• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScorpionMaster

Banned via Warnings
Hello my names Joshua and I live in Southern California. I play Mario, Falcon, and Marth but Marios my favorite to play. Ive been playing for a couple of years now and just figured out there was tourneys for this game. I plan on going to alot of tourneys to show you guys what my marios made of. ^_^

Azsy

Smash Cadet
Hello! My names Payne, I live in Ontario Canada. I main Mr. Game&Watch and I'd say my secondary is Zelda and I'm here hoping to improve my skill! This is pretty much my first SSB game I'm still very much a beginner and hoping to meet a few new buddies to play with along the way!

K ~ 9

Smash Rookie
Hello guyz! My name is John (My username is Bramblefang on most sites but sometimes it's K~9) and I've played SSBB & SSB64. I main Falco on SSBB & secondary Lucas & Toon Link. I like the Zelda, Pokemon, Phoenix Wright, Mega Man, Mario, and many more games.

I hope being on this site will be fun :D

firelord767

Smash Apprentice
Hello. I be firelord767. Hi to the people above me. I main Game and Watch of the Mr. variety. I've been playing Pit and Sonic all my life, but MGW is the first character I'm decent at. I battle my best in moderate lag, as far as state-of-mind goes. My favorite stage is Green Greens. I love 90% of the Melee stages, and hate 90% of the Brawl ones. Other than that, I love Brawl and am waiting for a wireless tournament (with itemz allowed) to open registration so I can see how I fare against competitive players.

I have VC SSB, a disc that had SSBM before it, um, died, and SSBB.

I also spell Pegasus "Pegasis" 'cause of MFB. Old habits die hard.

highfive

Smash Lord
ATK: 2000
DEF: 2300

+10 yugioh references.

Nah but seriously hi.
Welcome! Feel free to ask questions!

Hello, hello~! So, the name's Blanche Neige (kudos to anyone who figures out its meaning, haha), and my main's Pit, in spite of my possibly misleading avatar. My secondaries are Shiek/Zelda, Olimar, and Wolf.

Other than that, I got nothing more to say, except that I hope to improve my skills from playing with others here. :3 So if anyone has any tips or would simply like to play a round, I'm definitely up for it!
I'm sort of a Wolf main myself (My Wolf is only second to my MK) so maybe we could spar some time.

Hello my names Joshua and I live in Southern California. I play Mario, Falcon, and Marth but Marios my favorite to play. Ive been playing for a couple of years now and just figured out there was tourneys for this game. I plan on going to alot of tourneys to show you guys what my marios made of. ^_^
Welcome! I lived closer North in California. Going to tourneys eh? Expect to lose. No one wins their first tourney (except the really really really godly players)

Hello! My names Payne, I live in Ontario Canada. I main Mr. Game&Watch and I'd say my secondary is Zelda and I'm here hoping to improve my skill! This is pretty much my first SSB game I'm still very much a beginner and hoping to meet a few new buddies to play with along the way!
A newbie eh? I've been playing since the original came out but I'm still not very good. :D
Hello guyz! My name is John (My username is Bramblefang on most sites but sometimes it's K~9) and I've played SSBB & SSB64. I main Falco on SSBB & secondary Lucas & Toon Link. I like the Zelda, Pokemon, Phoenix Wright, Mega Man, Mario, and many more games.

I hope being on this site will be fun :D
Hey! I like Mega Man too! Nothing beats the original 8bit games. 9 and 10 are OK too.

Hello. I be firelord767. Hi to the people above me. I main Game and Watch of the Mr. variety. I've been playing Pit and Sonic all my life, but MGW is the first character I'm decent at. I battle my best in moderate lag, as far as state-of-mind goes. My favorite stage is Green Greens. I love 90% of the Melee stages, and hate 90% of the Brawl ones. Other than that, I love Brawl and am waiting for a wireless tournament (with itemz allowed) to open registration so I can see how I fare against competitive players.

I have VC SSB, a disc that had SSBM before it, um, died, and SSBB.

I also spell Pegasus "Pegasis" 'cause of MFB. Old habits die hard.
hah. Welcome! Sonic eh? My second main after my first (duh. It was Bowser) was Sonic when I joined a while back.

jadsur

Smash Rookie
I'm jadsur I play SSBB when I play I just put the character select pin on random ad play as who ever pops out.

Alakazamaster

Smash Rookie
Hullo everyone! I'm Alakazamaster, and since the day I bought Brawl I have been maining Olimar. :p I love the Pikmin games, and as such he was a very easy choice. I have recently gotten interested in the competitive Brawl scene, and really hope to increase my abilities with Olimar. I've also been learning Dedede and R.O.B, since their playstyles seemed very interesting.

I also play Pokemon competitively, so if you are into that feel free to give me a shout. :D Can't wait to play some of the people here and get better!

Rikter

Smash Cadet
Hello i'm Rikter and I used to play Melee and Brawl with a small group of friends (Most of the time in 2v2 matches.) I decided that because I likely won't have much more of a chance to play with them in a group anymore I decided to try and get better and maybe participate in some tournaments in the future.

As for who I main in Brawl it's Ike although I am interested in Dedede and Wario.

As for what I do besides Smash I sit infront of a computer and read aritcles/Guides about various games I play. Or play extremely punishing and difficult Shumps.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Hi im Z'zgashi, im new here and am a real noob, i main yoshi in all three smash games and am interested in food, girls,
yiff >.>
and good times

Blankies

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm Blankies, I've been on other forums before but they were never that good... I think this one is gonna rock! Just hopping by and saying Hi!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Hey guys, and welcome to all the new members posting :D

I play melee and have been a fox/marth main since i joined, mainly playing fox and learning as much as i could about him as the metagame developed. just wanted to finally introduce myself even though I've been registered for a long time. The reason being mainly to give myself a fresh start, this post being where it all starts.

I feel like throughout the years, I've wasted my time by failing to take this game seriously tournament wise and haven't been improving the way I should especially for how much travel I've done and how many good players I've gotten to play against. (I'm REALLY bad considering the fact that people not as fortunate as me are way better than me still) and thats because of the fact that I've been lazy, careless, lacking motivation, and forgot the meaning and reasons for a lot of things i do. I have pretty much wasted 4 years of my life being bad at this game.. somewhere top 2-4 at a local level doesn't mean anything

I came here for a fresh start, now as a Falco main looking to climb my way to the top, I hope I'm welcomed and I look forward to meeting every one of you in person sometime :)

Thanks for the read!!

edit: I'm also going to learn more brawl and 64 on the side since i just got a wii!

LiteTheIronMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LiteTheIronMan
Success! I found the intros thread!

Uhm. I'm Lite the Iron Man, and I followed was told by two new members here (Sunnysunny and Alakazamaster) to join these forums.

First thing related to these forums to get down is I typically main Samus and Zero Suit Samus, although I feel more fluid as Samus. I also enjoy playing as Captain Falcon and am working on my ROB game.

I'm also a huge Metroid fanatic, so expect me to gush about it from time to time.

Oh, and I'm GOING to use Red Bold font. Don't stop me now (cuz I'm having a good time).

Pokemon Trainer Red

Smash Cadet
Sup, name's Red.

I joined the forums well over a year ago, but I forgot I had an account. Lol.

I've been a mario main since the very first SSB, and I don't plan on changing. I've just liked every single Mario game since I was a kid.

I'm trying to get into brawl competitively as mario, but I second Luigi and the Mother's boys.

Just figured I'd introduce myself, I plan on staying active this time.

BigB1tchQueen

Smash Rookie
My forum name is BBQ or bigb1tchqueen. Since i'm new to these forums i want to introduce myself but before that i'd like to start by saying i hope to meet all of you or play you someday. A few of my interests are video games(duh), writing and friends. I'm 19 and living in the west coast currently i don't own a gamecube or wii so naturally none of the smash series games either :( but from time to time i go over to my good buddy's house and we smash 12 hours straight sometimes. Anyways i hope that u guys can welcome me to your community and that i can learn how to be a better player in smash.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
My forum name is BBQ or bigb1tchqueen. Since i'm new to these forums i want to introduce myself but before that i'd like to start by saying i hope to meet all of you or play you someday. A few of my interests are video games(duh), writing and friends. I'm 19 and living in the west coast currently i don't own a gamecube or wii so naturally none of the smash series games either :( but from time to time i go over to my good buddy's house and we smash 12 hours straight sometimes. Anyways i hope that u guys can welcome me to your community and that i can learn how to be a better player in smash.
Well hello...BBQ. Welcome to SWF. You are certainly welcomed to this community, just be yourself and you'll make plenty of friends. As for improving, without a Wii or GC to practice, it's going to be a bit harder to improve but you can over time.

Enjoy your stay here droogie.

michael_goldfish

Smash Rookie
Hello! I'm new to the forums (otherwise I probably wouldn't be introducing myself ), so hi! My forum name's michael_goldfish, and I play melee and brawl (and occasionally SSB64 on an emulator). The name's michael_goldfish because in elementary school I had a pet beta (japanese fighting) fish, so I was going to make my name michael_betafish. But none of my friends knew what beta fish were, so I decided to make my name with goldfish instead of betafish since (hopefully) my friends knew what goldfish were :p. That's how I decided my name :) I've made a couple posts on the forums so far, and everyone seems to be very nice. I hope it continues this way, and I'll try to be just as helpful and nice as everyone else :bee:

Also, I tend to use a lot of smileys when I type online :chuckle:

Life

Smash Hero
Welcome all.

*Might as well post*

I, InferiorityComplex, main Sonic, TL, Didd--aw, just read the sig. Tells you everything you need to know... almost. As you might expect, I came here to hopefully improve my game, as I'm stuck at that annoying point where I beat all my friends but lose to tournament-level players.
PM for Brawls :p

Back in Melee, I used Young Link, and later (in the leadup to Brawl's release) Marth, as I figured I wasn't going to be playing much Melee once Brawl was out and I wanted to see what his high tier placement was about (and boy, did I ever). I was only a little kid when 64 was out, but I used mainly Captain Falcon and Kirby in that game.

I played WoW for a while, couldn't get into anything particularly time-consuming due to life, but I plan on coming back for Cataclysm. I preferred the Horde but was willing to go Alliance if a friend needed it (didn't really happen).

What else, what else... I beat SMG2's final level in only about seven or so tries, does that count for anything? :laugh: Um... my computer runs Ubuntu... band stuff... oh yeah.

Like a few others in this thread I also play children's card games Yu-gi-oh, currently running Frogs as there's so many fun things you can do with that engine. (FTK, Synchro OTK, Monarch, Quickdraw, you name it.) That avatar? Future Fusion. Heck, I almost named this account "InfernityComplex" but decided not to. I'm also going to get my card shop to host Smash tourneys eventually, although the venue might not be big enough, we'll see.
If anyone's from TCGPlayer (or a couple other places I've forgotten) I'm MissingNo5--you can PM that account if you want proof.

That's me in a nutshell I guess. You'll find me hanging around the boards of my various mains/seconds, Tactical, etc. trying to STEP IT UP--*stranging sound*

So, uh, yeah.

:kirby: HAI!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Welcome aboard newcomer! :)

May i be first to say, your username is so much win XD

Kuja is Awesome

Smash Rookie
I c wat u did thar XD
anyway, thanks for the welcome :) I'm here so I can massivly improve my skills with Olimar. I'm aiming to be a top Olimar player.

Howdy all. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Special Operative Blaire, or just Blaire for short. I'm a big fan of the Smash Bros. series; in fact, Brawl is my favorite game of all time. My main characters are Yoshi and Pikachu, though in Brawl I'm also good with Sonic and Fox. Glad to be here. ;)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Sup Kuja and Blair! Enjoy your time here at SWF! Feel free to ask us anythign and everything

MeesterDerp

Smash Rookie
Hey all. New member here. Uhh, yeah. I like Smash Bros and I hope to make a lot of friends here and leave a lasting impact.

Death The Kid

Smash Rookie
Hey,guys.
I'm Kid.
I joined a few months back,but never posted.
I main Wario,Weegee,Olimar,and more.I suck,but I hope to get good.
So,uh...yeah. ^_^

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
I AM SSB
no but seriously these games r teh only ones 4 me.
I've been playing all 3 seriously for about 1and 1/2 year but 64 since release of special edition dk 64
my brother and i have been improving our metagame daily.
and i have been to 2 small events
i tend to know alot about characters i dont use and about general reading and baiting
although i would not be able to prove it due to low experience

uno mas
i am typing on wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom