• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old ranking, now defunct

Oracle

Smash Master
@ arc: You've been to 3 tournies, in which you placed 2/20, 1/19, and 5/54, with multiple wins over top players. so yeah

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, forgot about Louisiana. Yeah I guess I was just a little shocked. I feel a little bad for people who've been to more tournaments though but I guess that's fair. Sorry if what I've said seemed rude.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Nesss dair comes out way too slow if aerolink gets his 1 frame upb (my sources have confirmed this) my character needs more tools (ness' model in brawlbox confirms this his original name was BETA SANDBAG)

D

Deleted member

If sergio gets his frame 1 up b then can toonlink get frame 1 up b in the air please?
Can I also get instant bomb pull, dair with fox upsmash power, and I can throw out boomerangs forever without having to wait for it coming back

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
How interested would you guys be in having some sort of regular tournament in Plano? I'm thinking about asking Collin College if they'd let us host tournaments there.

Probably dedicated to PM, maybe have melee/brawl/ssb4 if people can supply the setups.

Would just be me and a friend running the tournament. Pretty casual for the first time learning from the mistakes, and improving for the future tournaments. I might throw in some type of pot bonus for PM

Lastly, we should get a crew together to come play every week or so (if there isn't already one in place), and whoever shows up shows up, no obligations or anything silly like that.

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
Sethlon will be reviving bowsers revenge in plano, so you dont have to worry about that
Sweet, I did not know that. Really can't wait for that then.
By the way, I love to watch vids of your Lucas:lucas: man. Hope to see you at one of these tournaments.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Still not in the top 10, jeeeez wtf

Out of curiosity, did you adjust ELOs for out-of-state players at Forte? I generally renamed them and give them a starting ELO that seems reasonable, like Mew2King_Forte : 1900 and Sung_Forte : 1800.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I notice that I'm in the list of ineligible players due to only being at one tournament, however i have been in four. All three winter is coming tournaments, plus the iron price. I don't expect to be placed very well, but i would liked to be placed if i meet the requirements.

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
Any chance you can fix my name? The G isn't supposed to be capitalized. :p

I'm not in the rankings just yet, but I did go to ETFC

AbstractLogic

Smash Journeyman
The Red Scare of Kongmunism will consume the state before we know it. Also if you are serious about coming back Disqo then HYPE. We will definitely have to chill some!

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Could my tag please be changed to just Arc ? Thank you! <3 Also gratz to Seth at Apex! YA DID GOOD KID!

Grime.

Smash Apprentice
@ Oracle Oracle I went to The Iron Price as Jesse, If im using a different tag (Grime) at Nike Fest does that mean i still have to wait to get ranked?

D

Deleted member

Damn, I used to be 18th. Well, better do well in PARG to get my rank back!

-Ran

Smash Master
Avery was actually me. We couldn't change the bracket, but he had to leave early, so I took his spot before the event started. Changing his name was altering every event. D:

Top Bottom