• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida

イーグランツ
Hey guys. Youko has given me permission to make a new Distant Planet thread in Stage Discussion (the old one was pretty weak.) So I hope you guys will post a comment or two.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3746136#post3746136

Long Live Olimar!
Nice one, Wiseguy.

hey guys, i think i'm a prophet....lol, but seiously i called olimar's fs! really, ask kemkian, i said "it would have to be something with bulborbs" but i didn't guess the rocket, and i thought the bulborb would've been playable, but still, i guessed about half the fs.
No, that was a very common idea that sprouted years ago.

Anyway, the Pikmin & Olimar forums sure are attracting a lot of spam. There are, what, six different topics about the final smash? Ridiculous >.>

Vali @ Camera_Guy are now official members of the Pikmen. Congratulations.

Vali

Smash Ace
Cheers. Besides, these forums have always been very spammy with people thinking that by creating a topic they'll somehow become very important. Attention seeking is all that it is really. I haven't actually created a single topic since joining and yet some people's very first posts are (really bad) topics which generate the attention they seek because people can't resist a good flame session. At least some people who can't resist creating topics (Wiseguy :grin:) make decent ones.

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
Cheers. Besides, these forums have always been very spammy with people thinking that by creating a topic they'll somehow become very important. Attention seeking is all that it is really. I haven't actually created a single topic since joining and yet some people's very first posts are (really bad) topics which generate the attention they seek because people can't resist a good flame session. At least some people who can't resist creating topics (Wiseguy :grin:) make decent ones.
Haha, that post made me laugh, no idea why.

We need a sanitation engineer to clean up the mess in the Pikmin & Olimar forum.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
I'm sorry but it has been bugging me, and I don't thunk I'll get flamed here

*prepares flame retardent undies just in case*

Who is the white guy with the blue cone(?) by his mouth?

assassinX105

Smash Apprentice
I haven't even made a single topic since joining, also am I an official member?

IllidR

Smash Champion

What is WRONG with you! Are you serious Colenstein?!?! What do you live on a Distant Planet???

No I'm just kidding.. I have no idea either.

Camera_Guy

Smash Journeyman

I can't recognize him either... I shall call him Welshy. (for now)

Thanks man.

Pkaz01

Smash Cadet
Olimar beat Krystal in character battle. GO pikmin army! It looks like Geno is next.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Congrats Vali! And yeah creating topics is in my blood. Attention seeking is how I sustain my existance. ;)

Olimar beat Krystal in character battle. GO pikmin army! It looks like Geno is next.
Huzzah! But beating Geno should be tough, he has a ton of fans that border on the fanatical.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
i'm proud to be a pikman, this thread has little to no spam, and it's all about olimar. it's a great club to be part of.

Colenstien

Smash Ace

What is WRONG with you! Are you serious Colenstein?!?! What do you live on a Distant Planet???

No I'm just kidding.. I have no idea either.
Gee like my self esteem wasn't low enough *sob*

I can't recognize him either... I shall call him Welshy. (for now)
WELSHY! lolfutrumareferenceFTW.

What I CAN tell you is that the thing NEXT to it is the Hyrule Shield. lol.
>_<
Yes it is and the one under him (him?) is a Koopa with a Futbol soccer ball.

i'm proud to be a pikman, this thread has little to no spam, and it's all about olimar. it's a great club to be part of.
No spam? Well then it looks like I'm gonna have to step it up a notch.......

Actually I think this post did that well enough. >_<

PS: Congrats Vali and Camera Guy!

Mr. Game and Pichu

Smash Journeyman
Item(s) for Pikmin Series!

Item: Ultra-Bitter Spray

Press A to release the spray at someone. If done right, it will petrify the opponent for 5 seconds. You can use this item twice before it's empty.

Item: Ultra-Spicy Spray

Press A to make the user powerful, have an extra jump, and a tad faster. This lasts around 10 seconds.

AT: Louie

Louie appears, and plucks 12 Pikmin (3 Red, blue, yellow, white and 2 purple and 1 bulbmin). He then sprays them with ultra-spicy spray and throws them at people. He lasts for 25 seconds (15 seconds used to pluck pikmin).

Or enemy ATs,

AT: Yellow Wollywog

The YW jumps on a foe, doing lots of damage with semi knockback. yeah pretty much that he lasts 10 seconds.

AT: Puffy Blowhog

The PB goes to one side of the stage and inhales, and blows hard. It can be stood on as a platform. It blows characters (even the user), items and other active ATs/Pokeball-mon. The only way to be safe is directly under it or on top of it. It lasts for 15 secs (the first 3 seconds is it positioning itself, for 3 seconds it's inhaling, for 5 seconds it's blowing, and 4 seconds it's just standing there.

assassinX105

Smash Apprentice
Item(s) for Pikmin Series!

