• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Old] Online Tournament Crews - Everything moved to new thread :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Goku

Smash Cadet
NNID
TH3BOULDER
3DS FC
3995-6873-2583
The crew battle is right now where u at SGT join twitch.tv/gokujr9 ur comminication non skype is crap dude

Kodystri

the PK Spamming Lucas Main
NNID
Kodystri
We are updating since one of our members left.

Wave (Wv) - A Smash 4 Wii U Online Crew
BP: 12
W/L Ratio: 6 Wins, 1 Losses

Wii U: 6 Wins, 0 Losses
3DS: 0 Wins, 1 Losses

We basically started out as a group of friends and then slowly started expanding to more friends. All we are is a group of friends. We decided to start looking for crew battles. We are a Wii U.So here is our members:

@ Kodystri Kodystri
:4ness::4lucas::4miigun::4shulk:
@Regralht :4yoshi::4ganondorf::4falcon:
@Lanzoma :4falcon::rosalina:
@Gyov4nn :4rob::4gaw::4luigi:
@JaMzTuH :4yoshi:
@Genoblob
:4palutena::4pit::4ness::rosalina:
@JesusKick :4sonic:
@Iron Kraken :rosalina:
@captain clutch :4villager::4pikachu:
@Jehtt :4megaman::4dedede::4littlemac:
@LordCatGod/Fafnir :4duckhunt::4lucario::4pacman:

Gokuguy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gokuguy123
3DS FC
5300-9899-4196
The crew battle is right now where u at SGT join twitch.tv/gokujr9 ur comminication non skype is crap dude
Thanks so much for coming into agreement with us on the time that we were going to fight ahead of time. It was probably the worst time for us, as half our members were gone. You pretty much forced us to drop out on your own time. Is that even a thing?

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Thanks so much for coming into agreement with us on the time that we were going to fight ahead of time. It was probably the worst time for us, as half our members were gone. You pretty much forced us to drop out on your own time. Is that even a thing?
Was the time not discussed ahead of time?

@ Kodystri Kodystri why not challenge the new crew? ;D

They seem to be available next friday

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
The time was not discussed to my knowledge.
@ Sgt-Sol Sgt-Sol Confirm, please. Was the time and date discussed?

Evil goku does say he'd appreciate it if you got skype, and I admit itd be better so you can be added to the crew leaders and coleaders chat, tho if for some reason you cant, its understandable, just make sure to keep communication through here when needed~

Kodystri

NNID
Kodystri
@ Sgt-Sol Sgt-Sol Confirm, please. Was the time and date discussed?

Evil goku does say he'd appreciate it if you got skype, and I admit itd be better so you can be added to the crew leaders and coleaders chat, tho if for some reason you cant, its understandable, just make sure to keep communication through here when needed~

I'm not the crew leader, but I organized these, what skype group :o

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I'm not the crew leader, but I organized these, what skype group :o
The leader's skype group for leaders and coleaders of the crews

If you have skype I can add you~

Also, if you organized it, Kody, was it actually scheduled for today, and just SGT couldnt show up cuz lack of people?

Kodystri

NNID
Kodystri
The leader's skype group for leaders and coleaders of the crews

If you have skype I can add you~

Also, if you organized it, Kody, was it actually scheduled for today, and just SGT couldnt show up cuz lack of people?
Um I actually never scheduled a Crew battle with Sgt Sol because we do not play 3ds and they do not play Wii U.

Skype is Wv Kodystri though :p

Last edited:

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
CREW: CHAOS
Leader:
jweste / west : :4falco:, :4zss:, :4mario:,:4falcon:,:4link:

Co-leader:

Shine: :4falco:,:4kirby:,:4luigi:

Hawk: :4fox:,:4mario:,:4sheik:

Steven: :4zss:,:4tlink:,:4diddy:,:4lucina:,:4falcon:

Members:

Astro : :4villagerf:, :4sheik:

JoJo : :4sonic:,:4link:,:4mario:

Grim : :4falcon:, :4myfriends:.:4marth:

Infine : :4peach:,:4wiifit:,:rosalina:

