• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
So did Ciz put you up to posting all that ****, or what? LOL Cuz I'm pretty sure I'm trying to have less beef with Ciz, not more.

Like, I'll MM Ciz and record it and all that ****, but I'm pretty sure Terence was salty at me for a long while before and after our $100 MM and I'm not trying to start the same **** in Washington.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Loool nah that was all me. It'll be a ****ing tight hype set, and I feel like both of you can be professional about keeping it greeze free. =)

Can't say the same about the crowd though. ;D

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Yeah, sure, that's fine then lol, if Ciz is down. If you are, Ciz, then how much you wanna MM for?

edit: hey wait what about shane vs. newbies (fisticuffs)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
when you moving here?

also nice brawl friend code lol
Moving here mid Jan. 2012. I got promoted to front door manager at Blue-Martini... in Bellevue, were going to be the premiere nightclub for the area.

Lol, I left that FC on there when brawl was... well brawl was never cool, but I held the #1 spot In FL rankings for the first year brawl came out... which was notable...actually you know what... no, no it wasn't.

I've never heard of you, so I'll just assume you belong below top 5 like the rest of those chumps. =]

LOL Bisno
Lol, you remember the 2 people I probably wont like.... well you might be one of them... ahhh sike! I like spunky ppl... you'll do just fine... lets get some manly friendlies in.

lol, imma laugh if this dude knocks C!Z outta top 5
yeah, that can happen... I happen to train with the best... you know that fellow Hungrybawks? col bawls? Lingwinnie? skratch attack? yeah im name droppin...
ah yea ive heard of you, sup :)
hey buddddddy!!

I just want a welcoming group of fellow enthusiasts, I love to smash (melee) so let's get down Seattle!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
yeah i'm going to be moving here... My plan is to stay for atleast a year, and if im making rediculous amounts of money then i'll probably stay another year. I hear its 1.5% hispanics in Bellevue, im coming from beaner town Orlando, FL... Everyone here is spanish, even white people... :bee:

thats Great! i'm glad im going to an area where melee is active. Wolf, who all plays in Seattle? Who's active? and how far are you from Bellevue? :reverse:

C!Z

Smash Lord
I happen to be one of Rohin's faves. GET AT ME. Haha but I'm always down for mandudebro smash with coo people. =]

Toph, uhh idk lol. It doesn't really matter to me, this is all Vish's madness. Throw out a number.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL uhh I dunno, we'll figure it out in person or something then

Bellevue is a nice *** town, and it's pretty near to me (1 bus) and a lot of other people in Seattle. Umm we have a couple of good players around here, and we meet up pretty often. Me, Vish and Ciz all live within a few blocks from each other, Teddy (Bladewise), Otto (Silent Wolf), and Nate (DJ Combo) are a little bit further south but they come up/we go down pretty often, and Shane (Eggz) comes down to Seattle a lot cuz there's not much to do around where he lives I guess lol.

I might have to drop by that Blue-Martini place lol, sounds dope 8D

MasterC

Smash Ace
xYz: you sound tight man, hope you're not another disappointment :p wolf is right tho, you picked a HELLA good time to move here haha

Toph/C!Z: pretty sure vish is just trollin you guys... he's like "similar skill levels..." aka I've beat you both in tourney n won hella times so you guys must b even

Lol but real talk that MM will b hype as fu**, i'm pullin a shane n not puttin down side bets tho

:phone:

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'm really feeling the bromance in this rooms brahs... I've never been to the west coast so im hella excited...

Mandudebruh sessions are def in. We should hold a lil bro-fest the first week I get into the city. Can some of you guys message me your numbers...

MasterC: gracias amigo!

Toph... and others: anyone here over 21? And enjoy going out for a brew? I need to make new friends lmao.

