• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
I can go to the jenks tournament if the ride is provided from norman to there.

Houston is way too far for me, maybe more OoS stuff can happen for me this summer, but for right now no tournaments that go too far..

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Hey, props to that DMG guy for telling Damien that Bassem was open for teams.
Props.
+1 guaranteed hit set on river of your desired choice.
Also, I plan on going to the OK tourny. Prob need ride from norman to the event...helpz?

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
hey kosmos how plausible is this towards the end? id like to do that...alot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5z1jJ6ZsAE
As long as you have bar when you're in Blood Heat, you can super to your heart's content. Those two players don't seem all that amazing though lol. Most people will try their hardest to prevent you from doing something like that. Some supers (like Len and White Len) will probably kill you outright if they get Blood Heat and you don't block.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
<_< Well then it's settled.

Also we should do Norman crews one day cause we have enough players. Like Dorms vs Not Dorms. So basically:

Tom
Hanson
Me
Bryan?

vs

Kuni
Bassem
Chozo
Keroku
ALL YOUR PARTY PEOPLE

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i tried to pay brawl the other day. got bored in 15 seconds. maybe i'd have more fun playing people who know what they're doing. or melee. if anyone wants to play either i don't have **** to do today or saturday! :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Melee.

NEXT TIME I AM IN OKLAHOMA, I WANT TO PLAY EVERYONE IN MELEE! KOSMOS, SARS, HAZY, ETC. I love Melee. Even getting ***** by girls doesn't phase me in that game lol.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
i tried to pay brawl the other day. got bored in 15 seconds. maybe i'd have more fun playing people who know what they're doing. or melee. if anyone wants to play either i don't have **** to do today or saturday! :D
Lol I wanna play you in melee so bad so I can correct my mistakes

Melee.

NEXT TIME I AM IN OKLAHOMA, I WANT TO PLAY EVERYONE IN MELEE! KOSMOS, SARS, HAZY, ETC. I love Melee. Even getting ***** by girls doesn't phase me in that game lol.
We need to play each other in brawl too. :)

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
I'd be down for either. I'm done with classes for today if you feel like playing today.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Melee.

word

Lol I wanna play you in melee so bad so I can correct my mistakes
come to norman soon

I'd be down for either. I'm done with classes for today if you feel like playing today.
oh shiz i just read this. well, i'm about to go to a movie so no go...but maybe saturday?

who all would be up for melee saturday? chris you sould come to norman for once, if like 4 people say they'll come then i'll plan to host something, but otherwise i'll go out that night...so lemme know by friday.

Top Bottom