LOAlex : :4link:, :4tlink:

Zeo : :4pacman:, :4mario:,:4luigi:

Mist : :4metaknight:,:4zelda:

DarkYoshi : :4sonic:,:4duckhunt:

Doomsday Cheerio: :4fox:,:4falcon:

$olo : :4peach:,:4pikachu:,

Dove : :4peach:,:4sheik:

DarkBailey : :rosalina:,:4rob:,:4ness:

Gev: :4ness:, :4pikachu:

Riptide : :4pacman:

Qwerty : :4littlemac:

Megan ::4falcon:,:4sonic:

Kirbyluma : :4zelda:, :rosalina:

Last edited:

Sh1n3

Smash Cadet
The results are in for swift v chaos!! It was too close for comfort though, but some last minute heroics kept us in the winners bracket.

MrPolygon :4jigglypuff: (3) - (2) datredyoshi :4drmario:

MrPolygon :4jigglypuff: (0) - (1) Darkyoshi :4sonic:

StevenShark :4darkpit: (2) - (3) Darkyoshi :4sonic:

Dove :4robinf: (1) - (0) Darkyoshi :4sonic:

Dove :4robinf: (2) - (3) Riptide :4pacman:

Solo :4villager: (1) - (2) Riptide :4pacman:

Solo :4villager: (1) - (1) Alpha :4falcon:

Shine :4luigi: (2) - (1) Alpha :4falcon:

Shine :4luigi: (3) - (1) CJ :4mario:

Very well done to swift for making this a much closer match, therfore making it a more enjoable one where we all had fun and did our best!! (Although lets go our mains in the next one please ;) )

MVP has to go to shine:4luigi: for his amazing last minute heroics and taking one of the most disrespectful KO's I've ever seen! 5 stocks were taken.

Shout outs for MrPolygon:4jigglypuff: for hitting two amazing rest kills which seemed mere impossible.

Unlucky riptide:4pacman:once again the show was stolen from you, but great job taking 5 stocks!

GG's all round here and we look forward to playing SGT or EVIL in the next round, but until then...
Respect? Never heard of it.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Um I actually never scheduled a Crew battle with Sgt Sol because we do not play 3ds and they do not play Wii U.

Skype is Wv Kodystri though :p
I thought you said you organized the crew battle between EVIL and SGT xD

I think there's been some confusion here XP

Anyway I'll add you~

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
Man , @DarkSpiral46 i'm calling you out every where m8 , stop being a little punk and fight me with you main dude , and stop making excuses not to fight me , then talk **** behind my back dude its rlly irritating , if you say i suck and that i'm a bad player it shouldn't be that hard to get the set over with @DarkSpiral46 , you sneak disser i got ears every where, at least i can back up my smack talk but your not about that smash life , so u backd own after i call you out, but when some 1 else calls you out you fight them , thats why neon 9-1 you. You even left your own crew m8.

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
Man , @DarkSpiral46 i'm calling you out every where m8 , stop being a little punk and fight me with you main dude , and stop making excuses not to fight me , then talk **** behind my back dude its rlly irritating , if you say i suck and that i'm a bad player it shouldn't be that hard to get the set over with @DarkSpiral46 , you sneak disser i got ears every where, at least i can back up my smack talk but your not about that smash life , so u backd own after i call you out, but when some 1 else calls you out you fight them , thats why neon 9-1 you. You even left your own crew m8.
ibuki thinks he is mafia or something XDDD
although commenting on the choice of crew isnt cool :\ everybody is aloud to make decisions, so thats not cool
LMAO but it is funny so keep going

Last edited:

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
Although here is a better place then any to ask this...
CHAOS CHALLENGE SGT TO A 7V7 CREW BATTLE!! Lets silence this rivalry

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
Nah Challenged denied until dark yoshi does a bo5 with me grudge match my crew has nothing to do with it, this is me and him

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
Nah Challenged denied until dark yoshi does a bo5 with me grudge match my crew has nothing to do with it, this is me and him
darkyoshi is essentially family, so are all my crew members so when you got a grudge against one of us you got one with all of us. sorry if that kind of loyalty isnt used in sgt

