• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
People really only need to watch that second link.

If it's the link I'm thinking of <_< Is it the one with the 0-death 3rd stock?

I wanted the one on BF :(

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
This dude was the best limbo dude at TIP back in 2001.

Out of 300 people, I was the ultimate limbo star.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
1000 word report due in 10 hours and I haven't finished the book that the report is over. Then an oral report for the next class on a chapter I haven't read yet and will need notecards over, which I'll have to look through in 3 hours, then work for 4 hours.

nbjlvfshfhndldnljwnvldnvlwnjvdw

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So I think the 15th is gonna be the last day I'm gonna spend in Oklahoma, so my last smash day is probably the 14th.

DualCats

Smash Ace
oh my ffffuuuuck, it feels nice outside. Everyone should come over to my place for a sexy nice-weather party.

Matt86

Smash Rookie
I decided to try and get back into brawl. so.....
here is my Brawl Friend Code: 1334-1087-6646

I'm more into melee, but I might as well start playing brawl again.

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
My FC is right there on the left, under my location. Let's play sometime. Although if you can afford to come to Norman and play legit offline, we're going to have a smashfest tomorrow.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Are you guys coming to Ark to lose to me and Jack in teams?

And Arby in singles, since he's tooooo good?

lol jkjk hope to see you guys! I wanna play Kosmos again!! Last time we played was long ago, and we went 1-1. Make sure he comes!

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
I don't know where we're smashing yet, I have to decide. We need multiple tvs, I think. Jiveturkey is in town, as well as a friend of mine from Tulsa. Bassem and Tom said they could play today, so with me, Josh, and Devon that's like seven people.

DualCats

Smash Ace
Are you guys coming to Ark to lose to me and Jack in teams?

And Arby in singles, since he's tooooo good?

lol jkjk hope to see you guys! I wanna play Kosmos again!! Last time we played was long ago, and we went 1-1. Make sure he comes!
I want to go but I don't know if there will be enough people to come with me. D: I don't want to drive down there by myself.

DualCats

Smash Ace
I also have the problem of not-having-a-job. If I can't fix that soon, I can't go. >.< I need people to come with me to defray the cost of gas/housing.

Top Bottom