• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllidR

Smash Champion
IllidR, I needz you NOW, front and center!

Since you are one of the most active Pikmen, I want you to carry over the Pikmen to Brawlcentral. Someone else has stolen our glory and made a clan using *gulp* another name. And worst of all, this is his signature:

He freakin' jacked our group, yo!
Oh lord, Olimar's Army? Blah, what a bad name. I think it was actually one of the one's proposed for our club though. XD

So what do you propose I do? Shall I go over to the Brawlcentral forums and inform them of our club and invite them to join the official Olimar support section, because clearly we are mighter. =D Or shall I FORCE them to join, through secret police and intimidation tactics, enslaving them as Olimar would his Pikmin. OR shall I destroy them from the inside, with a series of espionage acts, I can take them down!

What shall it be?

Colenstien

Smash Ace
IllidR, I needz you NOW, front and center!

Since you are one of the most active Pikmen, I want you to carry over the Pikmen to Brawlcentral. Someone else has stolen our glory and made a clan using *gulp* another name. And worst of all, this is his signature:

He freakin' jacked our group, yo!
Oh boy, the **** has h!t the fan! I think it's time we done did somethin'

So what do you propose I do? Shall I go over to the Brawlcentral forums and inform them of our club and invite them to join the official Olimar support section, because clearly we are mighter. =D Or shall I FORCE them to join, through secret police and intimidation tactics, enslaving them as Olimar would his Pikmin. OR shall I destroy them from the inside, with a series of espionage acts, I can take them down!

What shall it be?
Espionage is to quite. What we gotta do is, like you said, enslave them. Or we can go with paln B

We release Bosco The Pikmen attack dog.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Yes,yes. So now that all the checkers are in place, let us move our rooks to a touchdown.
Excellent!!!!

So, many of them did not catch the sarcasm within my posts on their boards. And.. they actually changed their name, and one even got angry. I wasn't expecting that kind of a response. XD I was going to follow it up with a proposition for them to create a Pikmen wing on their boards, so we're under the same club name and have similar roots.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
Excellent!!!!

So, many of them did not catch the sarcasm within my posts on their boards. And.. they actually changed their name, and one even got angry. I wasn't expecting that kind of a response. XD I was going to follow it up with a proposition for them to create a Pikmen wing on their boards, so we're under the same club name and have similar roots.
no, see i think that the pikmen of the smashboards should rule all other pikmen with an iron fist. With them as our slaves. We could be olimar and they could be the pikmin.

Florida

イーグランツ
Brawl Central Pikmen? I say just let them be and have their fun, don't be going about saying how inferior they are to us, or anything of the like.

:) Olimar Kirby looks funky. Oh, and please people: No Subspace Emissary spoilers in this thread, okay?

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Brawl Central Pikmen? I say just let them be and have their fun, don't be going about saying how inferior they are to us, or anything of the like.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, as they say. I say let them have their fun.

:) Olimar Kirby looks funky.
Best. Kirby hat. Ever.

Oh, and please people: No Subspace Emissary spoilers in this thread, okay?

THE PURPLE PIKMIN KILLS DUMBLEDORF!!!!

Florida

イーグランツ
Actually, I already know the Subspace Emissary spoilers, and all of that. Just for the sake of other people, don't discuss the Subspace Emissary in this thread. Oh, and who has been checking out some of the Pikmin & Olimar gameplay videos? His forward air seems very powerful, especially with a purple Pikmin.

His up-b only seems to attack-- no latching onto enemies like I hoped it would :(.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Actually, I already know the Subspace Emissary spoilers, and all of that. Just for the sake of other people, don't discuss the Subspace Emissary in this thread. Oh, and who has been checking out some of the Pikmin & Olimar gameplay videos? His forward air seems very powerful, especially with a purple Pikmin.

His up-b only seems to attack-- no latching onto enemies like I hoped it would :(.
Yeah... that's a bit of a disappointment. But Olimar is proving way faster than I expected he would be, and I'm REALLY liking what I've been seeing!

assassinX105

Smash Apprentice
I'm just glad with the fact that he is quite hard to knock off the stage, now if only we could get some gameplay where the actuall players don't suck that or the actual game

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
hey, does anyone know if the annoucer says "pikmin and olimar" or not? it not being that has been in my prayers since olimar was annouced.

fishbot22

Smash Rookie
I would hope not. It's just like his name is longer than it had to be. "Olimar" or "Captain Olimar" or "Captain Olimar and the Wonderful World of Pikmin" would have sufficed just fine.
Well he says Pikmin and Olimar so get used to it.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Thank you for making your first post very scornful, I really appreciate it! And as I've said in other threads before, I don't mind the name, I'd just prefer others over it. Meaning, I don't hate it and am not by some extent so mad that I wouldn't play Olimar because of a name issue.

Wiseguy said:
Thanks for compiling all those vids in your thread IllidR. Olimar looks like he's way too much fun. Seriously.
Thanks Wiseguy! I'd like to see it sticky so anyone coming in can get the Olimar videos straight up front, but I don't know how I'd get that done. Also, seeing this thread stickied would be great as it truly represents Olimar!

Colenstien

Smash Ace
I would hope not. It's just like his name is longer than it had to be. "Olimar" or "Captain Olimar" or "Captain Olimar and the Wonderful World of Pikmin" would have sufficed just fine.
Oh, Oh, I got one! El Olimaro Magnifico Supremeo
Whats up your @$$?

Thanks for compiling all those vids in your thread IllidR. Olimar looks like he's way too much fun. Seriously. :chuckle:
I agree with this, great job IllidR! Let's hope you get that sticky.

what are you talking abou................. Omfg you suck i hate you. that's one of the only things i didn't want to know. I hope your favorite character is nerfed so bad to the point of extinction !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I would probably be more afraid if I didn't main Dk:laugh:.

Florida

イーグランツ
Congrats on the sticky, IllidR. Awesome thread--and the sticky was well worth it... I already see an "official video thread." We need a moderator in this place >.>.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Grrrr... Those **** Brawlcenturions. Our first attempt failed. Well, now it's time to take the Olimar forums by storm. We're invading. Colentstein, IllidR, time to ride! Round up the Dolphin Rockets and let's get to work!

IllidR

Smash Champion
Everyone thanks.. I am quite honored to have a sticky? Hahah.

Grrrr... Those **** Brawlcenturions. Our first attempt failed. Well, now it's time to take the Olimar forums by storm. We're invading. Colentstein, IllidR, time to ride! Round up the Dolphin Rockets and let's get to work!
They're at their shenanigans again? I thought they were going to give into merging...

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Well, if we have to attack we have to attack...... WITH LASERS!!!!! Imma chargin them right nao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom