• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
What? *doo dee doo*

Colenstien Tournament director is evolving! Congrats! Colenstien evovled into Colenstien Debater!

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
This thread is the best free comedy there is. End of story. Oh, and so I can continue the trend:

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Are we ever on topic? Speaking of off topic..........

SMILIE BARAGE!!!!!!

:teeth::bigthumbu:suess::lol::crying::tired: :freak::coolmonke:idea::evil::joyful::005::smash: :enforcer::bigrocket:ouch:
sigh... Colenstien always manages to make me smile somehow.... maybe it's the sense of humor, or the dancing gorillas... either one.

Also, poor Squirtle :( :uzi: :007: :enforcer: :smiliegor

In other news, BACK ON TOPIC

Anyway, Echo has put up some great videos of Olimar, I was very impressed by his skill with him.

Props to you Echo.

THough in one of the videos, Olimar vs. Diddy, I didnt know who to root for, why must two of my 3 favorite characters do battle?? I cannot choose sides!

Florida

イーグランツ
Nice music. Anyway, the Ness and Kirby clans have requested an alliance with the Pikmen. I said it was O.K., but I honestly don't see the point.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Olimar's End of Day Music is now the theme song to my life:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XincCSnUwmw&feature=related
Yes! A million times yes! That would also be my theme....... if not for this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jV1bRfLHA3A

Anyway, the Ness and Kirby clans have requested an alliance with the Pikmen. I said it was O.K., but I honestly don't see the point.
Well, we could use them as distractions while we put our plan to take over Smashboards into action....... Why do I have the feeling that because of the unfreezing process I have no inner monolouge..........

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
i really dnt see the point either what are we going to do as a clan are we going to have any wars?
We're not so much a clan as we are a bunch of Olimar fans who spend their days making wisecracks and jokes and discussing the ownage of the good captain.

Oh, and despite my Olimar devotion, THIS is the theme song to my life:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gkcWOIqASxs

IllidR

Smash Champion
Well, we could use them as distractions while we put our plan to take over Smashboards into action....... Why do I have the feeling that because of the unfreezing process I have no inner monolouge..........
Keep it quiet Colenstein, we can't let our intentions be seen yet! Go on about your business, there is nothing to see here.

Oh and congrats on the debater title!

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
the end of day music is my third favorite thing, next to the victory road theme and princesspeach777's....well....

lol jk victory road is my favorite music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom