• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Count me in Yawara. It will have to be late afternoon if its on a Saturday, Sunday is boss, however, as I will be off. I maybe could take off around 2-ish on a Sat. if needbe though. It really shouldn't take too long to do a tourney however, as we don't really have a lot of Smashers still fully active in OK.

Also, my Luigi is still pimp in Melee, boys, Believe it!

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I'm leaving in 2 saturdays guys. After that I'll be gone till August ish.

Early planning required so I can play smash with y'all.

And as a parting gift, I demand an Oklahoma tourney as well as Crew battles. ($1 entry, I'll run it).

Seriously peeps, figure out when you're working cause I want to play. Preferably tell me ASAP cause I might cancel plans to go and study for exams (which is dead important at this stage).
I'd be up for it man
Crew battles sound awesome,
I'd love another tourney, I've only been to 1 OFFICIAL tourney
As for when, I'm free whenever...

@ everyone else (esp cool peeps).

Florida brawl/melee tournament. 4 days. Maybe 500 people attending. Let's make an effort to go guys. Screw CO and NM tourneys, that's small stuff. Save up so we can get over to Florida and take over that state the way OK smash knows how.
WHEN IS THIS TOURNAMENT OF EPIC PROPORTIONS?????

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
dude no matter when it is u'll never b able to make it GT. U never save ur quarters for gas money!!!
BTW i finaly made an acount on gamebattles.com

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
The PV Kids are still alive, just letting you guys know. Now it's time to go back into our caves for another three months :laugh:

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Yawara, I should finish my paper tonight, or rather really late in the morning before my class lol...I guess I am saying this to tell you I want to play some GG and smash with you this week so much...like I want to **** you and stuff you in my hood to bring you to my house. I have some other stuff I need to do this week, but I'll be so happy once this one is over woohoo.
Umm so I might be able to have a fest not this friday but the next one...and I'm hoping a lot of people could show up with lots of different fighters again, think about it.

Gravity

Smash Ace
posting. posting. still posting.

anyway, ill try to make it next weekend. depends on who wants to help with gas and what not. also if my schedule allows.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
There's been quite a bit of inactivity on these boards....not to say I want to see lots of spam about brawl...and not saying I just hate brawl...and not saying I love brawl....and not saying I'm not writing my paper while typing this though I am...(not doing, that is). You guys are not providing me with distractions. What you should do is provide Andy with gas money and a need for a ride to come to my house, and I need to provide a place to play smash.
Btw if I get an apartment next semester....it'll be like right in Norman, rather than an extra 20 minutes for you guys, so maybe you will love it more. I guess I'll get back to my paper.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Every vowel in my name is an "a" lol

Kuni's post made my day.

Oh, and it's settled that I leave on Saturday of next week. If we do anything, it'll have to be on a Friday. Sorry guys.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Shade, I'm planning to host a tournament on June 7th. It's still not %100 guaranteed, though.

Brett, if you have anything going on, I'll be there. U practicin' ur GG 'n Smash?????

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey OK players, I hope some of you have considering coming to the NVGA SuperCon. Trying to break records in terms of the amount of Smash players that attend. Hope too see some of you there.
Don't know man, with the way things are going it'll be tough for me to make it.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Umm so I might be able to have a fest not this friday but the next one...and I'm hoping a lot of people could show up with lots of different fighters again, think about it.
Yawara, you can make that, right?
I know I can, if I have a ride which brings me to my next topic.

anyway, ill try to make it next weekend. depends on who wants to help with gas and what not. also if my schedule allows.
I have money for gas, food, and a NOS

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I have a lot of work to do this week and next week, so I havn't been able to really practice anything :(.

wut?

Smash Apprentice
Hey gt i can give u a ride if u need it and i really need to play some smash or any thing. Im all for going next friday or when ever ay birth day is tuesday woo :chuckle: I will be 15

Gravity

Smash Ace
chris? kevin? pablo? gt? bryan? whos riding with me and whos giving me gas money and how much?

actually i dont care how much really, we can work that out later, but i need to know who wants to ride with me so i can decide who im taking and when were going and crap

that pikachu one is the best one

wut?

Smash Apprentice
Well i just found out my ride for is a no more so i mean if any wants to give me a ride next week i could probly bring 20 to 25 dollers for gas, food ,etc

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Lolz at the pikachu...I just searched through the video till I saw that. I havn't really asked about Friday of next week, but I will. Yawara when is your last final? Maybe we could hang out before Friday?

Gravity

Smash Ace
well i guess sicne people arent posting ill actively seek out and ask a few people later today, and then dependin on who says what ill say how many empty seats i have. if i can get a full car ill only need like 6 or 7 bucks per person.

Top Bottom