• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
BTW, I just saw Kuni today on campus, and he said all of you are gay and need to die. Especially Bryan HOOLLLAAAAAA

DualCats

Smash Ace
Karl Williams is my running mate cause in 2024, same sex, interracial marrying your pets is gonna be the new liberal movement, and I need someone to rally the young voters.

I also promise to send Big Bird to the ends of the universe.
Ng/Williams '24: "We're gay for dogs."

lol I leave for like a year and there are still Kuni references?
There will never not be Kuni references.

Also, smash with us!! :D

BTW, I just saw Kuni today on campus, and he said all of you are gay and need to die. Especially Bryan HOOLLLAAAAAA
Tragically, Bryan passed away this morning. He was simply too gay.

Nova2X

Smash Cadet
SOME OF YOU GUYS SHOULD GET A CARPOOL GOING TO ARKANSAS FOR THIS
LAST CALL FOR RESTITUTION

SMASH I RESTITUION IN ARKANSAS DONT FORGET
Just a reminder about the tournament going to be held in LITTLE ROCK OCTOBER 20TH

PLEASE get in touch with me if you are going so I can get a headcount for the tourney, It's going to be loads of fun and you can get to know smashers that you didn't even know existed in Arkansas, We dont lay down easily. Check out the facebook page and Smashboards post, It's gonna be legit so dont miss it
Facebook event page \/
https://www.facebook.com/events/4865...65468/?fref=ts

Smashboards tournament link \/
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=328302

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Doing a paper on Bryan atm, he's apparently inherited a lot of oil money and is persecuting gays in the Middle East.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
So, hosting a tournament at the Student Union in OU is a possibility. We would need to run it through OU's 1CoG club to get the least expensive possibility, and we could hold different side-tournaments to benefit both parties.

Assuming a tournament is still in the planning phase.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
This is the best game.

So, hosting a tournament at the Student Union in OU is a possibility. We would need to run it through OU's 1CoG club to get the least expensive possibility, and we could hold different side-tournaments to benefit both parties.

Assuming a tournament is still in the planning phase.
That would be pretty cool. I'm still down for an in-state tournament.

pay.$.

Smash Cadet
When Texas people post in Oklahoma forum about tournaments more than us. We have some problems

:phone:

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Real talk, I can't come over either, maybe not for a while since I write a sick capstone and maybe get it published to help my chances of getting real work so I can become rich.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So I found out today from a CIA operative (who will remain secret for the safety of him and his family) that apparently, if you torrent/download things illegally, your chances of getting into the CIA is limited.

LOL

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
so random thought.... i saw Darude play at club one15 the other day.... there was a decent crowd but i figured he wouldve drawn alot more since everyone knows his first single Sandstorm..... owell. still great show

Buddha Lova

Smash Apprentice
I now have transportation, and i want to play this weekend! Im willing to drive out to oklahoma city if you guys get more than 4 people for me to play with.

:phone:

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
hmmm.......... intriguing. whats the time limit on this? maybe outlaw can host? or if norman isnt too far how bout just at G&W house?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
well it would be the same issue. if you were to go to norman than we would have people meet there. thats all we were getting at

Top Bottom