• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Pretty sure there won't be another eclipse on the winter solstice for another 400 years. An eclipse on any other day is fair game.
calm down calm down damn.... leave out a lil detail that everyone should know as is.... and u get corrected by SMASH players of all people.... geez ;)

as for wed and thursday im off (pending the few OT hours i do, as well as shopping) whos up for some good ol' classic mallet pounding? i mean smash....

also i think Outlaws crew is back for break....we need to gang up on them sometime in the near future

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i have decided to have the brawl minus tourney that i always planned on hosting at my house.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
dunno when, going to have to have a talk w/ tulsa, KS, and dallas about good times. will take suggestions here too.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
dunno when, going to have to have a talk w/ tulsa, KS, and dallas about good times. will take suggestions here too.
Be sure and talk with them about Oh Snap as well. I have a minus mini tourney going there, it would be a good way to introduce a variety of new players to the game and hype your full Minus tourney. I can get you a FREE classroom during the semester if your house ends up being too small.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Get me details on this, maybe? Because I've been plenty bored here lol. Maybe my mood will lift come Saturday, but right now my mind's been directed toward nothing but Pokemon Platinum.

*****es got nothing on my Impish Torterra, Gentle Altaria, and Modest Magnemite!

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Can anyone get me a calendar of nearby Brawl tournaments and nationals next year? I got a TomTom just now (XMas Eve tradition with my family), and I want to see how far these are and if I can figure out how to coordinate map routes with my new toy.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
uhh the following are in the near future next year

ohsnap - norman
unk3 - wichita
whobo - houston
phase x - dallas

probably some hobo -houston

good luck

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Ooo, my girlfriend has a TomTom.

I just helped my family buy a 47" LG LCD TV. It's pretty awesome. I haven't tried Smash on it yet.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
My roommate is supposed to get a plasma screen HD TV this holiday. If he does, playing Brawl, Sonic Colors, and Sonic 4 on it is going to be awesome.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
being at home and watching tv/playing games on my 50 in plasma that has negligible lag>being at school and having no tv whatsoever

anyone wanna play melee before new years? i've only played brawl since i've been back :\

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
chris im stealing your name and tag for a few future tournaments. do you use len or saber i forget or perhaps a custom tag?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I can't play Melee until Friday, but that day, I expect huge fanfare and everyone to get together and play for hours.

I'm also free on Saturday.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
This tuesday is probably the last day I can play until next week as I'm going to Vegas. I really need practice.
Does anyone know anyone in Nevada or Vegas scene? I really want to play some people while I'm down there.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
This tuesday is probably the last day I can play until next week as I'm going to Vegas. I really need practice.
Does anyone know anyone in Nevada or Vegas scene? I really want to play some people while I'm down there.
i dont know him, but i know of sk92. he plays melee i believe now. he was my favorite falco in brawl until he started using lasers.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
LOL. Andy. There is only one person Chris can team up with IF HE WANTS TO WIN... If he just wants to do well, possibly make it to the finals, where he will eventually choke and lose, he could team with any one of the eight billion people on this planet and do just that. There is only ONE MAN who can lead Chris to the promised land... a forgotten hero of times long past... An undying will of fire... The Legendary One...

We all know just who this person is, but we are afraid to awaken him, for he has hidden his true power for so long. However, he has secretly continued his training, and is silently watching over you all, waiting for the time when his skills will once again be needed... The True Master of the Green Power...

Forrest: If you're going to Vegas, you could always be like Chris and lock yourself up for a few days of intense training. It's how he became the monster we all know and love(hate?) today... :)

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Oh man, that's right. Chris went beast mode after going to Vegas, because while there he stayed inside and practiced all day because it was "too hot" to go out.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
lol too hot he told me one time that one advantage of being black is that you somehow can't be sunburnt. even though the color black absorbs heat like a mother.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
I need to practice so badly is anyone playing melee today or tomorrow? Call or text me if you are 405 464 5348. When I get back we need to do some intensive team battles Zinth.
Matchups I need practice on in order of priority are:
Falco
Falcon
Fox
Peach

Top Bottom