• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Old] Online Tournament Crews - Everything moved to new thread :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riptide1Slash3

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1135-0382-8904
So it ok... But how did u break the charger inside the ds I don't see that everyday :\
I know right? I think it broke because the compartment where you plug it in kept moving around too much and it fell out? I think that's what happened.

Anyway until I get a new 3ds, I can only give feedback and advice to any members that might need answers to questions they might have.

Last edited:

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
I know right? I think it broke because the compartment where you plug it in kept moving around too much and it fell out? I think that's what happened.

Anyway until I get a new 3ds, I can only give feedback and advice to any members that might need answers to questions they might have.
LEL my cpad fell off 10 mins before PEX crew battle, but its no worry i can now DI correctly XD every 1 3ds is ****ing up XD

Riptide1Slash3

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1135-0382-8904
LEL my cpad fell off 10 mins before PEX crew battle, but its no worry i can now DI correctly XD every 1 3ds is ****ing up XD
Your lucky though! Once my 3ds dies I won't be able to play it until I either get a new one, or get it fixed XD

Scieric

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Player93
3DS FC
3325-4653-4007
We seriously have a discussion thread for this? And my circle pad hates me atm. I was facing a little bit of that in the crew battle. It was SO annoying! I couldn't use my NeutralB. For Shulk, that is the most annoying thing that you can ever experience.

Last edited:

Evil Goku

Smash Cadet
NNID
TH3BOULDER
3DS FC
3995-6873-2583
who are the crew leaders of over_b, terrorwin, and wazi please msg me ur skype so we can organize crew battles.

Last edited:

pokemonfan111

Smash Cadet
NNID
yoshifan111
SWP has won against IGS
Ggs to IGS! Was a fun crew battle and went very smoothly!

Match 1: Truballers :4falco: (2) vs Base_zeus :4yoshi: (3)

Match 2: Andromedous :rosalina:(0) vs Base_zeus :4yoshi:(3)

Match 3: Drchops :4charizard:(1) vs Base_zeus :4yoshi:(0)

Match 4: Drchops :4charizard:(2) vs Pokemonfan111 :4charizard:(3)

Match 5: Fantasy :4villager:(1) vs Pokemonfan111 :4charizard: (0)

Match 6: Fantasy :4villagerf:(0) vs Smashnintendo :4falcon:(3)

Match 7: Fizzy :4robinf:(2) vs Smashnintendo :4falcon:(3)

IGS mvp: Drchops took 3 stocks!
SWP mvps: Smashnintendo and Base_Zeus who both took 6 stocks!

Final score was 7-0, GGs!

Last edited:

B-airly F-air

Smash Cadet
B-airly F-airs leader is changing, as Tavares Morton, the one typing the message now, am quiting sm4sh competitively for a while, but I believe the new leader will still keep the crew running strong and they can still improve great even without me there. Its been a fun few months but I've caused too many problems due to lag and don't want to ruin the crew battles, but thanks @ Darklink401 Darklink401 for allowing my crew to have a community to get better, see you all soon, but then again, probably wouldn't notice the difference anyway

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
B-airly F-airs leader is changing, as Tavares Morton, the one typing the message now, am quiting sm4sh competitively for a while, but I believe the new leader will still keep the crew running strong and they can still improve great even without me there. Its been a fun few months but I've caused too many problems due to lag and don't want to ruin the crew battles, but thanks @ Darklink401 Darklink401 for allowing my crew to have a community to get better, see you all soon, but then again, probably wouldn't notice the difference anyway
S'been great havin you. Who's the new leader?

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
Tav have a relaxing break man, you deserve it!!! can you tell the new leader to add me on skype?

Blur58

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4038-6642-9806
Bye Tav BibleThump

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
Its a shame that such a petty matter such as tav rekting emily and her moaning (along with the streamer being an ass) can make somebody leave the community. Nevertheless we hope to see you around tav!

B-airly F-air

Smash Cadet
Kodiakc is the new leader, I'm sure he will introduce himself soon enough, probably be a shift in members tho so expect that to happen soon.

Riptide1Slash3

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1135-0382-8904
Yea so hey im kodiak most of you know me as that pac player yellow demon Nice to meet you :)
ITS MAH BOI KODIAK!!!!!
So your the leader now eh (not like I didn't see Skype lol)? You're gonna be a good leader Kodiak! Feel bad for Tav though.

(Not gonna lie I have had lag every now and then when I fought him before (never got really bad though) but I think it's because we live so far apart #BlameNintendoServersAmIRight?)

B-airly F-air

Smash Cadet
yea i agree also im kinda scared i wont lie im doing my best to hold everyone together and move forward however people are dropping like flys sadly i dont think we will be able to join this weekend due to complications

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
yea i agree also im kinda scared i wont lie im doing my best to hold everyone together and move forward however people are dropping like flys sadly i dont think we will be able to join this weekend due to complications
whats your skype, to maximise communication?

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
im sure your crew will be fine, give it time :D

Evil Goku

Smash Cadet
NNID
TH3BOULDER
3DS FC
3995-6873-2583
Tavares is a great leader and good friend losing all respect to Emily and pokevism for talking **** about tav and make him leave his beloved crew. who are they to deem someone good. the best player is the one who respects everyone doesn't undermine people for inexperience but rather helps train those individuals and compliments improvement. People may have their differences but in the end we are still here as 3ds players and should only get advice and listen the people we know to be we'll respected and loved. get back to your crew Tavares it isn't the same without you..

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
Tavares is a great leader and good friend losing all respect to Emily and pokevism for talking **** about tav and make him leave his beloved crew. who are they to deem someone good. the best player is the one who respects everyone doesn't undermine people for inexperience but rather helps train those individuals and compliments improvement. People may have their differences but in the end we are still here as 3ds players and should only get advice and listen the people we know to be we'll respected and loved. get back to your crew Tavares it isn't the same without you..
i agree with goku, b+f need tav and so does the community, he was not only a good leader but a friend and its a shame that a petty matter has made somebody feel that way :/

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
THE RESULTS ARE IN FOR CHAOS V PEX 5-0!!!

We picked up a great victory to start us off in the smash community and it was a convincing one as well!

Dove :4peach: (3) - (2) falicandro :4jigglypuff:

Dove :4peach: (2) - (1) will :4samus:

$olo :4peach: (1) - (1) will :4samus:

$olo :4peach: (3) - (1) bio :4megaman:

$olo:4peach: (1) - (1) cole :4diddy:

Zeo:4pacman: (3) - (1) cole :4diddy:

Zeo:4pacman:(0 - (2) redd :4luigi:

Shine :4luigi: (2) - (1) redd :4luigi:

MVP goes to Dove for taking 5 stocks and picking up lovely K.O's!! Keep up the good work Dove. Shoutouts go to Zeo for getting one of the most disrespectful kills I have ever seen. Well done to redd for taking 3 stocks.
GG's guys and we hope to play PEX again soon! Record 1:0

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
So since the matter has been apparently discussed in the thread, I'm curious now. What exactly happened to make Tavares leave? And who is this Emily? O.o''

Also, B-airly F-air, if you can't find enough members you can get a guest or two to fill in for you. ;D It'd be a good experience for B-airly Fair, especially when they're improving.

Good job, chaos~

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
So since the matter has been apparently discussed in the thread, I'm curious now. What exactly happened to make Tavares leave? And who is this Emily? O.o''

Also, B-airly F-air, if you can't find enough members you can get a guest or two to fill in for you. ;D It'd be a good experience for B-airly Fair, especially when they're improving.

Good job, chaos~
thank you!

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
also emily is the girl that tav played, i personally dont think emily did much, it was pokevsim terrible decision to dq him

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice

Good job, chaos~
also can you tell me how crew rankings go?

gamEvan

Smash Cadet
NNID
evan11zss
Also you can change the group battle points and remove the individual battle points, since the BP system was revamped so that each crew starts with 0 and gets 3 points per win, essentially making the transition from F to E = 2 wins.
i want to join a crew

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
i want to join a crew
add me on skype jweste6978 or just private message me on smash boards and i will try you out. any leaders who want to get into contact with me regarding to crew battles, feel free to add me

Last edited:

summerhays

Smash Cadet
add me on skype jweste6978 or just private message me on smash boards and i will try you out. any leaders who want to get into contact with me regarding to crew battles, feel free to add me
how big is your crew at the moment we just have 3 people so a crew battle would be pretty short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom