• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Help!

Smash Journeyman
Help wants a tournament. Someone get at me. I'll bring Dugg and Brad. and that bubble tea place in seattle ill be down to do tourneys or what not since im close.

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm gonna be coming up this weekend to visit some relatives in Shelton washington (Near Tacoma and Olympia). Is there anyone who wants to smash while I'm up there? :]

BRENT0B0X

Smash Cadet
Hey Guys! Huge update.

Gameclucks owner Chris is going to be running his monthly Smash tournament now at Northwest Majors on August 22nd!

He will be running Melee singles/doubles and Brawl singles/doubles all day on dedicated set-ups, so that means a lot more reason and times to play for Smash players!

Signing up to play only Smash will only cost you $5 registration at the door and $10 for each tournament. If you want to enter the other 7 games, it will be the full $10 for registration, but you will be able to enter a total of 11 tournaments throughout the day.

Get Hype!

Here is the tournament link.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7525610#post7525610

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm gonna be coming up this weekend to visit some relatives in Shelton washington (Near Tacoma and Olympia). Is there anyone who wants to smash while I'm up there? :]
Shelton is about 40-45 mins from where i live but im probably your closet competition unless you go play dps in lacey/olympia washington.

If you wanna get ahold of me it's zeroz85@hotmail.com or my phone number is 360-485-2075

As for the next tourney maybe aug. 1st?

And yeah their open to everyone.

P.S. someone make sure vista comes and bring his partner caleb (he called b-melo and me out on a a 5$ teams mm)

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
and jmlee u can have my spot on the uw crew lol. they dont do **** anyway except exist lol. and vish is the leader. so I guess that makes him the best at existing. Probably some ancient india sutra of some sorts.

jmlee337

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
LEE#337
and jmlee u can have my spot on the uw crew lol. they dont do **** anyway except exist lol. and vish is the leader. so I guess that makes him the best at existing. Probably some ancient india sutra of some sorts.
Ha ha, thanks, Kline

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
smash at our place this friday btw. If people could bring a cube/disc that would be great.
Make sure that My cube disk mem card and I think tv stay in tact.

and same to eggz but only game and mem card.

see u ***s in like a week and a half. I broke my phone and im on a road trip so if u gotta get ahold of me just leave a message aka voicemail not text.

I snapped the screen off :(

what are you doing this weekend

we should mix, thats why i wanted to meet up this weekend, but i cant go all the way to your house bro i have work on monday

M0n3y

Smash Rookie
Hello, me and Three of my other friends play smash alot. Looking to test our skills, If there is any matches going down near Spokane, WA give me a shout out.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
What ever happened to those vids that were gonna get posted?

And whenever I get back from CO and AZ I'm down for those tournaments at the bubble tea house (?) if they are on saturdays and ****z.

Top Bottom