• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Memo--

Smash Rookie
Oh my GOD the creator of Memo's has finally returned to Washington. It is a glorious day. Let us celebrate with Super Nachos.

I forget who all lives down south, Kline will tell you I'm sure. But come to my biweeklies 2 fridays from now to meet people. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255835

And do you have a car?
Yeah, I've got a car, and I'll carpool with anyone near me for the biweekly. Also how many people actually travel to it?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LMAO
not as pwnage as my sig tho
edit//my sig v
edit2//which wont appear bc it's scary looking so nvm
edit3//nvm it UFO'ed in

kiwiii

Smash Lord
...PSH gtfo!

i dont really like kiwis either..i'd say they rank like #6 on a top 10 fruit list

watermelons however are bottom tier, unless theyre seedless (:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
...PSH gtfo!

i dont really like kiwis either..i'd say they rank like #6 on a top 10 fruit list

watermelons however are bottom tier, unless theyre seedless (:
I object! although i agree with seedless. A good watermelon beats just about anything. Plus they're big and stuff...

Also, are you going to Pound 4 kiwiii? If so, we'll do hella falcon vs your main(s) ^____^

kiwiii

Smash Lord
yeah i'm going to pound4!!

im down for friendlies muahaha nothing like gimping falcon >:] youre a ganon main tho, right?

cant wait for pound. get hyped

wish more of combo status was in attendance tho (aka nate) =(

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
yeah i'm going to pound4!!

im down for friendlies muahaha nothing like gimping falcon >:] youre a ganon main tho, right?

cant wait for pound. get hyped

wish more of combo status was in attendance tho (aka nate) =(
I switched to falcon over a year ago. I'm okay with him. Nate doesn't really play anymore unfortunately v__v

Anyways, look forward to seeing you :)

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LOL this is true but maybe beer and fried chicken just go with everything -.-
watermelon makes me go to the bathroom too much -.-
best fruit imo is peach or golden kiwi

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Are any of you guys from Kennewick? I am likely to be traveling in late january and would like a place to stay a night. I will play melee. ;D

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I've got a car, and I'll carpool with anyone near me for the biweekly. Also how many people actually travel to it?
I live in Lacey, and there's about 4-5 other people around there 1 in yelm, 2 in olympia, and 2 in Dupont (the ft. lewis exit) but im in oregon atm and wont be back till x-mas after that i'll be in lacey for a while if that helps any.

Oh and im aight at the game i guess =/

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Actually I was going to be going up to meet up with a girl friend. :)

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
is my signature disabled
wtf
If you have it on auto sig, it wont show up unless your post is long enough. The longer the sig, the longer the post has to be for the sig to show.

also I know ciz likes black ppl, I saw him checkin out black girls in the south center mall. then we got pretzels.

If you have it on auto sig, it wont show up unless your post is long enough. The longer the sig, the longer the post has to be for the sig to show.

also I know ciz likes black ppl, I saw him checkin out black girls in the south center mall. then we got pretzels.
staring at black people =/= liking black people

Top Bottom