• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
I just checked it out. I must say, I don't ever feel confident relying on a footstool.
You can also dthrow > uptilt > footstool > QAC lock
There are many gay things you can do with Pikachu.

GMo

Smash Apprentice
Hail old smash compatriots!

It has been some time since we've done this, but KP and I are going to host a smashfest at my new(ish) apartment. Right at the same place as last time, just three units or so units down. I could probably have ~3+ comfortable setups.

I was thinking of doing this next Friday (the 5th), but I'd like to see who can come before we decide on a date.

Be pretty much the same thing as before (people can crash, etc.).

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Hail old smash compatriots!

It has been some time since we've done this, but KP and I are going to host a smashfest at my new(ish) apartment. Right at the same place as last time, just three units or so units down. I could probably have ~3+ comfortable setups.

I was thinking of doing this next Friday (the 5th), but I'd like to see who can come before we decide on a date.

Be pretty much the same thing as before (people can crash, etc.).
i would prioritize this above my own wedding

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
grant and kyle. i miss you two. wish i could have a steady conversation about music though so wed have somethign in common.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
couldnt get the entry fee for the monthly coming up changed to 10. however, if we vote at the venue, meaning wed have to get there on time, it can be changed to 10.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah Imma look into going as well. Would be super fun

GMo

Smash Apprentice
WELL so.. I'll probably be coming in a carpool for the Tulsa monthly so expect to see me and 4 other for grant's and kyle's smashfest ;).
Dang, can I get some of the Dallas kids this coming Friday too? That'd be too good. Most everyone is welcome ;).

Let me know. Since it seems like most people are down, let's plan on Friday afternoon/evening/night to Saturday whenevs. I'll post more details later, but as usual, it'll be pretty lax.

Is the Tulsa monthly Saturday/Sunday or something? What is the context of the proposed smashfest?

GMo

Smash Apprentice
Cool, I don't plan on going to the monthly, but everyone should come by for practice on Friday.

Let's plan on starting in the mid-late afternoon/early evening on Friday. I have 1 setup. I have room for 2 more setups in my living room and one in my bedroom.

Let all the guys who don't post on here much anymore know too ;).

Also, I'm down with crews/teams/etc.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I'm free to Brawl today. Send me a text or PM if anyone is interested. Would like to get Norman before 4pm if possible.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Mannnn, OK smash is back now.

Also we need the first post of this thread to go to either Kuni's, Bryan's, or Alex's account, whatever's nearest to the first page cause it needs an update.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Hey, are there any Oklahoma players in here?
Or does anyone possibly know of an Oklahoma tournament?
Just curious...
ohai, dandude! i'm from norman and play smash, maybe we could find more ppl and put together a tournament if they don't already happen???
i heard OU has rooms for rent!

what's wrong with the first post? >.>;

chris! come to norman but play me in melee!

Top Bottom