• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
what day would you look at coming? honestly idk if i would be here. im either going to kansas this weekend or next wed... but maybe we can work something out

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
If you're free Wednesday, the S-tier of Oklahoma's gonna be at Chez Yawara most probably minus K-Peezy cause he's too good, and no one wants to play him

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
I'm getting flown to California for a job interview or something this Sunday, so I'll be unavailable then and maybe busy-ish on Saturday (but I can probably still do stuff at Chez Yawara).

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i should be free this weekend. i will not be going to kansas. i will be off after 3.... lets get a head count for those willing to play friday/sat. if we cant get enough we dont want him driving down here

pay.$.

Smash Cadet
I'll be free whenever this weekend. But it doesn't matter because no matter who I play, I always win

:phone:

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Hazy check with outlaw. R u guys up for hosting say Saturday? Also who in Norman is free Saturday afternoon/ night?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
outlaw had a presentation today

i will see if he wants to plan something on another weekend that buddha can come down. if the DualTuarZinthIty house comes up, edmond can be there, and moore/okc have a couple people interested we'll have a p good smashfest.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Karaoke isn't gay, it's the best thing, and if you know of a good place to do it, you should tell me cause from what i understood, the one in MWC closed

DualCats

Smash Ace
Karaoke is gay.
NO U

outlaw had a presentation today

i will see if he wants to plan something on another weekend that buddha can come down. if the DualTuarZinthIty house comes up, edmond can be there, and moore/okc have a couple people interested we'll have a p good smashfest.
Unfortunately, I work saturdays for now so I can't really do anything until after 11pm. I'm still willing to make the trip, however.

Shade_

Smash Ace
So...the Japanese student association is having another Japan night, and needs money to buy props and food, and outfits for the event. If I held a friendly tournament that had a 5 dollar entry fee, but the money went to JSA would anyone show up?

If so, I'm guessing that you guys would prefer melee? lol

pay.$.

Smash Cadet
So...the Japanese student association is having another Japan night, and needs money to buy props and food, and outfits for the event. If I held a friendly tournament that had a 5 dollar entry fee, but the money went to JSA would anyone show up?

If so, I'm guessing that you guys would prefer melee? lol
Sure would, and I wish I had 100 bucks and if I did I would take your bet, take your money, and take your pride

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
So apparently there's this OK Brawl player named Xiorey who has been hanging around in the Smash Arena.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Just to get a head count how many people still play melee, as opposed to Brawl? Or how many people still play anything lol. As far as my memory has it (which is outdated by the way)

Melee-
Bryan
Yawara
Carl
Josh
Andy
Me

Brawl-
Tom
Bassem
Bassem's roommate
Chuck
Me
(Sonic player whose name I don't know)
Xiroey (Is that pronounced Zirowee?)

Reason being, is throwing a tournament for melee and brawl never works. So I'm trying to see which one would yield the bigger crowd. Is melee dead? Sorry, I'm out of the loop-

pay.$.

Smash Cadet
Reason being, is throwing a tournament for melee and brawl never works. So I'm trying to see which one would yield the bigger crowd. Is melee dead? Sorry, I'm out of the loop-
I think Oklahoma is the one who's dead

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Lol, my name is Joshua, Shade.

Xiroey, if you're in the Norman area, we could probably Smash sometime!

Top Bottom