• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceanborn

Smash Journeyman
OLIMAR SPINS RIGHT 'ROUND FTW!

That is so going on my sig when I get to an actual computer. Thanks Kafke!

Edit: Darn, too big for mine. Any chance for the Oli Spin-only? No offense, heh.

TrueRedemption

Smash Journeyman
Fall? Or undeniable rise to supreme power? Not to mention the lead in whatever bad dance movie is coming out next. =) Awesome work kafke

-True

kafke

Smash Apprentice
I made it by itself.

Everyone like it?

Edit: Hope its my ticket into the "Pikmen" :)
To Mods: Can I use it in my sig along with what I already have? or would that break rules?

Kirby-oh

Smash Apprentice
Excellent. I suppose I don't need to keep working on it now. (Not that I mind, it's just not working.)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yay! I'm now an official member of the Pikmen! Yay for me!
Hip hip huzzah!!

And thanks for making that clip. Now everyone will know Olimar is lord of the dance!!

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
i like that olimar spin thing, but i'm getting something better soon.
and i want to give my 600th post to the captain.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Is there any vids of Olimar's english voice yet? Or does he even have one?
I was about to ask this. If he does, he just has the deep voice from Pikmin 2, which was not bad.

I hope he has that. It beats the hell outta Ike and Pit's english voices.... I just heard them a minute ago.. I almost cried.

kafke

Smash Apprentice
I just checked, indeed he does have a mouth. I think he'll be able to talk because, how else will he tell the stupid ship to shut up?

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I was about to ask this. If he does, he just has the deep voice from Pikmin 2, which was not bad.

I hope he has that. It beats the hell outta Ike and Pit's english voices.... I just heard them a minute ago.. I almost cried.
Really? I was rolling on the floor laughing at it.

And I don't think that deep voice was his. I think it was just a narrator.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Really? I was rolling on the floor laughing at it.

And I don't think that deep voice was his. I think it was just a narrator.

Im pretty sure it was, he would make a "huup!" noise at certain points when just standing around that was very deep.

Also, whenever you switched from Louie to Olimar and vice-versa, their names were said. And when "Olimar" was said, it was a distinctly different voice than the one that said Louie, so I think it was them.

And CB, did you finally sit down and play Pikmin? I thought you were part of the one or two of us that hadnt. If you have, what did you thin? great game eh?

Marilink

Smash Journeyman
I loved Pikmin when it came out, so seeing Olimar included in Brawl was a huge, and pleasant, surprise to me.

So yeah, I'd love be considered a Pikman. I'm definitely going to main Olimar as soon as I get the game. I can't wait.

kafke

Smash Apprentice
Im pretty sure it was, he would make a "huup!" noise at certain points when just standing around that was very deep.

Also, whenever you switched from Louie to Olimar and vice-versa, their names were said. And when "Olimar" was said, it was a distinctly different voice than the one that said Louie, so I think it was them.

And CB, did you finally sit down and play Pikmin? I thought you were part of the one or two of us that hadnt. If you have, what did you thin? great game eh?
:) that's what I thought when I played pikmin 2. I just got the game like a week ago, I Rofled at when the names were said.

And when you switch to the prez at the end made me ROFL also

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371

I bought Pikmin 2. Great game. And I think it was just a voice that was saying their names, not them.

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the first time I played Pikmin 2 that voice creeped me out. My reaction was along the lines of "WTF WAS THAT?! :scared:"

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
i'm hoping for something like spliced pikmin with some qualities of the 2 parent pikmin. Like a orange pikmin (red + yellow) immune to fire and can be thrown really high, green (blue +yellow) immune to electricity and water. For some reason i see that as the next step in the evolution of pikmin.
And then the Black Pikmin, who would be a combo of all 5 types, and would be immune to all the elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom