• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Tourney Results Thread

Zori

Smash Champion

There was a really boring month during the summer where i kinda got around 100 posts a day :chuckle:

-500 cp for over-enthusiasm.

-1000 cp for failing to realize i added the exclimation marks to reach the 10 char limit

Jane

Smash Hero
zori used lickilicky signature...

...its super effective! critical hit! vocal became confused! vocal is in love with zori!

MiniTroika

Smash Journeyman
Well once again the results weren't posted on allisbrawl, but here are some recent results:

Race's Final Tournament 9/18
I think there were 20-25 people at this one.....

1. DSF (Meta Knight)
2. Rich Brown
3. Tear Bear (Kirby/Luigi)
4. Anuar

I didn't really get enough of a look at the rest of the results while it was in the TIO. Sorry :(

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Well once again the results weren't posted on allisbrawl, but here are some recent results:

Race's Final Tournament 9/18
I think there were 20-25 people at this one.....

1. DSF (Meta Knight)
2. Rich Brown
3. Tear Bear (Kirby/Luigi)
4. Anuar

I didn't really get enough of a look at the rest of the results while it was in the TIO. Sorry :(
Wow, you really just came out of nowhere and started rippin shiz up lol, nice dude

And congrats to Rich too!

Zori

Smash Champion
i understand why you would be mad denti but take mk banned touneys with a grain of salt

...... no pun intended

IcyLight

Smash Lord
i did? and also, there were no MK mains there regardless, just 2-3 people who MAY have used him. new england has barely any mk mains. just saying :)

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
i did? and also, there were no MK mains there regardless, just 2-3 people who MAY have used him. new england has barely any mk mains. just saying :)
Ace - Diddy
Fats - Luigi
*Ninjalink - ICs vs icy, I assume random CPS all over the place otherwise.
Bizkit - Snake
Pelca - Falco main with pocket MK
*Koolaid - Diddy (why not, pit...I don't know.)

Starred who he lost to. I think that covers it all. His bracket is literally all NE aside from Ninjalink, and none of those people main MK. Pelcas pocket MK is.....average at best.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Atomsk, Ally, Inui, and Zucco all came to the midwest because they didn't want to go to it lol

But seriously what's with all the hate? I'm glad to see Icy making it to a tourney again, miss the kid. And as long as the results are marked with "MK Banned Tournament" or something, I don't see what the problem is.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Anuar, didn't you go snake/MK that tourney? I didn't catch all your matches but the ones I did you weren't playing Oli.

I beat DSF in winners 3-1, but then he got me 3-2 and 3-1 =( ill get him next time, I just lost patience at the end, I didn't feel like playing serious to begin with haha. I finally beat st@uffy for the first time ever though haha

RichBrown

Smash Master
Lol it was game 3 last hit, and he shoulda KOed me at the end cuz I was offstage and had no jump (good DI saved me haha)

The dude is mad good

MiniTroika

Smash Journeyman
Anuar, didn't you go snake/MK that tourney? I didn't catch all your matches but the ones I did you weren't playing Oli.

I beat DSF in winners 3-1, but then he got me 3-2 and 3-1 =( ill get him next time, I just lost patience at the end, I didn't feel like playing serious to begin with haha. I finally beat st@uffy for the first time ever though haha
I pulled out MK once and Snake a little bit more. I did use Oli more though. I didn't want to use him against DSF cause I don't feel like I can do it just yet with Olimar. I'm striving to use Olimar at least 80% of the time. I think I'm going to give Snake a rest and continue with Olimar/MK.

Stauffy entered? I don't remember. I played him too. Let's just say that he got pissed off too hehe.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
DNA Gaming USA #9, 9/25 Worcester, MA - Results

BEAT: 2 people, San
LOST: Koolaid, Bizkit

Brawl Singles:

1: oh..pit droped 5 spots? (Koolaid) *Spilt*
2: Fatal *Split*
3: Bizkit
4: San
5: IcyLight
5: Bloodcross
7: Peachkid
7: TKO (Pelca)
9: Albi The Racsist Dragon (Ace)
9: Headbands Are really cool dog (Soma)
9: Tommy Green Shirt
9: Sails
13: BFC
13: Bungie Player Cadet (Etecoon)
13: X
13: GaG
17: Zao
17: Earth
17: Lee
17: GTZ
17: Metal
17: Chii
17: Bass
17: Hobo
25: Artemis
25: Flanl
25: Bear
25: Serriph
25: SY3
25: Kyszl

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I did absolutely horrible at my tournament, thinking about quitting for a bit or getting some major tech skill practice up because i don't want to keep placing bad, first tournament in about 6 months where i have actually lost money

KTAR 3 Results
Singles Results

1: Ally ($350.40)
2: Anti ($175.20)-Lost to very early in tourney, before winner's quarter finals, made a lot of technical mistakes in our matches
3: ADHD ($87.60)
4: Will ($58.40)
5: Mighty Ray ($29.20)
5: Inui ($29.20)-Lost to in loser's bracket, i SDed game 2 at 20% trying to whistle through a tornado...i was one purple upsmash away from winning the match despite the low % SD, also i made a lot of technical and strategical mistakes both rounds
7: Nakat-Beat, nothing special
7: dabuz-This crappy placing is me
9: Slikvik
9: GIMR
9: Zucco-Beat, last stock kill was on frigate, he is lucario at 140% right next to edge, im fresh stock, i hit one of his attacks (probably the startup of fsmash or ftilt) with a purple pikmin side b, which apparently pushed him off the edge and set up my yellow fair FTW...just like what would happen with hitting a shielding opponent off the edge with a smash
9: Jtails
13: Kingtoon
13: Squall
13: Cable-Beat, nothing special
13: Jbandrew
17: Logic-Just noting logic also attended
17: Pierce
17: Nairo
17: Megaplox
17: Vinnie
17: Lie-Beat in tourney and $5.00 mm, nothing special
17: Kid
17: Malcolm
25: HelpR
25: Dapuffster
25: Tusm
25: Ish
25: Tsukasa Kasrani
25: MIB
25: Keitaro
25: Kirinblaze
33: Steph
33: Tantalus
33: Ether
33: Pwii
33: Penta
33: Snakeee
33: Yes
33: Doom
33: Izumi
33: Southpaw
33: Eazy
33: Mata-Beat, nothing special
33: Rookie
33: RJ
33: Bleachigo
33: vVv ChiboSempai
49: Spire
49: CyberMario
49: Litez
49: Killacam
49: Melon
49: xKing
49: Luigi King
49: GDE
49: Ebo
49: fancy
49: Mav
49: allied
49: Que
49: Ben Masters
49: Bonk
49: Phillyrider
65: EE Flowers
65: JCS
65: Aposl
65: xzax
65: Keith Kush
65: Luke Wasacz
65: Jewstrike
65: Shippo
65: Chen Li Cha
97: Pbbear-Beat, nothing special

Doubles Results

1: Ally & ADHD (Ally & ADHD) ($236.50)-Lost to, only took off one game
2: Atomsk and Nairo (Atomsk and Nairo) ($107.50)-Lost to, nothing special
3: Malcolm & Anti (Malcolm & Anti) ($64.50)
4: Xzax and vVv Chibo (Xzax and vVv Chibo) ($21.50)
5: Double Rainbow across the Sky (Jbandrew and Nakat)
5: Inui and Dabuz (Inui and Dabuz)
7: Cable and Will (Cable and Will)-Beat, nothing special
7: Lie and Logic (Lie and Logic)
9: RJ and Que (RJ and Que)
9: Dapuffster and Vex (Dapuffster and Vex)
9: Izumi + Snakeee (Izumi + Snakeee)
9: Squall and Steph (Squall and Steph)
13: Rookie and Vinnie (Rookie and Vinnie)
13: HelpR and Jtails (HelpR and Jtails)
13: Yes & Penta (Yes & Penta)
13: Tantalus & Luigi King (Tantalus & Luigi King)
17: Pierce and Spida (Pierce and Spida)
17: Tusm and Kaylo (Tusm and Kaylo)
17: Eazy and Litez (Eazy and Litez)
17: Mav and Mel (Mav and Mel)
17: Slikvik and GIMR (Slikvik and GIMR)
17: Jewstrike & Kid (Jewstrike & Kid)

IDK who else me and inui beat, regardless, me and inui didn't work out to well as a team because he had a habit of not letting me keep up with him and stay close

IcyLight

Smash Lord
ICY HOW DID YOU BEAT SAN

(I'm legitimately asking you what you did to beat him lol)

Dabuz/Logic: dudes...
i dunno don't get jab cancelled, camp camp camp if he gets close run away. if he approaches with aerial just shield grab. the matches were saved and bizkit will probably upload them if you want to see literally what i did, i just played i don't really know lol

Top Bottom