• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Old] Online Tournament Crews - Everything moved to new thread :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeliciousDarren

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1435-3664-3412
I realize the first post says not to do this but....

Any crews open? lol
If the first post says not to do it, then don't do it.
Technically it says "it will get you nowhere" which implies a suggestion. I'm attempting to take the easy way out by making myself available without having to post an entire resume. If it doesn't work then it doesn't work.

Edit: Since I just realized you are the owner. Explain to me how to get involved with the crew system or please direct me to a post that gives instructions. Thank you

Edit 2: After playing around with it a bit, I think I've got it. The idea is to toggle the spoilers and pm the individual members of the clan you are interested in. If I may make a suggestion, putting a bit more information on the joining process in the OP would be helpful. Also, rewording the "get you nowhere" part will probably help get the point across that you don't want those posts at all.

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I realize the first post says not to do this but....

Any crews open? lol

Technically it says "it will get you nowhere" which implies a suggestion. I'm attempting to take the easy way out by making myself available without having to post an entire resume. If it doesn't work then it doesn't work.

Edit: Since I just realized you are the owner. Explain to me how to get involved with the crew system or please direct me to a post that gives instructions. Thank you
The first post gives clear instructions, I think....

Just, look around for a crew that seems attractive to you, based on the amount of players, win/loss ratio, character variety or whatever, and message the leader.
Thats the best way to do it ^-^

DeliciousDarren

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1435-3664-3412
The first post gives clear instructions, I think....

Just, look around for a crew that seems attractive to you, based on the amount of players, win/loss ratio, character variety or whatever, and message the leader.
Thats the best way to do it ^-^
Thank you for the information and my apologies for the initial confusion.

Gokuguy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gokuguy123
3DS FC
5300-9899-4196
Hi. We at SGT have been searching for Over_b, but have not successfully made contact. A PM was sent about this to you, Darklink401, on Challonge, but I see now this thread would be a better way to make contact with you.

SGT is still open to having our crew battle with Over_b today if they show up. If anyone reading this is a member of the Over_b crew, please respond to this message soon.

We'll be waiting,
SGT

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Hi. We at SGT have been searching for Over_b, but have not successfully made contact. A PM was sent about this to you, Darklink401, on Challonge, but I see now this thread would be a better way to make contact with you.

SGT is still open to having our crew battle with Over_b today if they show up. If anyone reading this is a member of the Over_b crew, please respond to this message soon.

We'll be waiting,
SGT
When I get back from university today I'll move the crews that havent responded to losers.

That being said, yeah, messaging me here is way better, as I hardly check anything in challonge thats not the bracket xD

Thank you for informing me X3

Gokuguy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gokuguy123
3DS FC
5300-9899-4196
When I get back from university today I'll move the crews that havent responded to losers.

That being said, yeah, messaging me here is way better, as I hardly check anything in challonge thats not the bracket xD

Thank you for informing me X3
No problem, and thank you for responding. I will report here on Smashboards from now on.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Evil won against S^3 by 3 stocks. We're in loser's bracket now.
Is it mandatory to write out all the characters, or will a simple confirmation be enough?
@ Darklink401 Darklink401

Last edited:

Evil Goku

Smash Cadet
NNID
TH3BOULDER
3DS FC
3995-6873-2583
Results are in!
Evil won versus S^3 5/25/15
good games to all that competed!
This crew battle consisted of 5 with each crew having 15 stocks each.

Evil/ S^3
Smog :4falcon:(3 stocks taken ) VS CrazyCake :4sheik: (1 stock taken)
Smog :4falcon:(0 stocks taken ) VS Mtn64:4villagerf: (2 stocks taken )
Goku :4ganondorf: (2 stock taken ) VS Mtn64 :4villagerf:( 3 stock taken)
Zan :4mii:(1 stocks taken ) VS Mtn64 :4villagerf:(0 stocks taken )
Zan :4mii:(3 stocks taken ) VS Xerom :4ness:( 2 stock taken)
Zan :4mii:(1 stock taken) VS Mayo :4megaman:(1 stocks taken )

Zxl :4fox:(2 stock taken) VS Mayo :4megaman:( 1 stocks taken )

Zxl :4fox:(2 stock taken) VS Sekai :4zss:(2 stocks taken )
Midnight :4falcon:(1 stock taken) VS Sekai :4zss:(0 stocks taken )

Stocks Taken: Evil: 15 S^3: 12 stocks
Total matches played: 9
Remaining stocks: evil :3 S^3: 0

MVP HIGHLIGHTS

This crew battle's MVP goes to Zan :4mii:for taking 5 stocks. Superb performance!

Shoutouts to Mtn 64 :4villagerf:for taking 5 stocks on S^3 side !

Evil moves on! :shyguy: good job lemons:pikachu:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Evil won against S^3 by 3 stocks. We're in loser's bracket now.
Is it mandatory to write out all the characters, or will a simple confirmation be enough?
@ Darklink401 Darklink401
Confirmation is enough.

