• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
MIKE! HOMIE ALERT!

Krynxe, You're a funny guy.

Kline, your johns are straight dumb and ridiculous. Stop.
what are u even talking about?

:phone:
Hell yea, kline you're outrageous with it sometimes dawg... just beat ppl who are worse than you next time :p

are u randomly talking about gc which was almost two weeks ago, in which I lost to jess on some dumb ****?

Yamer

Smash Journeyman
Its literally $10 if your ride with me and mayb a lil bit more if you ride with teddy :p

Matt/Mike, you guys should def come cuz I think we're taking 2-3 carpools down to OREGON this weekend and its gonna b raaaaaaaaaape xD

Have a seat for me?

yo charles, make sure to save room for toph ciz vish and kline before giving spots away. wouldnt wanna go without my crew

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Does anyone have a controller I can buy? Preferably black.

I'm in a practicing mood but my controller is wack!
I'll pay a nice 20 or something. Help a brotha out!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Whats up guys?? I'm finally moving to Seattle mid next week... I'm a chill dude who has a lot of love for smash.. I've been playing competitively in FL for over 6 years, and I'm looking forward to meeting you all, and making new friends... Feel free to add me on FB and maybe sending me a message. Facebook.com/frometa

-Will Frometa

MasterC

Smash Ace
Kline, again with the useless posting? lol you could've waited till you could link him yourself or just not said anything :p

Whats up guys?? I'm finally moving to Seattle mid next week... I'm a chill dude who has a lot of love for smash.. I've been playing competitively in FL for over 6 years, and I'm looking forward to meeting you all, and making new friends... Feel free to add me on FB and maybe sending me a message. Facebook.com/frometa

-Will Frometa

hit this up man and come fest with us: http://www.facebook.com/groups/245900615456533/

EDIT: i think we might hafta take 2 carpools tho, cuz i can only bring 6 ppl with me and those spots are all already taken plus there are at least 2-3 ppl who are probably interested in going as well (matt, mike, evan, etc...)

right now my carpool is me, otto, toph, teddy, ben, ciz, andy but i think vish/kline/evan/mike/matt/blake might wanna come and ben/ciz aren't 100% confirmed... thoughts...?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
He said you're in his car so you're probably not getting shafted haha.

Ay btw Ciz I'm in the computer labs on campus until about 9:30 and I don't get reception down here. If you wanted to come over, hit me up on facebook.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Kline, again with the useless posting? lol you could've waited till you could link him yourself or just not said anything :p

hit this up man and come fest with us: http://www.facebook.com/groups/245900615456533/

EDIT: i think we might hafta take 2 carpools tho, cuz i can only bring 6 ppl with me and those spots are all already taken plus there are at least 2-3 ppl who are probably interested in going as well (matt, mike, evan, etc...)

right now my carpool is me, otto, toph, teddy, ben, ciz, andy but i think vish/kline/evan/mike/matt/blake might wanna come and ben/ciz aren't 100% confirmed... thoughts...?
***** please, this aint nothin important. Most of the forum rules dont even apply here except censor dodging. I didnt feel the need to link that **** cuz it was just posted, but since he opened with add me on FB, I just told my dude to add US on facebook all at once by joining the group.

Ill post whenever the **** I feel like homie. lol. def no need to post anything of much significance into a regional thread. I got posts on posts son. =D

Yamer

Smash Journeyman
kaostar, ur sig looks like a badger on 1 hand with the other hand in the air doing the rock-on sign. the shadow ball is the head and the tail and left leg are the badgers legs

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
kaostar, ur sig looks like a badger on 1 hand with the other hand in the air doing the rock-on sign. the shadow ball is the head and the tail and left leg are the badgers legs
you can call me kline. and you have quite the vision, nobody else got it right, they all thought it was a mewtwo. lol.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Krynxe's posts ****, **** outta here with that ****.
meh i guess, but then he makes posts about how he's gonna beat ciz in tourney or some ****, and actually his post per day is below kline so i guess i should be telling him to get that shirt

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Yea, I use to be in melee discussion alot, smashboards was like the coolest place in the world.....then things changed. It got really bad, now all good discussion happens in private chats and personal converstations.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yeah, I'm in 2 skype group chats with people from SWF

Most of my swf posts are from social threads, too.

Top Bottom