
The fact that so many Olimars are going makes me want to go even more. I'm stuck between this and Genesis, cause most puertoricans want to do genesis, but here I think i can force someone to teach me how to play Olimar better :3

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I was debating between this and Genesis too, originally. But then I saw that this is an anime con. Then I saw that it's only brawl, which means it'll run more smoothly. Then I saw there's low tier singles and doubles. And I was sold.

Not to mention so many Olimars are going so it's gonna be so fun :D

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
I was debating between this and Genesis too, originally. But then I saw that this is an anime con. Then I saw that it's only brawl, which means it'll run more smoothly. Then I saw there's low tier singles and doubles. And I was sold.

Not to mention so many Olimars are going so it's gonna be so fun :D
I'm sharing the same train of thought xD

But Whobo is during school time :(, If I go to Whobo I'm going alone while I have most players from my community going to Genesis (we're that small) and WHOBO is over all more expensive. Flying from Puerto Rico is SUCH a bich :(

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Convince the others to go to WHOBO instead.
It's going to be better anyway.

Top Bottom