• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

DualCats

Smash Ace
For real, though. I can't go unless I have a job because I need to not starve to death. In this scenario, I can totally drive.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
So if gas was covered it would still be a no? Btw speaking of gas someone should come to Moore to smash since i have no gas :(

:phone:

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yo guys, I believe I posted awhile back that I was definitely going to ARK, and am currently trying to strong-arm Chris and maybe some of the SRK guys into going as well. So, I believe 2 cars should be enough to get us there.
Carl, where are you at financially? Because you need to make this trip, and I'm sure a few of us could help ease the burden of your expenses. Just post or PM me and let's do this.

So quick head count: Me, Chris, Bryan, Josh, Carl, Brett(?) and maybe Chase or Matt(our SRK friends). Totally doable. So are we needing housing, do we want to get a room, what? I need to know what everyone has in mind so I can put together a plan.

Work is trying to stonewall me from going, but I already had told them about me taking off like a month ago, and I'm going. Period. The only thing would be we would probably have to leave late Friday evening, around 6ish I think. (I'm trying for earlier, but I'm planning for the worst) Depending on how we all do(and how much fun we're having), I'm looking to come back Sunday... Is that cool with everyone?

Let me know what everyone has in mind. None of this last-minute, hastily thrown together planning... You beeches are rolling with the Pimpest, and he likes to be prepared for his journeys :)

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
We got housing covered. Also I work at sprint off NW EXPRESSWAY so when I get off at 5 on Friday do any of you guys want me to pick you up I will

DualCats

Smash Ace
Carl, where are you at financially? Because you need to make this trip, and I'm sure a few of us could help ease the burden of your expenses. Just post or PM me and let's do this.
If people could help me out, that'd be fantastic. I'm just worried about gas and entry fees and hotel, mostly. I can totally pay everyone back eventually and if we can get housed, that's even better. I should get into contact with G Vice or something.

Scuddlefish

Smash Rookie
I am wanting to go to this tourney. So count me in, unless some strange school assignments pop up that I absolutely can't postpone.

You say we already have housing covered?

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Well then, hit me up after 3pm guys. Gotta deal with punk-*** work, and maybe I can actually get some practice in with live humans before this tournament lol.

It's been a hell of a week for me... Chris, I'll fill you in when I talk to you tomorrow :(

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Curtis, did I leave my SD Card at your place, by any chance?

If I didn't, the thing's probably in the dryer, which means it was in the washing machine....loooolncjdfvb

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
You guys can house with Ace or Vts 5 minutes from the venue, or

Yoshiman/me in our college apartment
SaberGuy/Seif in their regular apartment

Yoshiman and I have suitemates, and the other three choices have way more sleeping space than we do. We could make it work though, as a last resort.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Don't worry, I found it. I thought the clunking going on in the dryer was peculiar so I checked it, and lo and behold.

I hope it still works after being in water.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Just make sure that it is in fact dry before attempting to use it. The main reason that electronics malfunction due to contact with water is that the water creates new conductive pathways for the electricity to travel through, and if the device receives electrical power while it is still wet and these pathways are still there, electricity will go places it isn't supposed to go for normal operation of the device, and so components of the circuitry will burn out from receiving too much power.

DualCats

Smash Ace
If we live on a furry planet, and we were all descended of that region's dominant animal form, what would we be today.

Thailand is Orangutans LOL
India is ****ing tigers
camels are egypt
chimps are congos
Some cool native americans are like wolf people

and you can interspecies **** and make like mix breeds.

Horses would be like china or some ****.
and like japan would be some tentacle ****

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I found it last night and left it out to dry for the night, so I think it'll be ok.

If it's anything like my KSSU cartridge, which survived two washer run-throughs, it'll be ok.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Bryan, Nintendo just announced a Pink 3DS. Still want that red one? :troll:

Also, new Fire Emblem game. Holy mothertrucking ****.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
so apparently we still have a 5-5 crew battle with ark still? mmk... so we got Bryan, Karl, Brett, Brandon, Myself.....has Chris stated he wants to come? that would make 6 of us. anybody im missing?

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
You guys can house with Ace or Vts 5 minutes from the venue, or

Yoshiman/me in our college apartment
SaberGuy/Seif in their regular apartment

Yoshiman and I have suitemates, and the other three choices have way more sleeping space than we do. We could make it work though, as a last resort.
So uh, for everyone who's going to ARK, I think we should confirm a housing arrangement. Ace and Vts sound like the best options, so if either of them can house us all then maybe we should make an arrangement to house with one of them?

Also, Andy, if the only thing that is keeping you from going is money, I can cover you and you can pay me back at your convenience or whatever. Like, I seriously have too much money right now, and I'm still going to be getting more, so I can definitely afford to do that. I can help you out if you need it, too, Karl.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Wow, so the crap I took this morning was insane.

Three courtesy flushes, and I almost clogged the toilet the first time sans toilet paper.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
ive seen loads that said, "**** the toilet water" and the bowl was full of **** and no water, did yours do that?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
It looked like an island would look like if you flew over it with a plane.

Like there's water on the sides, and then poo almost reaches your butt

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Aight guys, it's been real fun, but I'm all packed up and will leave Oklahoma tomorrow morning.

Melee and Brawl kids, try to get together to perpetuate the monthlies and make our scene grow.

<3

Top Bottom