MasterC

Smash Ace
by the time you get here all the important smasher will be 21 (evan ily man but sorry)

i think otto and shane turn 21 pretty soon actually lol and all of us drink, except teddy/evan xD

if you got the hookup like you say man ima b bringin HELLA B**CHES to the club haha

save my number for sure tho 253 359 6653

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
by the time you get here all the important smasher will be 21 (evan ily man but sorry)

i think otto and shane turn 21 pretty soon actually lol and all of us drink, except teddy/evan xD

if you got the hookup like you say man ima b bringin HELLA B**CHES to the club haha

Hey man, consider you and all yo B**ches taken care of haha! Thats cool, well lets hit up the town sometime when I arrive. I'll save you number, what are all you're names...

Oh and I know im Rohin's fav... just ask that sexy hunk... :woman:

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman

Damn charles that **** was uncalled for... I don't even think there's much more to say than that lol. Also @xyz 4 of our top 10 are close to the UW campus and im pretty sure the rest besides Shane are in the greater than Seattle area. We do have a few smashers in Eastern WA that are pretty good (mainly Chip) but other than that and the olympia homies everyone is near seattle

Eggz

Smash Hero
thug world order

my numbers
me n otto turn 21 on the 21st/22nd of this month
so we'll hit up your club and **** your women

smash n ****

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
@MasterC
Thanks bro, I still didn't get your name though lol. I made a facebook just a few days ago actually (been avoiding making one to avoid school drama) so everybody please add me on fb and skype. Also, anybody close-by don't be hesitant to contact me. ^^ Also, hype for the mm. I'm a poor jobless kid though, 5 bucks will probably be my limit, I'm thinking closer to 2-3. :p
i just send you a request on FB

a couple of friends and i are getting together for melee/brawl this weekend at my place, would you be available to come?

pandacheck

Smash Ace
Kyrnxe i heard u smashed with syler, he told me your jiggs ain't bad, good **** mang, it'd be nice to have a good jiggs around WA state

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
I posted stuff in the Oregon thread, but hopefully there is going to be a smashfest Friday night at my house. If you guys are tryin' to come Friday night, you are welcome to come, and to stay. I can't house Saturday night though, cause of work on Sunday. PM me if you're still coming down, and planning on coming on Friday.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
If anyone near my area wants to play smash Saturday, maybe tomorrow but I probably won't have a ride, I'm up for it.

@Panda
Yeah, my jiggs is way more solid than it was at gc but I still need a lot more practice against players. I'm definitely sticking to jiggs though, I'll be sure to gay everyone before I take my leave to college. (If I go out of state)

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
If anyone near my area wants to play smash Saturday, maybe tomorrow but I probably won't have a ride, I'm up for it.

@Panda
Yeah, my jiggs is way more solid than it was at gc but I still need a lot more practice against players. I'm definitely sticking to jiggs though, I'll be sure to gay everyone before I take my leave to college. (If I go out of state)
friends and i will most likely be playing saturday, if you'd like to join us then. i live like, a mile away from my friend lucas, which isnt that far from you

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I've been talking to Pikmin about meeting up somewhere on Saturday. He was planning to find a place between Lakewood and Renton, but idk how that'll work out for him. Just hit me up on fb, skype or a pm with the address and time and I'll let you know.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
@Pookie
Tomorrow at 6, PLU campus. Check fb group if you can

For the south, I hold smash fests at PLU every Friday, but I'm the only one who knows how to play technical, and we only have one (big) set-up on average.
Might be too far for a lot of people, but good for anyone in Oly, Tacoma, Graham, etc, just to play.
I normally start at 6. The whole thing is in Hinderlie hall, in the first flour lounge

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
Good ****, I'm in.

Ill check the fb page in a bit, I can bring a setup too (and my capture card if anyone insists)

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
I was down at plu, I played quite a few matches with anthony, and another guy who I can't remember his name -____- but he was from Dupont. I had a lot of fun and it was real helpful.

@masterC yeah man that's the plan, hopefully a couple times before GC if I can work it in my schedule

Top Bottom