• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
I have a big top now just like that shrine maiden in arcana heart, thanks to the yawara ng the science king.
When are we playing? Unfortunately Forest Sharp the Science Warp probably can't host tonight, but you guys can some get TVs or I can bring them.

I'll head to Gravity's I suppose.

Leaving now..

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
DUDE YAWARA THIS TOP IS SUPER HARD TO USE!

I can't get it to land on the tip by using the string properly.

I'm looking at videos but they aren't helping much like these japanese kids throw these things all nonchalant and make them fight.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
"I was going after the Dyna Blade trophy by running a gauntlet with All-Star Mode. I got to the Ice Climbers, and KO'd just Popo (I focus on Popo mostly, even though I know I should focus on both of them).

The weird thing, however, is that when Popo got KO'd, Nana started jumping around in celebration.

Did Nana want Popo KO'd? Maybe he was holding her back from having a good time, always planning to climb new mountains and collect various mountain veggies. Maybe Popo hasn't touched Nana in a while... Maybe Nana had to start living her OWN life, and find some men who can keep up with her wild streak...

Oh well, off Nana goes to sleep with lots of men. In the meantime, I have a Dyna Blade trophy to catch..."

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
So social research question. Please be honest as its important that you don't cheat. I'm not criticizing anyone here I'm doing some research.

Without googling or looking it up do you know who Prometheus is?
Do you know what Promethean means?

Please PM me your answers so others don't see and so you aren't criticized if you are wrong.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Everyone should play facebook tetris with me. **** is off the hook. Except not really cause you don't win instantly via KOs but by time???

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Well japanse kids can do it... But also they can play Popn Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMPdjt-4ew8

As much as I love that game I'm terrible at it. Watching some Project M closed beta vids recently. Really liking the look of the game. And newer super mario brothers wii (mario bros wii hack). Digging homebrew so much right now. It wasn't too many years ago that it was all garbage.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
We need to go to a tournament soon. I have 50 bucks to help pay for gas from last monthly. Brawl+Melee (+arcana) hopefully so everyone can benefit
Keep an eye out! There is a houston event this saturday with Arcana Heart 3 and Melee.

Dates I am not free:
May 28th (local monthly)
June 3-4 (performing in wedding in houston)
June 10-12 (A-Kon)
June 25th OR July 2nd (local monthly) July end monthly is going to be hard, and might be a month we skip in preparation for Bigger august monthly. Its a crowded tournament season, we got TnT/Genesis, followed by Evo which many are attending in the same month and I have to go to Las Vegas around that time coincidentally as well. So Hazy/Ricky and anyone else might have to run things. Hit me up concerning June/July hazy. August will be our big big kickoff the semester monthly. And then september I'd like to see a regional Melee+Brawl+Marvel+Arcana thing go down....MK9 if its demanded...I will need TOs and I will compensate you for TOing best I can.
Probably calling this series Super Bit Wars or Promethean Challenge... or something along those lines.

So 5 weekends out of 12 I am not free.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
The other night I had a dream that I was on a competitive Pokemon team, and now I really want to for realz get into competitive Pokemon, just so I can say that I'm a Pokemon master if I get really good at it.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
so tomorrow night are we still meeting at the union or should i just go to adams tower? i get off at 1130 thats y im curious

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
adams tower. It should be known however that I have an exam in the morning and I am leaving around midnight. However bryan, chozo, and the anime kids that play a little smash might be there. You could always play party game smash like with items, or Brawl Minus

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ya i was lookin forward to it as long as people will be there past midnight. its the same place as last time right? do u got a link for the address or anything?

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
two reasons.
1. two years ago during our spring finals suck party, a series of tornado warnings went into effect. The staff in the building kept telling us that we were required to be in the basement, about every 20 minutes (everytime a new tornado warning came). We had thousands of dollars of equipment, projectors consoles, and we wre all playing board games, video games, card games, watching movies etc, and they kept making us leave our stuff lying around and run into the basement. So now we have it IN a basment! so were never kicked out of our party.

2. Student organizations are not able to reserve classrooms for events during finals week, and lounges are too open. So we go to the basement that is rarely used. There is a TV a pool table, and white wall we can use a projector on, lots of furniture, and some tables, as well as bathrooms and soda machines. Its a good place to have a party on campus undisturbed and unoffical.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
two reasons.
1. two years ago during our spring finals suck party, a series of tornado warnings went into effect.
Oh man, I remember that night. I wasn't in the Animation Society back then (I don't even think that I knew it existed), but I had my Calculus II final the next morning, and I remember having to go to the basement of Walker.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Well, I live 11 floors above the basement, so if I don't go to that, the only reason I will have is that I am cramming HARD for the Physics final about 20 hours from then.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Curtis, I'm not gonna lie. The girl that sits with you and Tom every day in OChem class is pretty cute.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Doesn't mean I can't comment on her looks.

I think I'm done with relationships for a while. Take a break for a couple of months and figure out what the **** I'm going to do this summer.

Top Bottom