• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Haha you guys didnt even go to GC when me and Otto weren't there
most unexcellent/most casual*** of you all
krazy.
-eggz

go next month, im tryna hype it

pandacheck

Smash Ace
well that would've been cool to play dj combo, but then again it would've been cool to lose to kline mew2, but it didn't happen haha, luv ya big nigg

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
na, I went m2 at gc. I lost to emo money 1-2. sheik vs m2.

and I lost to dmacs peach. kinda gay story behind it but Im not even trying to john. I should have beaten him, and and I had a really close set.

Emo money got 3rd.

Overall a really fun experience tho. Im really jizzed (lol) for september.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
not sure where to go with this one

attack kline option: haha me and vish entered ssb64 this one time and beat dmac hella easy, and he plays that game

defend kline option: otto you lost to larry at pound yo

aight

gman19

Smash Cadet
haha I'm just a casual melee player who wants to play more and possibly convince my parents to let me go to a tourney, but was browsing through this thread, but WTF Pandacheck you're in Olympia?! Let's play dude, I live in Olympia too :p

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yeah I don't get the Larry comment either...

Haha big *** always talkin that game, failing to deliver results.

Oh, everyone start buyin hella pastries. It's for the greater good.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Hey, **** you all.

Yea man, **** happens. [instert hella semi-legitimate johns here] Campy props to dmac.

sky lol. Im just saying **** happens. if you let it eat at your soul then brawl might kill you or something.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Well yea but, I mean, if you let anything eat your soul you're probably gonna die, cuz ****, your soul just got eaten.

Smile

Smash Apprentice
Unrelated: I got me a Core i7 quad-core chip that OC's to 4.4 GHZ for $375 :D.

Related: May need a ride to this Smashfest if I do go, and might need to go home around 1:45 or so for work on Saturday. Big might though, but if you do come pick me up I'll pay for gas.

nates (dj combo) going to start having tight air conditioned smashfests, theyll be the new fests. further south than uw, better for sissies who wont travel to andys.

gman19

Smash Cadet
lol im 16 and I don't drink. But we should play melee soon? Like before summer is over and I have to go back to school haha. A couple of my friends play too, and we're decent for casual players. I went to Vista's house once and played, and managed not to get 4stocked everytime XD

Syler

Smash Journeyman
gman do you happen to be vista's cousin or know his cousin or something? I think i remember someone mentioning he had one that lived in the oly area a long *** time ago.

gman19

Smash Cadet
@Syler I think Vista know's my friend's cousin and they met each other by seeing a comment on facebook about smash on the cousin's status. So you probably heard about my friend

Syler

Smash Journeyman
I should probably check this site more often lol, but yeah i already answered ur text ^^

By chance does anyone have a tri-wing screwdriver?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
u was having a fest today? wtf?

anyway. I have a tri wing, but Im stuck at the house pretty much cuz im not tryin to bus, everyone is gone till sunday cuz they went camping.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
nah i didn't have one today cuz im sick. But if people want to stop by during the week and tell me ahead of time that's cool. And yeah i'll give warning before i hold another fest.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros smash bros

pandacheck

Smash Ace
one day, washington will have the best players in smash, that'll be the day i quit, and pursue a life lol, anyways take it e z all, good job to eggz an Silent wolf at apex, play more like that and i won't talk crap no more haha

Eggz

Smash Hero
New tournament style I'd like to start using to encourage all you **** weasels to come

Pools of 3-4 people each
top 2 advance (assuming > 8 players)
This makes it so noobs can get more games in, so even if they get *****, they get more competitive matches in so its koo

$5 entry
This makes it so noobs who are spoiled by their parents but pretend they dont have money cant john out of entering

quadruple elimination brackets
jk

but yeah, if we do those, i think we'll get more entrants. i dont care about the money so im willing to do that. i just want more good practice lol

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
New tournament style I'd like to start using to encourage all you **** weasels to come

Pools of 3-4 people each
top 2 advance (assuming > 8 players)
This makes it so noobs can get more games in, so even if they get *****, they get more competitive matches in so its koo

$5 entry
This makes it so noobs who are spoiled by their parents but pretend they dont have money cant john out of entering

quadruple elimination brackets
jk

but yeah, if we do those, i think we'll get more entrants. i dont care about the money so im willing to do that. i just want more good practice lol
tight. sounds like a good idea.

everyone call who you know to smash.

Top Bottom