• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Utah Power Rankings

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
hmmm yes gojira...are u high or something?!? i was thinking that c!Z was gonna go higher on the rankings...and yet you lower him??? whats up with that?? and WHAT HAPPEND TO BOBO?!?!

McFly

Smash Cadet
From what I saw, C!Z dominated most of the people he fought. He did lose to Nate and to PC, but c'mon, he beat and could beat the majority of the people on the rankings. He deserves a much higher spot than 9th.

Gojira

Smash Lord
From what I saw, C!Z dominated most of the people he fought. He did lose to Nate and to PC, but c'mon, he beat and could beat the majority of the people on the rankings. He deserves a much higher spot than 9th.
you cant say becasue he CAN beat them he should be higher. You have no idea who he can or cant beat on the rankings.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I beat PC once; I CAN beat PC; I should be number one in Utah. Good logic

Gojira

Smash Lord
WTF are you talking about...? See this is why I said you need to be removed from the rankings. Your logic makes no sense, everything you say that matters for the rankings completely underminds your spot on the rankings. When's the last time you even made top 5? I don't know what we need to do to fix this panel but it needs to be done. Face it you and Nate are in total cahoots, neither of you have done well in a tourney since the scene was small. People are better now and improving, I see nothing from you two, same old characters nothing new. Just cuz you helped make this scene doesn't mean you should be granted rankings, recognition maybe but you need to prove you belong in anything to do with this smash scene and your personal grief with me or other players shouldn't matter. Grow up and learn and how to play this game.
HAHAHAHAHA C!Z im on the panel to STAY FOREVER, maybe if you were not such a noob you wouldn't be so low on the rankings. but good tourney everyone, keep up the good work.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
WTF are you talking about...? See this is why I said you need to be removed from the rankings. Your logic makes no sense, everything you say that matters for the rankings completely underminds your spot on the rankings. When's the last time you even made top 5? I don't know what we need to do to fix this panel but it needs to be done. Face it you and Nate are in total cahoots, neither of you have done well in a tourney since the scene was small. People are better now and improving, I see nothing from you two, same old characters nothing new. Just cuz you helped make this scene doesn't mean you should be granted rankings, recognition maybe but you need to prove you belong in anything to do with this smash scene and your personal grief with me or other players shouldn't matter. Grow up and learn and how to play this game.
What are you people complaining about?! I don't see where you're getting all these random rankings from. C!Z never dropped, Gojira's not above Fallen Prophet, WTF...

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
What's wrong...the list posted on Monday? *checks the "last edited...at" date*...yup, Monday. I don't get why people are saying such nonsense.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Seriously....C!Z at 9th lol wtf?

Let's try not to spam random lists in here people

laozy

Smash Journeyman
that was one sick joke. is it a november-fools joke or something?
seriously, what was the first list about? i was ready to.....

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Haha I've never tried it but I bet you could replace the old image with the new image by saving the new image with the same file name as the old one(deleting the old one). Therefore the new image would show up everywhere the old image was, without you having to edit the actual post. Just a theory though..

Though I must admit, that was a pretty good joke. It sure got everyone.

Zamoz

Smash Cadet
A girl at my work dropped a copy of SMG into our "Shred-It" bin today and couldn't get it out. True story. She claims it was an accident. How the hell you do something like that on accident is something I will never know.

Also, PC's sense of humor is win.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Dude, that's totally true Xsyven. awesome. I like the list btw, although this next tournament you guys may have to change my icon to Ganondorf... I really really like him. Last night I was messing around and I could beat bowser at dream land with a 3--7 handicap by 3 O.o. 2-8 is just rediculous though; neutral Ax2 kills me. Only lost by 1 though. Ganondorf is just too good....

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, okay, since the joke is obviously out in the open, I'm going to tell you what happened, so everyone can have a laugh (at themselves?)...
When we had the meeting Monday evening, Gojira and Xsyven said they had to leave early, so we decided to not discuss the rankings with the limited time that we had. Then, after scheduling to meet during the next evening, Xsyven suggested to make a joke list and play with people's heads (HE'S TO BLAME!! GET HIM!!).
So we tried our best to create a list that would piss people off (main C!Z and CdBobo :p), but not too outrageous that it would seem plain obvious (like placing the top three at the bottom or off the lsit or something). C!Z then started asking both CREA and myself the same questions via texting/IM, so we had to come up with the same story (and we had to PM Xsyven to go with that story, as he had left before C!Z asked these questions). At this point, the thread was flooded with complaints and flaming.
When we meet the next evening on Tuesday, Xsyven was online, but was away during the entire meeting, so we discussed without him. After we had the list done, FTS suggested that we should just deny that the fake list ever existed, and make people more confused (we had to yet again inform Xsyven once he got back, on what was going on). I then said that we should upload the new image on the same URL so the "post last edited...on" date wouldn't change (Ken Neth, you're pretty clever; your theory was 100% CORRECT). But this was quickly found out (as you people aren't stupid). We just thought it would be funny to do it anyway (Zamoz certainly thought it was funny :chuckle:).

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Well, okay, since the joke is obviously out in the open, I'm going to tell you what happened, so everyone can have a laugh (at themselves?)...
When we had the meeting Monday evening, Gojira and Xsyven said they had to leave early, so we decided to not discuss the rankings with the limited time that we had. Then, after scheduling to meet during the next evening, Xsyven suggested to make a joke list and play with people's heads (HE'S TO BLAME!! GET HIM!!).
So we tried our best to create a list that would piss people off (main C!Z and CdBobo :p), but not too outrageous that it would seem plain obvious (like placing the top three at the bottom or off the lsit or something). C!Z then started asking both CREA and myself the same questions via texting/IM, so we had to come up with the same story (and we had to PM Xsyven to go with that story, as he had left before C!Z asked these questions). At this point, the thread was flooded with complaints and flaming.
When we meet the next evening on Tuesday, Xsyven was online, but was away during the entire meeting, so we discussed without him. After we had the list done, FTS suggested that we should just deny that the fake list ever existed, and make people more confused (we had to yet again inform Xsyven once he got back, on what was going on). I then said that we should upload the new image on the same URL so the "post last edited...on" date wouldn't change (Ken Neth, you're pretty clever; your theory was 100% CORRECT). But this was quickly found out (as you people aren't stupid). We just thought it would be funny to do it anyway (Zamoz certainly thought it was funny :chuckle:).
LIES!! ALL LIES!!!

There never WAS a fake list. LOOK AT THE LAST EDITED AT TIME ON THE FIRST POST!!! :laugh:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
The fake ilst was my idea.
Trillian logs ftw.

Legend:
ChristopherWalkenMaskTheStampede = CREA
Heath = Xsyven

[20:42] Gojira Kaiju: anyways i got to download some base hunter
[20:42] ChristopherWalkenMaskTheStampede: McFly for number 1 in Utah?
[20:42] Gojira Kaiju: yeha mcfly is funny
[20:42] Gojira Kaiju: DUE HAHA
[20:42] Heath: We should make a joke power ranking list.
[20:42] Heath: >>
[20:42] Gojira Kaiju: im goign to make a fake list to see C!Z's reaction
[20:42] Gojira Kaiju: NO ONE RUIN IT
[20:42] FoxTheStampede: lol
[20:42] ChristopherWalkenMaskTheStampede: PC would still be number one on a joke list.
[20:43] Perfect Chaos: It's like 5 months from April fools
[20:43] Gojira Kaiju: yes he will be
[20:43] Gojira Kaiju: its goign to be this
[20:43] Heath: IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE APRIL.
[20:43] Heath: TO BE A JOKE.
[20:43] FoxTheStampede: dude.....december fools
[20:43] Heath: Make sure you don't put anyone TERRIBLE on there.
[20:43] Perfect Chaos: It's not december, either

I think we both had the inspiration at the same time...

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Trillian logs ftw.

Legend:
ChristopherWalkenMaskTheStampede = CREA
Heath = Xsyven

[20:42] Gojira Kaiju: anyways i got to download some base hunter
[20:42] ChristopherWalkenMaskTheStampede: McFly for number 1 in Utah?
[20:42] Gojira Kaiju: yeha mcfly is funny
[20:42] Gojira Kaiju: DUE HAHA
[20:42] Heath: We should make a joke power ranking list.
[20:42] Heath: >>
[20:42] Gojira Kaiju: im goign to make a fake list to see C!Z's reaction
[20:42] Gojira Kaiju: NO ONE RUIN IT
[20:42] FoxTheStampede: lol
[20:42] ChristopherWalkenMaskTheStampede: PC would still be number one on a joke list.
[20:43] Perfect Chaos: It's like 5 months from April fools
[20:43] Gojira Kaiju: yes he will be
[20:43] Gojira Kaiju: its goign to be this
[20:43] Heath: IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE APRIL.
[20:43] Heath: TO BE A JOKE.
[20:43] FoxTheStampede: dude.....december fools
[20:43] Heath: Make sure you don't put anyone TERRIBLE on there.
[20:43] Perfect Chaos: It's not december, either

I think we both had the inspiration at the same time...
Lulz December fools.

Top Bottom