• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

skorne

Smash Rookie
Hey Brawlers.

Looking for fresh blood in the central OK area. I haven't been playing as long as the people I know. Only started playing about 18 months or so ago.

I went to the Tulsa Shock tournament on the 22nd, and met an individual named "Chuck", "MPK", and another individual, all who spanked my ass thoroughly.

Not to mention my hangover hurt... Anyways, thought I would announce myself here as well.

so uh,... Yeah.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
there are a few hard or death pools. c61, c64, d59, e60, f60

sometime this weekend would work. perhaps sunday, i have a bbq but find out today if it's sat or fri; when i know i'll post as the day it isn't would also work.

TxZero

Smash Cadet
Jman AND Leffen... No sweat right? Also I'll be in oklahoma Saturday for a marvel tournament, if you guys are doing stuff Friday/Saturday/Sunday and wouldn't mind giving me some floor to lay on I could use the practice.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
people should message me to play if people ever wanna play cuz i never got on here due to not having a computer and too lazy to get on this one and check >.<

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I never know what Karl's profile pic is. I keep thinking it's seagulls in the shape of africa

Hyper

Smash Apprentice
Any of you guys going to the tokyo tulsa or whatever it's called?

Been 3 years since I've been to a tourney, so I have no idea of any coming up instate, so I might go to that one.

alach11

Smash Rookie
Oops. I realize this reply is like a month late but I could totally come up to TU to play some games sometime. I'm no pro, but I seem able to beat the few friends I have that play.
Definitely. I know a few people on campus who are pretty good. We've had tournaments in the past.

Just text me at 832 289 3280 if you ever want to come play me. Or, if you give me your number I'll text you whenever we have a small tournament.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
SUPER BIT WARS2 : THIS ONES FOR FOREST is in the works everyone. Looking September. Spread the word and we will make it good.

Also how did Tanner and Chris do?

Denti

Smash Master
Dont forget! Fort Worth TX tournament this weekend!! July 20th
Brawl
Project M
Smash 64
smashboards.com/threads/road-to-whobo-event-5-the-2013-fort-worth-classic-july-20th-2013-fort-worth-tx.335761/

Tesh

Smash Hero
MEGABUS TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE FOR WHOBO WEEKEND.

You know you wanna go, so go to http://us.megabus.com/ and buy your tickets for 1 dollar each RIGHT NOW.

If you act now, the change in your pocket could get you across the country to WHOBO V!

Top Bottom