• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Cerviche

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. I just moved here from Cleveland, and I'm up for some melee. I wasn't sure where I should start to look for events and stuff that go on around here. I live in Kenmore, and I'm going to DigiPen for their Fine Art program. But yeah, some direction would be cool on where I can meet up to play. Thanks dudes.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Hey guys. I just moved here from Cleveland, and I'm up for some melee. I wasn't sure where I should start to look for events and stuff that go on around here. I live in Kenmore, and I'm going to DigiPen for their Fine Art program. But yeah, some direction would be cool on where I can meet up to play. Thanks dudes.
I sent you a pm with josh's contact info so hit him up since he also lives in kenmore.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
kinda random, but anyone located on the eastside? (Bellevue/Issaquah/Redmond/Kirkland/etc...)

Just got settled in my new apt in bellevue with another smasher (melee) and was looking for more people to practice with. I've been to a couple meet ups, but just havent had the chance to network yet.

Feel free to PM anytime
my boy digits lives in kirkland. also there is a facebook group with 95 people in it, we do most in state communication on there.

can somebody link?

:phone:

MasterC

Smash Ace
petition to join this group on fb yo, you'll hear about fests and tourneys going down and get to know most of us in NoWA

http://www.facebook.com/groups/245900615456533/

MasterC

Smash Ace
kline, you're just posting to get your post count up huh? lol i clearly said that in the previous post :p

EDIT: how many posts until you get to pick your own title too? lol

Cerviche

Smash Cadet
This is so awesome. Hah, I've never had so much help before when joining something. Much appreciated.

My name is Ian Napierkowski for whoever owns the FB page.

MasterC

Smash Ace
^LOL, let's just all do it :p

Cerviche, do you play Luigi? Josh has a decent Ganon but if you need some more diverse practice come to a fest sometime ;)

Cerviche

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I play him. Same with Smash 64. I can't stand Brawl though. If anyone wants to play smash64, hit me up. :D Where are those held at?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
WA's best 64 player lives in Bellevue. His name's Kefit and I forget his real name except his first name is Geoffrey I'm pretty sure. I don't think he uses Facebook.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
kline, you're just posting to get your post count up huh? lol i clearly said that in the previous post :p

EDIT: how many posts until you get to pick your own title too? lol
obviously when I get to 10k posts I get that lvl 5 Frank West glow as opposed to posting from my phone and being ninja'd by 10-15 seconds.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Lol, thanks I guess. I really just post in a couple of threads that I'm subbed to and randomly in melee disc. I don't even know or want to know what goes down in the brawl section. :p

MasterC

Smash Ace
Hell yea, kline you're outrageous with it sometimes dawg... just beat ppl who are worse than you next time :p

Matt and Mike: y'all better hit these fests and GC!! Road trip to Portland this Saturday if you guys are serious xD

Yamer

Smash Journeyman
Whats in portland? If its a tourny I want to go with you :p
Hell yea, kline you're outrageous with it sometimes dawg... just beat ppl who are worse than you next time :p

Matt and Mike: y'all better hit these fests and GC!! Road trip to Portland this Saturday if you guys are serious xD

cizzzzzzzzzz hi

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
How do you know SFAT? :o

And yeah we're roadtripping to Portland for a melee tournament this weekend(?) so you guys should come to that.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
wa tourneys are full of dope

matta fact *****s getting hyped over g&w dittos when I left last GC.

MasterC

Smash Ace
Its literally $10 if your ride with me and mayb a lil bit more if you ride with teddy :p

Matt/Mike, you guys should def come cuz I think we're taking 2-3 carpools down to OREGON this weekend and its gonna b raaaaaaaaaape xD

Top Bottom