Press A to release the spray at someone. If done right, it will petrify the opponent for 5 seconds. You can use this item twice before it's empty.

Press A to make the user powerful, have an extra jump, and a tad faster. This lasts around 10 seconds.

AT: Louie

Louie appears, and plucks 12 Pikmin (3 Red, blue, yellow, white and 2 purple and 1 bulbmin). He then sprays them with ultra-spicy spray and throws them at people. He lasts for 25 seconds (15 seconds used to pluck pikmin).

Or enemy ATs,

AT: Yellow Wollywog

The YW jumps on a foe, doing lots of damage with semi knockback. yeah pretty much that he lasts 10 seconds.

The PB goes to one side of the stage and inhales, and blows hard. It can be stood on as a platform. It blows characters (even the user), items and other active ATs/Pokeball-mon. The only way to be safe is directly under it or on top of it. It lasts for 15 secs (the first 3 seconds is it positioning itself, for 3 seconds it's inhaling, for 5 seconds it's blowing, and 4 seconds it's just standing there.
I like the idea of the Puffy Blowhog and the sprays but the rest kinda seem useless IMO

Camera_Guy

Smash Journeyman

The Sprays seem broken. The Puffy Blowhog sounds like a great idea.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
It was strange that we got a Pikmin update every two days.

Maybe we will get a Pikmin update again on monday.
I dunno I'm kinda burnt out on Pikmin updates and*SMACK!!!! I slap myself in the face* I-I mean Pikmin updates for EVA! Speaking of Pikmin updates.....

items: diffrent sprays
assists:louie on final boss, different beasts.
Better idea for an AT *drum roll plays* SUPER LOUIE
I won't go into details but it's basically Louie with spider legs.

yes, as far as the character battle i say we rally the midna, and krystal crew to form a united olimar support, and take down geno. And as far as his taunts go...i actually cant think of anything at the moment. Oh yeah and colenstein i love your dancing gorillas sig.
I dunno about the Krystal fans, they might be kinda sore about us kicking their BUTTS! But Midna might work. Geno will be a big opponent.

And thank you about the gorillas comment! If you look at them upside down it's very hypnotic @_@.

Hi I'm Colenstien, and I approve this message.

IllidR

Smash Champion

I dunno I'm kinda burnt out on Pikmin updates and*SMACK!!!! I slap myself in the face* I-I mean Pikmin updates for EVA! Speaking of Pikmin updates.....

How can you say that!! Pikmin updates fo-eva!! All we need now is the Dolphin as Pikmin's second representation.

Dolphin for playable character!

Better idea for an AT *drum roll plays* SUPER LOUIE
I won't go into details but it's basically Louie with spider legs.
I think i just had a joy-gasm at the image of that.. Where can i find one of these "SUPER LOUIE"

Colenstien

Smash Ace
I think i just had a joy-gasm at the image of that.. Where can i find one of these "SUPER LOUIE"

First you must cross the pit of dispair. Then you must trek the mountain of horrible death. After this you find a babbeling brooke, DO NOT CROSS! YOU WILL BE CONSUMED BY A BALDING TROLL. Then you must cross the bridge covered in really sticky chewed gum. Then you comew to a cave, there you will find the Super Louie. Then you must dance.

IllidR

Smash Champion
First you must cross the pit of dispair. Then you must trek the mountain of horrible death. After this you find a babbeling brooke, DO NOT CROSS! YOU WILL BE CONSUMED BY A BALDING TROLL. Then you must cross the bridge covered in really sticky chewed gum. Then you comew to a cave, there you will find the Super Louie. Then you must dance.
This all seems a bit much to obtain Super Louie. But then again that's why I have Pikmin! They shall fetch Super Louie FOR me. Then, with Super Louie by my side, we shall rule the universe in an infinite reign of spider legz!

MWUHHAHAHAHA!!!

assassinX105

Smash Apprentice
This all seems a bit much to obtain Super Louie. But then again that's why I have Pikmin! They shall fetch Super Louie FOR me. Then, with Super Louie by my side, we shall rule the universe in an infinite reign of spider legz!

MWUHHAHAHAHA!!!
To late I already got him, he's smaller than I thought.

IllidR

Smash Champion
Well it's that time again folks!

*SOUNDS THE WHISTLE OF WAR*

Now that Olimar has made it to the final four of the character battles in the forum games section, let us make sure that he wins the entire thing! He is currently pitted against Geno, a tough matchup but our champion will rise.

For the greater good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom