• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Also who wants to get Bassem some footage for his combo vid on Friday?

Or we might be able to record enough this weekend to have like a Tulsa Monthly Combo Video lol
I'll play Bassem but I wont record any of my matches

until I get a combo video of my own. :p

po pimpus

Smash Ace
It must still be 2008 if you still think Luigi can keep up with Diddy Kong.
Oh that's right, becuase in 2008, Diddys thought they could go toe to toe with Luigi and got wrecked, so they decided hide in their little Fortress of Potassium instead of GETTING IN DA FRAY.

Also, who said I was going to use Luigi? ;)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
lol @ Bryan's post How do you even know what Bassem's roommates entered as or even like how did you look them up?

Also "Fortress of Potassium" is the best example of awful trash talk.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I wont be here this friday. I can do stuff sunday but friday Im going to lawton so I can spend some time with my parents so they dont complain that I dont care about them anymore and then I'll be coming to the tulsa monthly from lawton and bringing my gf with me (most likely). We can smashfest sunday if anyone is willing.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Is the monthly on a Sunday again <_<

And dude, just raincheck your parents man, you're gonna be back for spring break anyway!

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
what are the travel plans for the tournament?

i plan on going to the smashfest tomorrow, if this were to happen i would need to stay with someone then get a ride to the tourney the next day.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
bassem is driving him and his gf and i am driving chris. thats all ig ot.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
No, it's not.

Also, I'll be willing to hold a few in my car. Is Daniel going? If not, I have to swing by to grab my TV from him. I haven't done a setup head count yet so ah we'll fly into this blind <_< Is Paul going though???

I'm guessing I'll take Bryan for one, maybe Deezy? If will finds a way to make it inexpensive to get picked up, I'll do that as well.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
No, it's not.

Also, I'll be willing to hold a few in my car. Is Daniel going? If not, I have to swing by to grab my TV from him. I haven't done a setup head count yet so ah we'll fly into this blind <_< Is Paul going though???

I'm guessing I'll take Bryan for one, maybe Deezy? If will finds a way to make it inexpensive to get picked up, I'll do that as well.
Im taking my driver's test on that day so im not going lol. Hey Chris are you going to the smashfest today?

FK1

Smash Journeyman
I live in Denton now. :) So I guess TX needs to put me on their PR...RIGHT NAHW!!!

So, I guess I can house in my apartment(french accent) if you guys decide to come down.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
No idea who those people are...Invite people to where? I don't even have furniture in my apartment yet...lol. Might not be able to have free time until a couple of weeks from now, though.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
No idea who those people are...Invite people to where? I don't even have furniture in my apartment yet...lol. Might not be able to have free time until a couple of weeks from now, though.
Well you see sir, we usually play on UNT campus during the week, so that was basically an invitation to come lol

Top Bottom