• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Add me also KA0ST4R

otto you didn't accept my request yet as ottob.

also add eggz..I think its dj eggz but shane/otto can confirm or deny.

also 2: I ****ing suck lol, I main wolf, 2nd phoenix.

DjEggz

yea i dont really play on OttoB. i made my atmosphere accnt to get certain **** from the noob shop but i had a better w/l ratio with atmos so i stayed with that. i only made silentwulf to play in the noob server and get gold to buy **** in the noob shop

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
noob shop? are there different shops at different levels?

and can u transfer gold and stuff? otherwise I don't see why u need multiple account except to play with us I guess.

im just a little confused

it used to not be like this, but once you get to axe rank, all the items in the shop change and idk if the shop changes back. i had to make new accounts to access the noob shop again, cuz i only go for style and just about all the cool avatars are in the noob shop imo. you cant transfer gold, but you can gift avatar items to other accounts

C!Z

Smash Lord
So I was talkin to Paige last night, and she says, "That N word that comes over(aka Kline) added me on facebook, I'm not sure why he never says anything when he comes over." LMAO. Then I let her know it's the internet balls LOLOL.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
actually cizwiz I speak to paige lol but I never really go out of my way. idk never really wanted to be a bother. pretty much hi and bye or if one of them says something.

I saw barker in the pic and on the name.

also I forgot barker was his last name and I thought they made a joint account lol. before I realized it was paige I had already sent the friend request lol.

but internet ballz is still pretty funny.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
its season 2.

just hit 1400, idk if thats axe yet or like hammer? otto are u axe rank or higher, ur **** looks golden, idk if that matters.

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol dj eggz is right, all i hear is gunbound gunbound gunbound haha kline you better get top 7 at least at GC for how much you're talkin bout gunbound and not smash :p

you got this toph! let us knnow how it goes

its season 2.

just hit 1400, idk if thats axe yet or like hammer? otto are u axe rank or higher, ur **** looks golden, idk if that matters.
thats "stone axe" aka stone hammer cuz it def looks like a hammer. then it goes double stone hammer. then axe. im bout to be double sided axe on my main account. my other accnt is double axe

heres the levels, kinda tricky to find.

http://gunbound.softnyx.net/About/Level.aspx

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
so im trying to come to this tourny...laugh at the last minute...directions and what time it starts would be awesome...and if anyone is trying to smash right now that be great

nDie

Smash Apprentice
so im trying to come to this tourny...laugh at the last minute...directions and what time it starts would be awesome...and if anyone is trying to smash right now that be great
You mean GC? And we are smashing at Sylers later today if you wanna come, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. We are gonna be recording hopefully if we can find the gamebridge software disk or a copy online.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
man after i went out of my way to be all like "oh man im going to a tourney" and everything LOL

i got butchered. it was mega gay, my hands were ridiculously cold in the morning and i ended up losing to souten (fox player who got hella good recently; he won the tourney) and then false, a doc :/ people told me not to feel too bad cuz he used to be (well, still is) japan's best doc - but he's inactive. anyway, i played pretty good against him but got chaingrabbed/bthrow bair gimped, and SD'd once or twice

maaan i got like 3 hours of sleep the night before the tourney hanging out with cho and kei though. LOL never doing that again. ...uh, getting 3 hours of sleep that is.

idk next tourneys in 4 weeks lol

bout to put in hella work and... uh... not get 13th LOL

oh yeah, its gay too cuz if i had beaten that doc i had an EAAAASY bracket into like, 7th place at least... bleh lol

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
@Toph-its coo fam. Next time u kno. Just as long as you a hardcore **** when u come back is all that matters.

u **** need the gamebridge software! My ***** Tee AY EYE!

Disc johns:
http://www.mntsnow.com/downloads/gamebridge.iso
http://www.daemon-tools.cc/eng/downloads/dtproAdv

Operating system johns
:
The Gamebridge technically works with Windows 7 and Windows Vista. However, the thing that the Gamebridge doesn't work with is a 64-bit operating system. If you have 32-bit Vista/Windows 7, then you will still be able to install the Gamebridge software with relative ease (It's not the normal way. You have to install the individual files off the disc. Still VERY VERY easy).

64-bit operating system johns:
You can download VMWare player and install a Virtual Machine with Windows XP on it if you have some spare hard drive space on your computer. I wasn't able to install my Gamebridge on my computer normally, so I just created an XP virtual machine and installed everything on that (think of VMWare player as an emulator for computers).

Ive used this so its clean, dont trip.

@Batman-GC is Feb 5th. which is in 1 WEEK. It would be tight if u could make it etc, etc. Ill get directions and address posted 4 u soon.

nDie

Smash Apprentice
Thanks kline, that should get us set up hopefully. I'll mention you when my combo vids make me hella famous.

C!Z

Smash Lord
We need more smash fests. While I'm perfectly find gettin all my practice from Bisno, you guys need to be playin us more. Otherwise it's just gonna be a top 5 state for a long time.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I remember Kei talking about a good player in Japan who would consistently beat him with Doc called "Farce" years ago. Maybe that's the same guy, just pronunciation difference.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
****ed up thing is syler held a fest today. they didn't bother to invite us tho.

ciz Im putting 2 bucks on vs vish if it happens...anyone wanna bet?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I remember Kei talking about a good player in Japan who would consistently beat him with Doc called "Farce" years ago. Maybe that's the same guy, just pronunciation difference.
same guy, yeah lol. it might actually be Farce and I just assumed it was False cuz in japanese those words are spelled the same

kei was telling me to watch out for him in bracket too LOL
btw kei got 2nd. came 1 stock away from winning haha

edit: well, anyway, whatever. time to get gunbound i guess LOL im pissed at smash

do i just get the english version or whatever

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Yea, I got mine from the first biggass link. I wasnt 100% sure when I was first DL GB either. But its the same place/link so it should be all gravy.

As soon as you start go throught the tutorial, u get good ****. Hella EX items and then some avi gear. LOL I wasted 20 nukes on almost nothing.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I was trying to kill Otto, so I was throwin nukes everywhere lol. I didnt even kno they were limited like that, I thought I bought them with gold.

DwightDL

Smash Cadet
Hey, don't really know how this thread works, but it seems like the right place for what i want.

I've been trying to get into competitive smash for a few months with a friend of mine, and have spent those months lurking Smashboards learning how to play on a competitive level. I'm really hoping that I'll be able to get in contact with somebody in Bellingham, WA, so I can have some new people to play and train with.

Top Bottom