• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
brawl kids v. melee kids in a 64 crew battle
we get kosy, pablo, and will
go

also, how did the yukon tourny go, roy?
edit: holy poopie, just got word that shanx is going to intimikill. too good.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Shanx is a really familiar name . . . I picture . . . Falcon?

Also in that case we got Kuni for 64? Dang, it's done. Me + Kuni = domination. I played with Tony lol

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
brawl kids v. melee kids in a 64 crew battle
we get kosy, pablo, and will
go

also, how did the yukon tourny go, roy?
edit: holy poopie, just got word that shanx is going to intimikill. too good.
I feel honored being considered to be on the melee kids team *jumps for joy* <3 Alex.

Ginxed

Smash Rookie
Not to interrupt, but I am going to try and make it on Saturday, would try for Friday, but a'course the liquor store has got me that day.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I've got like 70 more pages of documents to read tonight. Probably gonna have to spedred it.

And Dang Ginxed coming. Smashfest saturday too? I can't go though <.<

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
sweet. like i said, i only have 1 melee setup and 1 ps3 setup. if people bring 2 tvs and some consoles we can have 1 more melee setup and a brawl setup. and we'll most likely ditch the ps3 for an extra melee setup if enough people bring consoles and stuff too. :D :D :D

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
So I happened upon the Anime Club (or something) when I went to the Union to get something to eat and finish my project at 1:45 AM, and they were playing Melee, so I joined in and played for the first time since OHSNAP5. The TV had horrible lag, but I still ****ed people up. I think a lot of them are planning to go to Intimikill.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Lol that Olimar player is also trying to get into Melee as well he uses Young Link Alex you met him and his brother as well it was way back when I was at the Norman Fighting Game Event that ended up being a mini smashfest.

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
So I happened upon the Anime Club (or something) when I went to the Union to get something to eat and finish my project at 1:45 AM, and they were playing Melee, so I joined in and played for the first time since OHSNAP5. The TV had horrible lag, but I still ****ed people up. I think a lot of them are planning to go to Intimikill.
Mmmmmm.... Fresh meat.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
lol alex youre so happy xD. I can bring my melee disc haha. (I will most likely come)
badass :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
see you there, and prob friday at flypK_heart's

dang. sweet, hopefully there will be really good local turnout. go go bryan. you coming saturday?

Lol that Olimar player is also trying to get into Melee as well he uses Young Link Alex you met him and his brother as well it was way back when I was at the Norman Fighting Game Event that ended up being a mini smashfest.
yarp, i remember them :D

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'm coming Saturday.

I don't think I'll go anywhere tomorrow, though, at least not until late, because there are some things that I want to do. Speaking of which, does anyone want to go see the 4pm or 10pm showing of Inglorious Basterds at Meacham?

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Yeah, I'm coming Saturday.

I don't think I'll go anywhere tomorrow, though, at least not until late, because there are some things that I want to do. Speaking of which, does anyone want to go see the 4pm or 10pm showing of Inglorious Basterds at Meacham?
That is a great movie you'll enjoy it.

WTF NO MORE OPRAH!? WHAT AM I GOING TO WATCH AFTER-SCHOOL NOW!!!! :(

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I think you'll be hard pressed not to enjoy Inglorious *******s too. Also, DANG. Oprah probably gonna give away something huge tomorrow.

Top Bottom