• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 6: Smashing Mad! (MLK Day Weekend!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
DALLAS! how many of there are you? no one has confirmed me for housing and if u r still in need of free housing im sure i can fit most if not all of u in my tiny house. let me know on here or a PM asap so i can et things figured out

Curlz

Smash Lord
I will MM you.

I am also accepting any other MMs (Usually, I won't MM unless I want MU exp. but I am a little bit more willing to MM this time around).
Sorry, but I must deny. I saw you at MLG Dallas....... I'm scared of you. xD

I do however would like to see you face JNig. :]

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
people need to confirm housing with me. also, i can ONLY HOUSE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. i've asked for this to be mentioned in this thread in the OP but noticed the news has not been announced yet. sorry if this ruins any plans, but only 1 person has confirmed housing with me anyway.

also i will not make it on sunday. :( but i will be there saturday and i hope to see some familiar faces and play some good friendlies! :)

Denti

Smash Master
Hey. Irish guy will house my carpool but he'll be home at like 10 pm friday. Is there a place me and my carpool could chill and smash until then? My carpool is

1. me
2. fk
3. infinity
4. alsm
5. red shadow

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
if anybody needs more housing and no one else is available then i can house u......its a tight fitt and unfortunately i have no food :( but like i said, if no one else can house. i get off work at 930pm friday night. pm me if u need to

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Oh ****, son! Rob is coming to this shiz too! Aw, man... It's like it's 2007 all over again. Can't wait to see you, bro. Also, congrats on getting a front-page feature on SRK!
You've come a long way since the days of Cream Soda Matching me, lolz.

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
So, I used to go to OU and I know that there is a parking garage next to the Union, but it has parking meters, right? So, do we just bring a lot of change for the meters, park some where else, or will the parking garage be open to us smashers?

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
So, I used to go to OU and I know that there is a parking garage next to the Union, but it has parking meters, right? So, do we just bring a lot of change for the meters, park some where else, or will the parking garage be open to us smashers?
The parking garage is free on weekends.

Also quick update on time and place.
First of all we probably won't actually be getting our hardware in until 10 due to the amount of time it takes the building staff to put in the tables and other BS, so push everything back by an hour, that means teams will start around 1PM, so please try and get there by noonish, registration line will probably be long.

Also it should be noted that this is on the third floor of the union, please see the indoor map of the third floor that I have provided in the original post. Be aware that there is a wedding taking place also on the third floor of the union, try not to crash the wedding to hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom