• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP! v4.0 - Sexcellente Southwest ROYAL RUMBLE! [11-22-2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Oh God I had him 5 times today. Link is underloved I guess. I don't dislike him, I just dislike getting gimped by strong breezes. Since you saved the Character Rankings List topic, I will agree to the RCMM with you. Thanks for saving my sanity XD
Yeah, I saw your reported post and then read like 8 pages of spam before I seriously started infracting people.

They should stay calm now :). Though I'm sure they arn't happy about it.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I know Southpaw. I told him that and he's all like "Waaa, if I skip it they'll charge me $350 and put out a warrant for my arrest" But that's Izzy, always with the johns.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Yeah, I saw your reported post and then read like 8 pages of spam before I seriously started infracting people.

They should stay calm now :). Though I'm sure they arn't happy about it.
Eh, I guess they just feel persecuted or something. I remember my message board moderating days and no one was ever happy unless you were ****ting out gold for them every five seconds.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Le Thien, is College Station still good to come up on Friday night?
Pull my cell number off the OP and call me real quick.

EDIT: In fact, I encourage everyone who really needs pressing updates from me to do this until Saturday hits. Last-minute complications are bound to come up, and posting on the SWF will become less and less of a reliable resource for resolving these issues. Seriously, just call me so we can remedy any and all entanglements as best as possible.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
soooo. . . i might have mango wanting to come to this depending on the turnout of the melee tourney
I think Melee attendance is looking to attract around 20 players, give or take. I don't mind trying to find housing for you guys, but you guys have to decide whether or not this will be worth your time or not.

since noone else has noticed i will point this out- we are planning on going up saturday morning so we only need housing saturday night- not friday. idk how that messes with your plans, but this is our plan >.<
Already talked to Steven about this. I'm working on it.

Anyway, I can bring 2-3 setups if my backup copys will suffice.

If not, then I sadly only have one.
I'm not sure what "backup copy" means, but please try to find out for sure Friday. I need to have a definite number, and I'm still pushing hard for 30 setups.

I hope you guys have a lot of fun, and I'm sorry I can't be there. <3 H, Furbs, Hylian, and everyone. :3 You better get some good pics + videos up so I can see how it goes! I know there's a lot of effort put into making this thing happen, so be sure to thank the man.
AM I THAT BEAUTIFUL MAN??????????

All right I'm the HIV guy from New Mexico. I'll bring a wii with brawl and melee. Later on I'll find out if we can fit a TV in the car, but just list the equipment as a Wii for now.
New Mexico: I can't remember if I ever got a proper response in your thread, but is the list of attendees that I have from your state on the front page correct?

I can't believe how many states we've attracted to this. If only we could have gotten these kind of turnouts in the Melee OHSNAPS -_-
It's probably because of my scintillating charisma.

Oh, for the people who are still discussing housing CO, I talked with Daniel, and he said we could crash there, so we're all set. =D
Who is Daniel?

Lastly, to everyone who have confirmed that they are bringing a setup or part of a setup: pleeeeeeeeeeease do not forget. I'm really leaning and depending on you guys to bring all this stuff, and I'm having to crisscross between partial setup donations in order to make a full setup, and it's just a generally messy and convoluted process. Without this stuff, I will end up having to make a bunch of really unpopular cuts to certain side events just so we can ensure the modest success of Brawl Singles, and who knows how big that will be? There's absolutely no telling how many people will show up to this who haven't already confirmed their participation through this thread, and we are bound to get at least a handful of stragglers who just came across this thread, aren't on the SWF, or were just walking about and registered out of curiosity. Setups are absolutely imperative.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Daniel = Dam, GMO and him should e able to house them all.

I'm willing to house College Station.

Zinth is housing all of UTAH, call him.

New Mexico is with Alex.

TX should be accounted for now,

GMo

Smash Apprentice
Is Colorado bringing 3 people? Or are there more? Either way, between the two of us we can get 1 or 2 more.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Colorado is 3. No more, no less. I had assumed you people knew who Daniel was. Am I walking into a trap?!?!

GMo

Smash Apprentice
DAM said he's housing all three of ya.

With that said I still have 3-4 spots if ya need anymore.

EDIT: Haha, half the people know him as DAM, half as Daniel - no trap.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
DAM said he's housing all three of ya.

With that said I still have 3-4 spots if ya need anymore.

EDIT: Haha, half the people know him as DAM, half as Daniel - no trap.
I knew that Daniel was DAM, but I didn't know that anyone from Colorado actually knew him. =) That's why I was confused.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Colorado is 3. No more, no less. I had assumed you people knew who Daniel was. Am I walking into a trap?!?!
No, there is not a trap. Everyone is trustworthy! Crap, hold on this guy's trying to escape from my basement.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
haha! yea only 2 more days. im gettin up at 5 in the morn. to drive there. heck yes
illl be playin smash on the way there as well lol

I'm not sure what "backup copy" means, but please try to find out for sure Friday. I need to have a definite number, and I'm still pushing hard for 30 setups.
A copy of Brawl burned from my computer, and played with a hacked Wii or modchip.

If these will suffice, I will have 3 copies of Brawl, 3 Wiis, and 1-2 TVs if it's physically possible to cram any more crap in to our vehicle.

Sorry if that's not definite enough, but it's all I have at the moment.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
A copy of Brawl burned from my computer, and played with a hacked Wii or modchip.

If these will suffice, I will have 3 copies of Brawl, 3 Wiis, and 1-2 TVs if it's physically possible to cram any more crap in to our vehicle.

Sorry if that's not definite enough, but it's all I have at the moment.
It's all good, buddy. I highly appreciate the good will. Who all are you bringing, and are they already confirmed?

It's all good, buddy. I highly appreciate the good will. Who all are you bringing, and are they already confirmed?
I believe I posted their tags, but looking over the list, it looks like it was looked over. Fast thread is fast. xD;

Count Chocula (Wario) and Pooky Panorama (G&W)

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
LOL. Who are the people who record these kinds of things?

THIEN i can only bring 2 set up.. my main tv I kinda dont want to bring it.
Two is better than one, which is better than zero... because I'm THieN right now. BALLIN'!!!

Yawara, you left your phone and mouse over at my place :o

Utah, I'm Zinth, and I'm apparently housing all of you, so I guess call me at some point or another (I'm assuming you got my number from Thien or Sars). Be sure to bring pillows and sleeping bags.

Personally, I think it'd make more sense for me to house CO since there are only three of them, and my room is kind of small, but if that would complicate things then I am fine housing UT.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I have MM's with the following people.

Gravity
Po_Pimpus

That's two from Oklahoma. I need two from Houston, San Angelo, etc.

So how about it Zinth and greatness? 5 dollars each?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So, CO won't be bringing a tv, as we have a 4th person coming now. I dunno his tag or his mains though.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm leaving at 9:30 AM from my house for your place Hanson. I don't have a phone, so hopefully I make it LOL.

The drive is 5 hours and 40 minutes.

kown

Smash Lord
^if u get lost ur like screwed...good thing its pretty much a straight shot... drive carefully hylian and everyone else whose traveling.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Can only be on for like 30 seconds. I see my name is on your housing list Hanson. Take me off because ima be staying else where thx :)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Doesn't look like NM is coming. Sorry.
That sucks :(. What happened?

Update on my situation:

I am now carpooling with JoWii. I will bring a full set-up 100% and we will have at least another wii probably. Hopefully we can get two full set-ups going. We are going to be leaving around 3-4 I think Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom