• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
YES! my prayers have been answered....except for pokemon trainers voice.
Y'know, I've actually grown to like PT's voice (although I would have preferred the first guy to voice Ash Ketchum) and actually, all of the voices have grown on me (still dont like Pit's.....)

Ike's especially, the Aether sound in the english version is much better imo than "seyuhhh!"

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
ehhh, #1 ash is voiced by a woman.
#2. i hate ash's voice the only voice i really like is snake. (new main?)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
ehhh, #1 ash is voiced by a woman.
#2. i hate ash's voice the only voice i really like is snake. (new main?)
New main? I thought you loved R.O.B. lol

Snake does look great however.

Edit: and yeah, Ash in the anime was a woman, had a brain lapse. However, I still thought it was great voice acting, at least compared to these in Brawl, and they should have gotten her to do it.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
wolf sounds like "a gay cowboy stripper" as my mom says.

EDIT: and i started playing metal gear solid, and i just love the game. psycho mantis FTW.

"you've been playing Super Mario Sunshine, havn't you?"

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
Hi there!

Just to let you know, I sent a PM to egruntz a few days ago... but I am still not added in grey to list...

Just wondering if there was anything else I had to do to get on...

Thanks

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
no, egruntz just hasn't been on.
in his absense, i declare me leader. i have experience *points to name* master of glitches.

jk, but really, he will get to you, just be patient.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
YES!!!!! It is time to rejoice! The last and final update was revealed today, and there are only 2 days until we fight with Olimar!

HUZZAH!!!!!!!
Yeah! (Well, actually, there will be updates after this) but 2 ore days til Olimar!

Which one of you wants a Pikmin to the face first?

(Also, Im going to require all of your friend codes)

IllidR

Smash Champion
YES!!!!! It is time to rejoice! The last and final update was revealed today, and there are only 2 days until we fight with Olimar!

HUZZAH!!!!!!!
Not the last update most likely. Sakurai would have ended with like a CONGRATULATIONS!

But I'm probably getting Brawl today! Hurray for connections!

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
yeh.
anyway, i'll be getting wifi on the day of brawl, so be prepared to suffer from glitch related injuries.

IllidR

Smash Champion
OMG! I got Brawl today, and may I am glad to say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE OLIMAR! He is no doubt my main! A word of caution though, first time picking him up he is extremely hard to use. I am just having so much fun, Brawl FTW!

Back to playing, more Olimar!

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Bad news guys. A meteorite is going to destroy the earth on 11:59 PM Saturday. Great timing as usual, Sakurai.
Of course. And I just got my hair done. GREAT. :mad:........ Oh, and um, dang Brawl comes out then too. Poopy.

OMG! I got Brawl today, and may I am glad to say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE OLIMAR! He is no doubt my main! A word of caution though, first time picking him up he is extremely hard to use. I am just having so much fun, Brawl FTW!

Back to playing, more Olimar!
Congrats, Illid! Beat up Shiek one time for me, eh?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
yeh.
anyway, i'll be getting wifi on the day of brawl, so be prepared to suffer from glitch related injuries.
Bring it on Glitchmasta. I accept your challenge.

@ IllidR, great to hear good things about Olimar from you. Makes me even more anxious to play him.

Florida

イーグランツ
be glad you don't live in the states, they've been getting blizzards and everything is closed
Not everywhere; just in Ohio, or something. Anyway, Pikmen, I won't be on the next couple of days. To those of you who PMed me about joining Pikmen, I'm sorry I haven't gotten to you yet. You probably won't be added for the next month or so, honestly.

I'll be playing this game with a single friend of mine for two days straight. We'll be taking Monday off just to spend some time with it. Early Monday, I will come on and go on a gatherin'-friend-codes-parade. If you would like to battle with me, and most likely my friend as well, PM me with your friend code, and I'll respond with my own.

Thanks for being awesome, guys. Good luck. Have fun.

~e

assassinX105

Smash Apprentice
*this was not my idea, the leader is trying to get new members, so I finally gave in* If you guys wanna join my site cool, if you don't then okay. it's basically a club where we create maches against eachother for fun ( you can join the tourney we're having if you want). if you want to see our other features, you'll have to join first. O and if you meet a guy on there that's named Thunderdragn, warning you now he seems nice at first but he turns into a douche really quick, my word of advice is avoid him. you can delete this post if you want doesn't really matter to me............................O ya here's the link http://z11.invisionfree.com/Legion_of_Wii/index.php?

P.S. if you join, tell I got to join K, thank you for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom