• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Zero suit Samus Video Archive

myRoboticClaw

Smash Apprentice
Its awesome.
I would suggest ordering the videos by each character the match is focusing on. Its a little hard to find things when all the videos are piled on top of each other.
They are sort of arranged by kill or combo type. Stage spikes, item kills, up-b down-smash, etc.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
They are sort of arranged by kill or combo type. Stage spikes, item kills, up-b down-smash, etc.
Oh no not that. Your combo video was amazing no complaints here.

Um, I think he meant the video thread Claw lol. Like we should have separate sections for each character.
That is presicely what I meant.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Still waiting on my set to pop up in there. Link to the playlist is in my sig.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
eh....life just hit me hard, i dont have time to come here on a daily basis or to even update this thing, kill this thread and someone make a clone so they can update it.

FreddyDS

Smash Rookie
Hello everybody. Hmmm To be honest, I think in most of the ZSS videos people aren't showing what she can really do. Of course they're all very good and pretty cool, but most of them, Samus isn't using her flip jump witch is great for an awesome battle. Excuse my poor english, but i'm not american.

I really think if people try harder, they can give ZSS a better use. Here is my video.

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=eaDQ53D1mNQ

Hope you guys like it and please post it in the video list.
Sorry that my camera isn't of great cuality but well i ain't rich. But i'm a great gamer ñ_ñ

fkacyan

Smash Hero
If I've said it once I've said it a million times - You play too much off the edge. Every time I've seen you gimped it's your own fault, lol.

I mean, I don't go off the edge nearly enough, but you get gimped a lot =/

Adapt

Smash Lord
in the single match you played quite well except losing that stock like SCN mentioned and eating a couple aura spheres that could have been avoided

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Snakeee, in the doubles match, I'd say you guys started off on the completely wrong foot. You had Snake against Dedede (not a good idea) and Zamus against MK (Also not a good idea). It would have been better, IMO, to try to get your Snake on the MK and you on the Dedede ASAP.

Snakeee

Smash Master
If I've said it once I've said it a million times - You play too much off the edge. Every time I've seen you gimped it's your own fault, lol.

I mean, I don't go off the edge nearly enough, but you get gimped a lot =/
No ZSS' off the stage play is amazing, plus those times you saw me get gimped I was being silly because they were friendlies. But yeah the thing with Azen was my error.

Edit: heres the last.

Snakeee/Ether vs. Jman/Eggm

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
hey guys, here's a video i want to share with you guys the potential of having g&w as a doubles partner.

Although this is still a work in progress. it requires a lot of communication with your partner to execute it well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifeMYXSj-NI I was plaing zss by the way
Hot ****. That Oil Panic idea is real neat. More could have been done by your opponent to break it up, but overall, it looks like a good attack. Definitely more useful than PK Flash and Oil Panic.

Another good idea may be to use the dthrow like you would with Snake. Or even just grab-release -> dsmash.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Hot ****. That Oil Panic idea is real neat. More could have been done by your opponent to break it up, but overall, it looks like a good attack. Definitely more useful than PK Flash and Oil Panic.

Another good idea may be to use the dthrow like you would with Snake. Or even just grab-release -> dsmash.
thanks, well somehow the opponents we faced in that video weren't good (recall they were using wii-mote & nunchuk and classic controller setups), I mean this video dated back when i tried playing her seriously. it even works like magic when you stun someone and fill up the 3rd bucket charge from g&w for the instant kill.

lately i've been trying to get back into playing her after watching claw's combo video... plus at the same time mastering snake...

fkacyan

Smash Hero
hey guys, here's a video i want to share with you guys the potential of having g&w as a doubles partner.

Although this is still a work in progress. it requires a lot of communication with your partner to execute it well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifeMYXSj-NI I was plaing zss by the way
That's disgusting. No penalty to doing it, either. Awesome defensive maneuver.

Plus, you could use the bucket if the last downsmash stuns them AND fills it, too.

Adapt

Smash Lord
eh....life just hit me hard, i dont have time to come here on a daily basis or to even update this thing, kill this thread and someone make a clone so they can update it.

We might as well stop submitting vids... Someone make a new topic. (I would do it but I am on break at work and I don't have the time)

If no one else does it by the time I get home I will make the new topic myself

Top Bottom