• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to try to make it over to my own house after I finish all the **** I need to do so some of you *******s had better be there or I'm going to be ****ing pissed.

EDIT: Also, I think I'll play some Starcraft with interested persons over the break.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Could someone who has my Facebook post the ending credits theme to Super Metroid on my wall? With these last finals done, I'm feeling all "MISSION COMPLETE" about this.

:phone:

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'll do it for proof of Andy's death.

I'd at least need a letter from a coroner, confirmation from social security that he's no longer eligible for FAFSA, and a patch of skin untouched by sunlight.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i want to head to norman this weekend, trying to get ahold of andy to see if me+karl+andy could possibly head from norman to edmond saturday night and chill??? if not i will make other plans to come up to edmond, but i wanna chill with you guys. also saturday during the day or friday walrus if i am in norman let's kick it?

also HOLY CRAP SEMESTER IS OVER, DO I FINALLY GET TO HANG OUT WITH BRYAN?

i just wanna play tf2, but let's play melee too. and i wanna play etrian odyssey 4. but it's not out yet in NA yet, and i can't read sanskrit or w/e that squiggly asian **** is.

xXout_lawXx

Smash Cadet
I want to play some melee.

I am gonna try and host something soon if everyone is down.

Budda stop making johns for your weak skills and actually participate in something. If you really wanna play, then you will find a way.

Same goes for Pay$. Rasta makes it all the time to my place to chill so hitch a ride with him.

Let me know if everyone is down for something.

Ps. I want to see this new tulsa player here and whoever.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
i want to head to norman this weekend, trying to get ahold of andy to see if me+karl+andy could possibly head from norman to edmond saturday night and chill??? if not i will make other plans to come up to edmond, but i wanna chill with you guys. also saturday during the day or friday walrus if i am in norman let's kick it?[\QUOTE]Dude, I'd totally partake in such a carpool, since I was planning on heading back to Edmond sometime this weekend anyway.

also HOLY CRAP SEMESTER IS OVER, DO I FINALLY GET TO HANG OUT WITH BRYAN?
As soon as sometime after I finish this report that's due at noon. Looking forward to Smashing with Edmond crew again.

But seriously **** this report.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'm done with all my reports. In two weeks, I wrote around 70 pages, and I'm 100% sure I aced all of them.

I'm down for chilling whenever, I just have to bring my puppy to whoever's place, and I just want there to not be food or **** lying around for him to choke on if that's cool. I'll bring all the necessary stuff to clean up after him, and he'll probably be sleeping for a bit since there'll be tons of people and he'll get tired from playing with everyone, but ya, that's basically it.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
well someone get andy's attention about teh carpool->edmond hangout M-M-M-M-MONSTER COMBOOOO
if he is down to do that i have a ride TO norman so yeah, that would be super baller if it works out. also i am reupped. >:3

so edmond smashfest post xmas? not entirely sure when jer wants to do it, just assuming. everyone should come no exceptions no johns. i am here until jan 22nd, get your hazy time in.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Holy **** I'm done with this semester now. It was just a constant ****storm ever since I got back from CA.

But yeah Melee and stuff.

pay.$.

Smash Cadet
I want to play some melee.

Same goes for Pay$. Rasta makes it all the time to my place to chill so hitch a ride with him.

Let me know if everyone is down for something.

Ps. I want to see this new tulsa player here and whoever.
I didn't even know he still played

:phone:

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yawara Ng decrees that everyone should stop playing melee and pick up competitive water boarding.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
200 at the least. not a guarantee. i cant this weekend. itll have to be a weekend i actually have off and have time to drive.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Hmm... people are starting to pillows into the Computer Lab.
...Wonder if I'll get any odd looks if I bring a blanket.

:006:

Top Bottom