Last edited:

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
darkyoshi is essentially family, so are all my crew members so when you got a grudge against one of us you got one with all of us. sorry if that kind of loyalty isnt used in sgt
Dude he wasnt even family to begin with, you left his crew cause of reason he comes back and hes suddenly your family , bunch of flip flops i'd say but thats none of my business

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
Dude he wasnt even family to begin with, you left his crew cause of reason he comes back and hes suddenly your family , bunch of flip flops i'd say but thats none of my business
dark yoshi is in my crew so he is. i left the crew for reasons that had not involved him you are just trying your ass off to instigate things and right now he's being mature about it and not rising to your petty challenges giving off quite a contrast of how much of an ass you're being but hey "but thats none of my business" and we are flipflops eh? then why are you so afraid to fight us? I know because you're all talk. Insert childish comeback below

Last edited:

Ascen

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ascendtothetop
Is there a minimum crew member requirement for crews to register? My local crew is comprised of only two people, and I'm looking to expand my crew to online.

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
dark yoshi is in my crew so he is. i left the crew for reasons that had not involved him you are just trying your *** off to instigate things and right now he's being mature about it and not rising to your petty challenges giving off quite a contrast of how much of an *** you're being but hey "but thats none of my business" and we are flipflops eh? then why are you so afraid to fight us? I know because you're all talk. Insert childish comeback below
I don't care mane , chaos is basically swift anyways yall just renamed the crew plz.

Sh1n3

Smash Cadet
I don't care mane , chaos is basically swift anyways yall just renamed the crew plz.
Actually, Chaos has better members and everyone gets along, we do things different, but you wouldn't know anything about peace do you?

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
dark yoshi is in my crew so he is. i left the crew for reasons that had not involved him you are just trying your *** off to instigate things and right now he's being mature about it and not rising to your petty challenges giving off quite a contrast of how much of an *** you're being but hey "but thats none of my business" and we are flipflops eh? then why are you so afraid to fight us? I know because you're all talk. Insert childish comeback below
Meh this conversation is over , tell dark yoshi to fight me in a grudge match then crew battl deal.. you guys are not very smart , but ill be the bigger person :/

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
Actually, Chaos has better members and everyone gets along, we do things different, but you wouldn't know anything about peace do you?
Um? Ok and i care why , i have peace within my crew mates but no one is there in the crew chat to see what goes on.

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
Ok SGT CRE MEMBERS UPDATE DUN DUN DUNNNN

@ Sgt-Sol Sgt-Sol ( :4diddy::4sonic::4luigi::4pikachu:) (Co-leader , Founder/Owner)

@ Gokuguy Gokuguy (:4yoshi::4gaw::4jigglypuff:) (Co-Leader)

@NeonSpeed315 (:4sonic::4wario2:) (Co-Leader) [ Currently taking a break from crews]

@adam (:4yoshi::4sheik:) (Co-Leader)

@sparknflamez (:4sheik::4palutena:) (is on wii u)

@[SGT]~Rath (:4sonic::4mewtwo::rosalina::4ness:)

@Theorgdudemaster (:4dk::4rob::4metaknight:)

@Comet Knight (:4villager::4ness:)

@[SGT]~TGC (:4mario::4diddy:)

@Nessearthbound1 (:4ness::4ness::4ness::4ness::4ness::4ness:)

@GNNR_Halo (:4pikachu:)

@Athleticsmasher (:4falco::4fox:)

@[SGT]-Eli (:4dk::4pikachu::4falcon:) - Rank 1

@[SGT]-Ethan (:4shulk::4lucina:) -Rank 2

@ Darklink401 Darklink401
Hope you get this crew update :)

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Is there a minimum crew member requirement for crews to register? My local crew is comprised of only two people, and I'm looking to expand my crew to online.
Nah, you can enter with as many members as you wish. However most crew battles are 5v5 at least xP

So you would be out of the action until you can get enough people (sometimes friendly 3v3 crew battles are cool, tho they dont count for points~)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom