• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

gman19

Smash Cadet
Can we get something a little bit more south? Seattle/Lynwood is kinda far. I'd love to go to tournaments to play more people and improve though!

pandacheck

Smash Ace
oh **** seatac, anyways ya sounds good, i'm down, like a clown with a frown, cuz my skins brown * aww yea, raps suk *

pandacheck

Smash Ace
alright dude, u wanna play, lets play, I just picked Captain Falcon *color* - black / u pick??? stage is Pokemon Stadium, u beat me, i cry, gg

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Yea, it doesnt make sense for Northern ppl to host something farther south. Then everyone has to travel lol.

If Mike and dem boyz host a tourney Im pretty sure everyone would be down to go.

the new ppl or ppl who dont normally come to fests should.

Shane-when is vish going to your house?

Smile

Smash Apprentice
It seems as if you will never see the rest of Puyallup much anymore.

You'll see Cody and I, but probably will never see the others again.

Smile

Smash Apprentice
Used to have long hair is me, I usually play Falcon/Falco.

And not necessarily quit, just kind of never smash anymore. And yes, Cody is the Sheik with the party van.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
yea bloms tight cuz hes you guys's token black guy, but token black guys are characteristically the backbone of the group

<3 kline

pandacheck

Smash Ace
olympia sux, i'd never host **** here, not that i could anyways, to many scrubs down here, no one good, including me, we got some dudes that work at target / wal mart that think there good but i beat em ***'d up, JNET or justin don't play smash no more because he gets ***** like an ice cream man serving some kid a... nvm about that, Cpt Obvious aka ANDREW a dude that used to train with Jumpfreak hasn't touched melee since the Dan2 i think, he helped host that one, and Gman, well i dont kno if he's good, so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt an just say he's the best in olympia, gg, why i typed all this up, because i'm pissed off that this *** kept head shotting me long range with a shotgun in this gayass fps game i'm about to uninstall, gg

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
get all of them into smash so I can take their money when I get home so I can come home to decently sized tournaments

gman19

Smash Cadet
There are 4 of us that play here, I would love to play more and go to tourneys and stuff. My only problem is ride johns and possibly parent johns (asian moms :( ). But yeah I would love to get my money taken >.> We all went to the welcome back Ka-Master tourney last christmas, and kinda got ***** LOL. But yeah I had tons of fun that time, so yeah.....

pandacheck

Smash Ace
where in olympia do u liv gman, oreo an bmelo are coming down tomorrow to play, so if u wanna play, i'm sure oreo would be down to pick u up just hit me up 3604858131, now that my numbers public, the b!tches should be hittin me up anytime now lol

PhongP

Smash Cadet
lol. yeah anthony, i'm sure there's a ton of *****es here on smashboards. When are you guys gonna play tomorrow? Would it be cool if i joined you(if i get in the mood to drive 1.5 hours down to olympia)? i've really been wanting to play lately.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
dont kno what time, but feel free to call me, or head down whenever u feel like it, its just me and my friend here

Syler

Smash Journeyman
o_0 phong might going to oly? well if phong comes i'll come ^^, i gotta stop by my dad's house down there anyways. Though my sleeping schedule stands i'll probably fall asleep around noon so idk lol

pandacheck

Smash Ace
so your already johning about not enough sleep, u disgust me syler, u really do, an SILENT WOLF, if your still in OLY, get your 4ss to my place, so i can get ***** by that massive dong u call tech skill sir

pandacheck

Smash Ace
FOO your coming over here lol, hit me up at 360-4858131 / PHONG let me know what time u wanna comedown i'll give u directions

pandacheck

Smash Ace
looks like a smashfest at my place, haha, bout **** time all u nuggas traveled to the south, mofo's, last time i even saw anyone from the north was Eggz / Jamo / Jem / Emo$, at that small hollywood Video tourney

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
ok so phong is bout to pick me up in about an hour. So at this time we are confirmed for the smashfest unless something comes up.

anyone with emo$ or Ppa0 number post it or text it to me plz

253 306 0912
253 655 7011

text it to whichever number I gave you.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
was good playing with phong kline syler bmelo oreo an Gman, needa play more, an i needa john more lol gg phong on the ******, gg kline on the jokes / mediocre ****** / better than axe pikachu combo's lol, syler / *** u for ****** me lol, Gman, your probably the hardest peach i've ever played next to bladewise

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
gman was there?

smashed with wolf and combo last night.

gg otto on the ******/smarter than andy samus, gg nate on the best gw/jokes/mediocre ******

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Yeah i probably would have stopped by seatac last night but i slept 11 hours yesterday and wasn't feeling like smashing (then i went back to sleep for a few more hours lol.

Anyways no johns, i'll try to make the next one, if anything though. idk if im free next weekend i might be chillin with some homies for my b-day.

Oh and i think puyallup is stopping by sometime earlier next week if anyone is intersted sometime between monday-wednesday or something i haven't quite figured out when i should have it yet.

gman19

Smash Cadet
So one of the other kids said he'd be down to play. I'll keep talking to them and maybe convince them to let you come over. If I convince my parents Vista might be down here saturday but not sure lol. It was fun playing you (panda) and bmelo :) peach is dumb

Top Bottom