• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRedemption

Smash Journeyman
Color choice of Oli really is tough, each of them looks great, who'd have thought that would be a problem >< especially with the different color helmet lights... I hope its easier to decide once i actually have the game 0,o

-True

P.S. you guys have been fighting over a fake olimer the whole time, i've been chilling with the original captain for weeks now

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
P.S. you guys have been fighting over a fake olimer the whole time, i've been chilling with the original captain for weeks now

*gasp* We must formulate a plan to capture Olimar from him, my fellow Pikmen... any ideas?

TrueRedemption

Smash Journeyman
I've said it before, but it's worth repeating: Olimar's red alt is PURE WIN! :chuckle:

=P my school colors are red and black, so its currently my default, standard blue and white blue are both classy though, yet mint green's green helmet light is just fun...

-True

TrueRedemption

Smash Journeyman
So i ran into a problem that desperately needs conclusion, and i feel the only place i can get the right judgment on the issue would be... Here. When typing a post earlier tonight I was using my common nickname for Olimar, Oli. The problem is, I needed to use the plural form.

So, is it Olis?
Or is it Olies?

Discuss.

-True

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
So i ran into a problem that desperately needs conclusion, and i feel the only place i can get the right judgment on the issue would be... Here. When typing a post earlier tonight I was using my common nickname for Olimar, Oli. The problem is, I needed to use the plural form.

So, is it Olis?
Or is it Olies?

Discuss.

-True
Olies. Seems to make gramatical sense to me.

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
Ahh, thats right!

random note: When was the list on the front page updated? I think we should get a new one made, some people didn't even know about this site until just a while ago, and that was after Oli's confirmation, i.e. Me.

tanfastic

Smash Apprentice
I love Pikmin! and Olimar! I don't know any of that alt costumes yet (cept the dojo ones+ so I hope Louie will be an Olimar alt XD

TrueRedemption

Smash Journeyman
I always liked signing my name and not having a signature on all my posts, I've used this tag for 8 or 9 years and was always content with just the -True at the end. But today, for the first time in years, I'm honestly thinking about how incredible spinning Olimar would be. Consider me interested, I can't promise I'll break that many years of habit, but....

-True

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom