• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay, time to put this back up now, NEW CHACO ANNOUNCEMENT 8/1?/09

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Hmmm almost everyone is a Director now.
Thats the reason there's an overflow of Tourneys, everyone wants the blue name.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
glyph have you got any ideas on how to help the massive tourney flux? i mean the whole front page is literally all open tourneys that are running, no one's really getting much rep
We've already been told that we weren't allowed to limit who could run tourneys. We've just kind of got to deal with it.

How many directors are there now? XD
All of them?

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
We need to make a thread having the links to the tourneys again.
At least get them more organized.
Have a rating system, etc, etc.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
We need to make a thread having the links to the tourneys again.
At least get them more organized.
Have a rating system, etc, etc.
Lol, that would be increadibly boring to go through all the tourneys that are going on right now. If you want to volunteer, go ahead =P

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Lol, if I die or something, you're next in line.

However, in an attempt to prevent any assassinations, if I die under mysterious circumstances, the new mod will be chosen by having a race around the world. Hot air balloons are the only legal form of travel.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hot air balloons are the only legal form of travel.
Too bad, because I'm gonna wavedash around the world.

HAY ITS A GLICH AND ITS SO CHEEP! :cry::cry::cry:

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Looking good Shadow. I may have to unsticky this again...

Snare

Smash Lord
We've already been told that we weren't allowed to limit who could run tourneys. We've just kind of got to deal with it.
nah not limit, new people wanting to run tourneys is basically how we get new people on this part of the boards anyways lol

idk, find a way to split the tourneys into sub groups or something, because at the rate this is going, were probably gonna have two full pages of tourneys running all on the same weekends in maybe 3-5 months? (random number plox)

crewster

Smash Lord
Hey Glyph, as you can see my post count is nearing 1337. For that post I'm planning to make a big tourny here because this is my joint favorite pace on SWF (with brawl luigi boards). Can you stickie it? Also, I read that you would be gving a custom title to the winner of a certain tourney. Could you plz get that for this? I want it to be very big. I'm planning on having a 2nd 3rd and forth place prize but they will be sig tags, I wil request them from Thunder of Zeus. 1st place will have this too.

Everyone who can help, how many people should I have in this tourny? 16, 32 or 64? I want it o be big but not fail and not too big that the spots don't get filled up.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Hey Glyph, as you can see my post count is nearing 1337. For that post I'm planning to make a big tourny here because this is my joint favorite pace on SWF (with brawl luigi boards). Can you stickie it? Also, I read that you would be gving a custom title to the winner of a certain tourney. Could you plz get that for this? I want it to be very big. I'm planning on having a 2nd 3rd and forth place prize but they will be sig tags, I wil request them from Thunder of Zeus. 1st place will have this too.

Everyone who can help, how many people should I have in this tourny? 16, 32 or 64? I want it o be big but not fail and not too big that the spots don't get filled up.
The custom title was a one time deal for the biggest tourney we've even done (not counting the first one blah blah blah).

And i can't guarantee a sticky. Just make a good tourney, and we'll see how it works out.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.

Get more tourney hosting experience before you attempt a big one.
You still have a good number of posts until 1337.

My big tourney actual will happen once I get. 9001, lol yep.

crewster

Smash Lord
wel I'll try this.

But I'mconsidering another tourny sile to make it anti-fail.

I'm going to let as many people join then t will bea rankings system with points and the top 8 or 16 will play in a tourny. What do you think?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Who wants one o' dem stickies?

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
People need to stop making so much tourneys. Only one got finished, and it had 128 people lol.

Chatrooms and many of the regulars are needed. We need something like an attendance record lol.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yerr what he said....

Also BBOT has been up there forever. F35 Weeklies should get a sticky, they are successful every week.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Yeah, Im taking a break from running tournaments, I'm ending bbot soon, you can unsticky it. Ill finish it eventually.

Chaco

Never Logs In
GOTLT is enough for me too,I don't have the time for anything else. Cause it'll have the weeklies, Falcon Challenge, and the the main tournament itself.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Alright, we've only got one stickied tourney atm, and no one's asked for one aside from crewster, and to put it bluntly its not standing out among the others (none have really caught my eye recently.) So if you've been holding out on that amazing tourney idea, now's the time to capitalize lol.

Also, I'm considering addressing the issue that so many people have blue names now. Should I look into it, or is everyone fine with sharing the color?

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
F35 Weeklies should get a sticky, they are successful every week.
Nah, I don't need it to succeed again.
It won't make much if a difference.

@ Glyph amoung the million tourneys now, none are as amazing to obtain a sticky.
Most were poorly thought out.

There might be a probably with a blue name thing.
Maybe the cause of tourney floods.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
maybe i can hold a 32 man tourney next time and hopefully get a sticky if u like

Top Bottom