• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ogre Smash 2

Papes

Smash Cadet
I don't know for sure if I can bring my set up. We might not have enough room in the car since the TV's pretty bulky. If we have enough people for us to take two cars, I'll make sure to bring it. I think we're sitting at five coming from our side, but people keep bailing or changing their decision.

Papes

Smash Cadet
Alright, so we're back to me and another guy showing up late with me most likely bringing my TV and Wii. By the way, did you want us to give the money to our friends and have us sign up beforehand, or can we just sign up as we get there as long as it's before the tournament starts?

TP

Smash Master
Just gimme money when you show up, that's fine.

Well guys, see yall soon. Better safe than sorry, so bring Wiis or TVs if you can.

Papes

Smash Cadet
Alright, I'll probably end up bringing my set up. Final head count is me showing up with two others a little after noon, and then two others are coming hopefully before doubles starts. See ya tomorrow!

Nicole

Smash Champion
^not enough detail or thought put into answering the question asked.

F
see me after class.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Top 4 was MJG/Fino/Fae/me , I got 4th, dunno about top 3, MJG got top 2.

Papes

Smash Cadet
This tournament was pretty fun. I'm definitely coming to the next one, and hopefully I can get better. Only going 3-6 in the pools and winning two matches in the tournament really don't satisfy me. It's definitely an eye opener to see what's exactly the next level in smash bros. I wish I could of gone against some more people, but oh well. It was still a great learning experience.

And for the next tournament, I'll make sure not to rely on my friends to bring the TV. Sorry bout that one!

Oh, and I'll make sure to drag along at least one more person. He really wanted to come, but he had his sister's graduation to attend. I'd like to bring a few others, but one of them flat out quit Smash and the other one never really gives a straight answer to going to tournaments.

I can't wait for the next one though. I'm not sure how I'll get better, but I'm gonna do my best. It's a little difficult though, since we literally are the bests out of everybody that plays Smash in our area.

Top Bottom