• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I guess I'll host again. It'll be good to practice before the chickasha tourney only I will go to.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Yea, sorry Auddy, this weekend is looking like a no go unless it was saturday night. My family planned to go hiking this weekend...so I'm going with them.
I miss everyone :(. Anyone up for saturday night or sunday?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Hey Alex, what server do you play on?

Im Wildhammer - Horde
my main is Horde (hunter) on Greymane, raiding guild :X we got through sunwell just in time, but our realm is starting to get full (30 minute queues on thursday nights), so we might take a free transfer out to the new realm, Fizzcrank. officers are chatting about it.
I also have a fury warrior, alliance, on Malygos since my sister plays there, though.

oh, and why does it take under 2 hours to get a death knight from 55 to 58? stupid stupid stupid. well...outlands, here i come.

edit: hanson, i apologize but i'm having trouble getting photoshop. i don't have the disc on me and there's no trial version, so i've been trying to get cs2 9 up...my school hates DC++ though and i can't find a safe version on ares :\ i'll keep browsing for photoshop and even PSP but just a heads up that i if i can't make the program i can't do anything T.T

edit: found a good torrent, should be 5 hours. i'll try my best to get something ASAP, i have 2 good ideas, and am looking for some fitting pictures in the meantime :o

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Hm, i forgot the part where my neighbors are having a b-day party. So hopefully somebody will come before so they can answer the door.

Or somebody can hold it at thei ronw place? I know its last minute. sorry.

waveshinespike

Smash Cadet
i just got back from Paoli's playoff game.... two and a hald hour drive there and back to see us lose T__T

also >: O if there was a smashfest earlier

and Call of Duty World at War is officially the best thing since canned bread... oh wait

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Not sure, probably not :/ Brett I think wants something, but I don't know who's gonna show up. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be busy so . . .

GMo

Smash Apprentice
KP and I might be down for some smash related things this evening. High probability of us being inebriated, however.

Top Bottom