Also, eliminated a bunch of crews to losers since there was no activity from them.

Bairly Fair vs S3, Wazi vs Terrorwin, Evil vs Sly dog, PEX vs SGT, and Swift vs hunters

Got until Wednesday~

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
Weird and some what weird weird weird ones , fanfics but ill just report him atm

Evil Goku

Smash Cadet
NNID
TH3BOULDER
3DS FC
3995-6873-2583
leader of sly dog I need ur skype to set up a crew I have no idea about ur crew just msg me ur skype or post it so I can add u and set up our crew

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited:

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971
Dark link can you update my crew members list and current members changes in mains?

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Kamikaze Smashers
We can stream whatever crew battles take place
Expect a challenge, expect a loss
WiiU only crew, try outs are welcome

A Smash and Splatoon Crew etc. etc.
Leaders: @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ aka
@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ aka
@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂
:4kirby::4link::4pikachu:

KMZ ツ Sea :4metaknight::4pit::4robinm: Co-Founder
Members
Scala: :4megaman:
@Starry :4pikachu:
@Momo :4falcon::4lucina::4luigi::4darkpit:
@Taka Baka :4alph::4villager::4lucina:
@Goose :4pacman::rosalina::4robinm:
@elusiveTranscendent :4greninja::4fox::4marth:

@Seki_ :4bowser::4lucina:
Phantom Shock: :4samus:

and a ton of people I don't recognize as crew members atm
I'll update this list once the other 15 or finish tryouts
BP: 0
Rank F
Welcome~

I will add the crew to the OP, as soon as I update everything else xD I updated....not regularly, but....I update eventually xD

Unfortunately the wii u crews are a bit inactive right now, but perhaps we can get a new spark of activity with new crews!

I'm one of the co-leaders of TMT, and I'd like to challenge you to a crew battle :3

What day and time would be best for you?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Welcome~

I will add the crew to the OP, as soon as I update everything else xD I updated....not regularly, but....I update eventually xD

Unfortunately the wii u crews are a bit inactive right now, but perhaps we can get a new spark of activity with new crews!

I'm one of the co-leaders of TMT, and I'd like to challenge you to a crew battle :3

What day and time would be best for you?
Thanks~
A challenge already :0
Well, I host a bi-weekly series and the next one is Friday
Saturday we can't stream
How does next Friday at 7 EST sound?
So what now, do we agree on a ruleset?
How many crew members participate?

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Thanks~
A challenge already :0
Well, I host a bi-weekly series and the next one is Friday
Saturday we can't stream
How does next Friday at 7 EST sound?
So what now, do we agree on a ruleset?
How many crew members participate?
hmm

Would next Sunday at 8 EST work? (I'm in central, 1 hour behind, and I get off work at 6)

Fridays I don't get home until like 9-10 EST xP

Also its 5v5, usually, tho if the crew leaders want like 7v7 or whatever they can decide that. 5v5 is fine I think. Also the ruleset we usually use is 3 stock, no time limit and the first stage, if they cant decide on it, they do stage striking, and then after that, the loser gets to pick the next stage.

=3

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
hmm

Would next Sunday at 8 EST work? (I'm in central, 1 hour behind, and I get off work at 6)

Fridays I don't get home until like 9-10 EST xP

Also its 5v5, usually, tho if the crew leaders want like 7v7 or whatever they can decide that. 5v5 is fine I think. Also the ruleset we usually use is 3 stock, no time limit and the first stage, if they cant decide on it, they do stage striking, and then after that, the loser gets to pick the next stage.

=3
sounds good

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
The results are in for swift v chaos!! It was too close for comfort though, but some last minute heroics kept us in the winners bracket.

MrPolygon :4jigglypuff: (3) - (2) datredyoshi :4drmario:

MrPolygon :4jigglypuff: (0) - (1) Darkyoshi :4sonic:

StevenShark :4darkpit: (2) - (3) Darkyoshi :4sonic:

Dove :4robinf: (1) - (0) Darkyoshi :4sonic:

Dove :4robinf: (2) - (3) Riptide :4pacman:

Solo :4villager: (1) - (2) Riptide :4pacman:

Solo :4villager: (1) - (1) Alpha :4falcon:

Shine :4luigi: (2) - (1) Alpha :4falcon:

Shine :4luigi: (3) - (1) CJ :4mario:

Very well done to swift for making this a much closer match, therfore making it a more enjoable one where we all had fun and did our best!! (Although lets go our mains in the next one please ;) )

MVP has to go to shine:4luigi: for his amazing last minute heroics and taking one of the most disrespectful KO's I've ever seen! 5 stocks were taken.

Shout outs for MrPolygon:4jigglypuff: for hitting two amazing rest kills which seemed mere impossible.

Unlucky riptide:4pacman:once again the show was stolen from you, but great job taking 5 stocks!

GG's all round here and we look forward to playing SGT or EVIL in the next round, but until then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom