• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Wow guys, I'm really happy to be an Olimar fan today. Recent unconfirmed "leaks" have put other fan favorites like Ridley, Geno and Krystal into severe doubt. We'll see how it all turns out soon enough, but I'm secure in the knowlege that the BEST possible character (by far) is confirmed.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
HOLY ****.

Olimar is winning..... of course! We shall spill the blood of the geno supporters!

For OLIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!

IllidR

Smash Champion
colenstein go talk to the krystal thread, they wouldnt listen to me. With the combined awsomeness of krystal and olimar we can take over the worl.....er i mean character battle....
I don't think they would help, you know they might be kind of resentful about Olimar beating them in the character battles previously.

Anyway, keep the reinforcements coming. Let's keep pushing!!! Onward, to victory!

IllidR

Smash Champion
can you give me the link to where this is happening so I can help
I'm sorry, I don't have a link and I wouldn't venture to get one with how slow the forums are going right now.

If you go to the main page of smashboards and scroll down you'll find the "Forum Games" section, then go in there and find the Character Battles thread, its got a long name so you can't miss it. Just go there and cast your vote.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Once again, Olimar has surpassed the competition in the character battles, great job to the Pikmen and all Olimar supporters alike. You will see me posting a call to arms once again for the final round. It will be either against Pokemon Trainer or Isaac, Olimar has amazing potential to win.

Long live the king Olimar!

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
yes, i forgot to go to the charicter battles, but you need me for the final round. heck WE need ALL the pikmen!

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Yes! We won (and my injuries aren't fatal!)

Next up Isaac or Pokemon Trainer. Can we do it? YES WE CAN!

Other Pikmen: HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

IllidR

Smash Champion
issac we can deal with, but pt? dear lord! sound the alarm, we need backup!
We've got this competition. Pokemon Trainer may have three Pokemon at his disposal but we've got an endless supply of Pikmin charging their way into battle. Each with resistances to counter whichever Pokemon he may try to use. Can you say "GG PT"?

Colenstien

Smash Ace
We've got this competition. Pokemon Trainer may have three Pokemon at his disposal but we've got an endless supply of Pikmin charging their way into battle. Each with resistances to counter whichever Pokemon he may try to use. Can you say "GG PT"?
Yes I can "GG PT"

But we can do this, and if we don't? Can you say "Total burination of the PTor Isaac threads"?

Pkaz01

Smash Cadet
A lot of the people that vote for PT are pikmin fans (me included) and i'm guessing they will take olimar over PT (thats what im doing)

IllidR

Smash Champion
Good morning. In less than an hour, Pikmin from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest forum battle in this history of mankind.

Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 23rd of January, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 23rd of January will no longer be known as a Pikmen holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!

Today, we celebrate Olimar and Pikmin Day!

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
*Tear* That was beautiful sir. On a more personal note sir, ever since I was kidnapped by alie- er... 'Pokemon' ten years ago, I've been dyin' for some payback. Just lettin' you know, I won't let you down!

Independence Day quotes FTW!

Destiny is on our side, gentlemen. ODIN just gave me an awesome Olimar sig! I'm telling you, its fate.

WarMachine

Smash Apprentice
Don't know if it's already been posted or not, but olimar's smash attacks have been revealed:

IllidR

Smash Champion
*Tear* That was beautiful sir. On a more personal note sir, ever since I was kidnapped by alie- er... 'Pokemon' ten years ago, I've been dyin' for some payback. Just lettin' you know, I won't let you down!

Independence Day quotes FTW!

Destiny is on our side, gentlemen. ODIN just gave me an awesome Olimar sig! I'm telling you, its fate.

Glad you caught it, and nice follow up!

That signature is absolutely beautiful, I want one now. :(

IllidR

Smash Champion
Huzzah! Huzzah forever!

Olimar has WON the character battles, great job everyone!

However, he is now against Mario for one FINAL showdown in the battles. So let the votes pour in, let the people's voices speak of who their favorite Nintendo rep is!

IllidR

Smash Champion
Oh yeah! Olimar is once again victorious! And I think once he crushes that nobody plumber, he officially becomes Nintendo's new mascot. Olimar Kart, here we come!
Oh yeahh! Olimar Kart is the bestest!

And for this battle I couldn't think of what speech to go with. I was thinking of using Aragorn's from the last Lord of the Rings, but I wasn't sure.

We're bringing the trophy home!!

Colenstien

Smash Ace
I missed my vote yesterday but I won't miss it today! Now for my speech!

"I am Colenstien. And I see a whole army of my Pikmen countrymen,
here in defiance of plumber tyranny! You have come to fight as free men. And
free man you are! What will you do without freedom? Will you fight?"
"Yes! Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now,
would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for
one chance, just one chnce, to come back here as young men and tell
our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take
our freedom!"

For OLIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom