• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
man welcome back iwll! kpeezy is in yoru area and has been wanting to play as well.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Tom, you should try and find a way to upload that combo Kuni and I did against Hanson. It was all kinds of epic lol

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Going to see Tron 2 tomorrow at the Moore Warren grand auditorium at 2:55. Be sure and get your tickets early and be there by 2:30.

If you haven't seen the original tron I'll probably be showing it again tonight.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
I think we have 1 spot in the carpool. Being a smash player you should be particularly interested due to the video game thing, also, melee final destination=total tron level!
Wario drives a bike in a video game=total tron character
andross' giant floating head=total tron character
maybe not

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
I hate level nines.
Are they approaching?! Jab.
Are they camping?! Jab.
Are they doing anything?! Jab.
Did they shield your jab?! Just keep jabbing, you'll eventually hit them.
Jesus christ it's so stupid and i can't do anything argh i'm so bad at this game

DualCats

Smash Ace
Don't play against level 9s, their timing is absurd. D: Ultimately, you don't want to be practising mind games or approach etc. against CPUs because they're too predictable. I practised against level 6s because they still attack but it's more moderate and they're not unrealistically quick to jab or powershield.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
L-O-effing-L.

Deezy is like the younger, whiter version of Marc, always owning Will for free, no jump-ins. The future of OK Smash is secure with such bright young jerk-***** smarting off at every opportunity.

This old man is very proud...

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
I just finished reading all of the OK thread posts I was behind on (I was back at page 1799). I love you all.

Yeah, man, Chris and I were just reminiscing over Bryan's Rage. Marc had the most poignant quote that day: "I think we should leave before Bryan comes back and kills us all. That's not normal anger. We just playin' games, man." That was from the Angry Black Guy ( which isn't true-- Marc is one of the most laid-back dudes you'll ever meet)
I laughed out loud.

I apologize to anyone who ever had to deal with my rage. I don't really know what was up with it, but I guess it was just mad teenage angst, like Alex said.

Also, sorry for not making it to anything on Friday; I totally crashed after my last final. I definitely want to make it to stuff over the break, though. I definitely want to chill with Alex while he's here.

Top Bottom