• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
You don't have to represent the King Dedede boards if you don't want to. You can represent the Lucas boards for all I care as long as you chose any board. I'm doing board representation because I assume that most people here go to at least one character board.
Oh alright thanks for the info, yeah I'll represent the King Dedede boards since that's where I mainly go...

TimeWarpedBrawler

Smash Apprentice
|`\
|...\
|....|
|.../
|,/.............................................o....................................../|
|`\.........___.......___..........................___.......__...__.........../..|
|...\....../___\...../.....\|....|......|......|...../___\....|/...\./...\|......../__|_
|....\.....\___......\___/|.....\___/.\.....|.....\___.....|.....|.....|............|
.............................|

..............|``\
..............|....|...........................................|
..............|__/.............................................|
.___........|.....\.......__......___.....\...../\...../....|
/.....\.......|.....|....|/...\..../.....\.....\.../..\.../.....|
\___/.\.....|___/.....|.........\___/.\.....\/.....\/.......|____

I'm a sig maker, try this. copy&paste

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
|`\
|...\
|....|
|.../
|,/.............................................o....................................../|
|`\.........___.......___..........................___.......__...__.........../..|
|...\....../___\...../.....\|....|......|......|...../___\....|/...\./...\|......../__|_
|....\.....\___......\___/|.....\___/.\.....|.....\___.....|.....|.....|............|
.............................|

..............|``\
..............|....|...........................................|
..............|__/.............................................|
.___........|.....\.......__......___.....\...../\...../....|
/.....\.......|.....|....|/...\..../.....\.....\.../..\.../.....|
\___/.\.....|___/.....|.........\___/.\.....\/.....\/.......|____

I'm a sig maker, try this. copy&paste
I need something smaller and about the size of my Geno sig.

highfive

Smash Lord
I'm new to the tournament thing and I can't be online during the afternoons. Is there anyway possible for me to join?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm new to the tournament thing and I can't be online during the afternoons. Is there anyway possible for me to join?
Usually my tournaments start at about 4 in the afternoon but I'm thinking of doing this tournament a different way. I'll be posting the time schedule next Friday when I finally have decided. Do you just want to be on standby for now?

highfive

Smash Lord
Usually my tournaments start at about 4 in the afternoon but I'm thinking of doing this tournament a different way. I'll be posting the time schedule next Friday when I finally have decided. Do you just want to be on standby for now?
Yeah, that'd be great. I'd be repping the Captain Falcon boards and be using Captain himself.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
So, aslong as your rules have nothing against it, I can do anything in my match?

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
About stalling, what happens when neither player attacks the other? Like on PokeStadium 2 when their's a wall in between the stage, and I'm D3 on one side and my opponents on the other. I won't move, hoping my opponent will come over so I can wall grab, while my opponent won't move because he's afraid I'll Wall grab him.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
About stalling, what happens when neither player attacks the other? Like on PokeStadium 2 when their's a wall in between the stage, and I'm D3 on one side and my opponents on the other. I won't move, hoping my opponent will come over so I can wall grab, while my opponent won't move because he's afraid I'll Wall grab him.
It's not considered stalling if both players are involved.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
OK, NOW THAT ALL THE PLAYERS ARE DONE LETS TALLY THE RESULTS:

first, no one won any matches...sadly
now, for pentasalia, the GAME in game and watch:
round 1: he took off 1 stock and 35%
round 2: he took off 1 stock and 61%

next up is mcmuffin, another fellow slavedriver olimar
round 1: he took off 1 stock and 72%
round 2: he took off 1 stock and 94%

finally its peachy, oone deadly diva of the OTL, and she shows it
round 1: she took off an incredible 2 stocks and 6%
round 2: she made a huge comeback at the end and took off another 2 stocks and brought me up to 99% last stock

THE WINNER IS: ~PEACHY~!!!!!!!

i blame matchup johns for her xD

Judging by the %, should i not be 2nd? :dizzy:

EDIT: And congrats ~Peachy~! =D

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♡I'd love to represent the Peach boards! ^__^

♡And thank you Mr. Muffin! ;)

8Bitman

Smash Master
wait so iz this tourney just going to be a normal 32 man tourney or something different?:)

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Sir Bedevere reppin' that Steak, SON! :mad: aka I'm representing the Sonic boards lol

FC: 2277 6922 9913

Tag: +8 ( in honour of Sonic lol)

Oh, and do you still need a sigmaker FMOI? I'd be happy to give it a shot. :D PM me any specific things you want in the sig if you allow me to.

Speaking of which, I guess I better finish up my sig. <.>

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Sometimes I get trouble trying to view this thread, just this thread.
I have the same problem too. I have no idea what causes it.

Sir Bedevere reppin' that Steak, SON! :mad: aka I'm representing the Sonic boards lol

FC: 2277 6922 9913

Tag: +8 ( in honour of Sonic lol)

Oh, and do you still need a sigmaker FMOI? I'd be happy to give it a shot. :D PM me any specific things you want in the sig if you allow me to.

Speaking of which, I guess I better finish up my sig. <.>
Basically, I just want a sig that's about the size of my Geno one. I can't really think of anything too special I want done with it; I just want to get the word out

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Basically, I just want a sig that's about the size of my Geno one. I can't really think of anything too special I want done with it; I just want to get the word out
For this specific tourney, or your tourney series in general? I think that's all I really need to know what you want done with it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom