• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

metapoke

Smash Rookie
That would be awesome! I don't have a curfew I just need to be able to get back. If you can pick me up it would be greatly appreciated!

metapoke

Smash Rookie
Excite. Where's the best place to buy a cube and a copy of melee? Just online or is there a store somewhere near Redmond/Bellevue/Seattle? I left my pal cube back in Australia.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
There's definitely like a gamestop or something at the mall in Bellevue...

Edit: Hey, by any chance did you know any of the 3 Australian players who went to Japan this past summer? Or do you know Dif?

metapoke

Smash Rookie
Haha I do! They are three of my friends :3

edit: They told me to meet up with Vish (I think) and some amazing Luigi player :p

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL that'd be Andreas.

Nice to hear they remembered Vish and Andreas and forgot about me. >_______> Even though I beat their ***** in tournament. *grumble*

ThePrime

Smash Lord
damn hellllla new people o.O

I'm in redmond almost weekly, metapoke. I'm down to play even though I live in tukwila. What's your address? I'll hit you up next time im there.

Also if you're looking for a place to buy a cube, look up video game era. It's right next to crossroads (crossroads is one of the main shopping plazas in the area).

Bellevue/Redmond is a great area btw, i think you'll like it :D

MasterC

Smash Ace
javi ain't comin, cut those BS rumors out mannnnnnnnnnnnnn

can't wait to meet ya metapoke, hope NTSC isn't too different from PAL ;)

pandacheck

Smash Ace
javi's no longer coming to the March tourney...? didn't that ytutty dude say he was coming with Javi now???, anyways I hope I can go to GC tomorrow so I can see everyone

metapoke

Smash Rookie
:) Picked up a cube no smash though...might hit up game era later today and see if they have a copy...also I need a good tv I only have a LCD tv any recommendations to get a cheapish tv that will be good for smash? Thanks for all your help can't wait to meet everyone!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
really? Can you guys ask around? We REALLY wanted to see you guys D:

xYz I'll hit you up soon yo. But for now you should know that we're having a tournament this Saturday at Gameclucks, it'll probably be about 30 people and you should definitely show up
I'm def going to the Gameclucks tourney, I would like to team with someone. I train with hungrybox, col bol, skratch, and dashizwiz on the regular. I believe myself to be fairly decent.
Hey, XYZ, I'm in the U-district if you wanna play some time. I'm free anytime before 330 and after 11
sweet deal, please send me a txt, I respond to those right away 4079259407

xyz, if you play with toph or ciz tell them to hit me up LOL

toph/ciz, if you smash with xyz make sure to hit me up xD
lol I def will... can someone post a link to the facebook smash page for washington? thanks... My girlfriend is probably coming with me, and she swears shes good at every video game... she has no idea how far the gap is from noob to an advance player. Looking forward to smashin with all of ya'll... :smirk:

pandacheck

Smash Ace
my bad kline, if i get a hold of shadic then i'm golden in going to GC, i'm just gonna enter doubles because the funds are a little low, but we can do friendlies in teams and i can actually stay for the whole tourney, so i'm looking forward to seeing otto vs whoever

metapoke

Smash Rookie
All got minus a copy of the actual game ): Game Era and Game Stop both didn't have a copy .... ah well no practice before tomorrow I guess

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
my bad kline, if i get a hold of shadic then i'm golden in going to GC, i'm just gonna enter doubles because the funds are a little low, but we can do friendlies in teams and i can actually stay for the whole tourney, so i'm looking forward to seeing otto vs whoever
don't trip, im teaming with banana, some other time we can team.

:phone:

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Graaaats Teddy!
People were playing so good. Shane in grand finals, kickin ***

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yeah, honestly you deserved it, Teddy. I'm happy for you. You're welcome for you know what, though. ;D

Edit: Shouts to everyone I played. Lots of new faces, good to see. Sorry if we didn't play.

Shane, I loved watching you play today. Wish I could see what I saw from you today without the you know what. Much love though. <3333333

MasterC

Smash Ace
My favorite part was when shane would kill teddy he would flick his hair as if it was still long LOL

:phone:

Top Bottom