• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Utah Power Rankings

laozy

Smash Journeyman
wow, the power ranking is going to change dramatically after the nov. tournament. ooooo and so many people is going to be taken out of the list if khom, david and myself do good again.

lol pnt kids are funny. lol jumpoo. i swear its something in the bread.

C!Z

Smash Lord
He's probably saying it because they're riding your *** like you're a god or something. No offense to you, 'jira, but your fanboys are annoying.
For reals! You guys make fun of him behind his back, but on Boards he's your big smelly king? Idk if you're just kissin a$$ cuz you want his vote when it comes time for power rankings but it is becoming annoying. C!Z votes for Zack to be removed from the panel. Word.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
wow, the power ranking is going to change dramatically after the nov. tournament. ooooo and so many people is going to be taken out of the list if khom, david and myself do good again.

lol pnt kids are funny. lol jumpoo. i swear its something in the bread.
hah yes it is in the bread :)
He's probably saying it because they're riding your *** like you're a god or something. No offense to you, 'jira, but your fanboys are annoying.
lol you wish its because goji is a god!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
lol you wish its because goji is a god!
God of what? Having ******** fanboys? He's not even top 5 in a state where an 11 year old (though a good one, from what I've heard) can whoop ***. He's a decent guy, but c'mon... Bowser is all I need to say.

Seriously, quit riding his ****. It's annoying, and makes me want to 'jira bash, despite not having problems with him. ******** scrubby fanbois are detrimental to one's popularity. Jira, shut them up or something.

Gojira

Smash Lord
hnm

C!Z- Just shut your ****ing noobish mouth ok? I am not leaving the power ranking Panel because of a vote from someone like you. Even though they are kissing my ***, kissing my *** DOES NOT work to get a good spot on the rankings, just like you being a ******* doesnt affect my opinion towards you.

To my "Fanboys"-Just ****ing stop. Yes you may like me, cool. Dont ****ing SPAM your honoring me as a god. Its spam and its VERY annoying after the first time you post about it in the power ranking thread.

To Zeal, its not my ****ing fault they are my fanboys. But you coming in here and getting pissed when this is the UTAH thread not the CO thread is stupid as well. Listen to spirit dragon, your taking it way to seriously.

Please this thread is for power rankings discussion. Not spamming, flamming, or anything off-topic. Anything off topic from here on down is going to be spam, and yes I am playing "I AM THE GOD OF THIS THREAD" right now. Should we update now or after the tenth-GO

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have talked to an outside source, I want to hold or the panelists to get together for a meeting before the next tourney.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also made Xysven a panelist whether he likes it or not

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I love how battle.net keeps thinking my connection over teh internetz is laggy :laugh:

But in all seriousness, I'd prefer to wait until after the 10th just so we can see if changes that would be made if we update now are warranted or not. Plus, it would be hard to justify some people's rankings remaining as is given their placement from last tourney(like me :ohwell:)

Gojira

Smash Lord
I love how battle.net keeps thinking my connection over teh internetz is laggy :laugh:

But in all seriousness, I'd prefer to wait until after the 10th just so we can see if changes that would be made if we update now are warranted or not. Plus, it would be hard to justify some people's rankings remaining as is given their placement from last tourney(like me :ohwell:)
I dont want to update the list, i just want to ask everyone a question, and throw out an idea.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Gojira, I just noticed that you added the word "Official" to the thread title, meaning you actually bothered to edit the first post, but you STILL didn't add the "Honorable Mentions" to the first post.

And I have a feeling you added the "Official" to try to prevent anyone else from overthrowing you and making their own Utah Power Rankings thread.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Hahaha adding the word official doesn't make it any more official.

It just makes it sound better.

Gojira, I just noticed that you added the word "Official" to the thread title, meaning you actually bothered to edit the first post, but you STILL didn't add the "Honorable Mentions" to the first post.
Not to mention the panelists section isn't exactly correct.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Well Zack you big hairy homo, I'm not the only one who wants you off the panel. I'm just the only one who speaks my mind. I'll be glad when Brawl comes out and you have nothing to do with the Rankings.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace

Wait Bnet!?!? What are you playing? WC3TFT? Diablo2? SC:BW? Cause I have all of those at once =O

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Aww... I want to get into SC:BW again, but no one plays except for fuxxing Koreans. Not that I don't mind getting my *** handed to me, it's just lame that I can't talk trash to them. D:

That and the SC servers are in horrible condition now. D:

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Dude, IoZ, those things are so good for no reason... :)
Also, I'll be playing WC3:TFT probably tonight, actually... any of you fools want to play DoTA? (dota-allstars.com.. strygwyr will EAT you)
But in the interest of making this post meaningful, I've decided that I need a new controller. I'm down to like 10% "tread" on my control stick and there's an actual hole in the side from wear. Also the c-stick is getting a bit off. And, I really need to do well this next tourney if I want to stay on the power rankings... we'll see, I suppose.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ok here's my s/ns incase you people actually get on when I'm randomly on.

Starcraft brood war: Chao[MBL]
Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne : Chao[MBL]
Diablo 2: Chao[MLG], Enperuto

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
So my brother just told me via the jeemale, TFT arrived today... my sn will be cdbobo (of course!) and I'll be playing DoTA and eating people with strygwyr :lol:. do you happen to play dota spiritdragon? or perhaps, from the old days, Enfos?
edit: we pry should move this to PM's or something guys... considering this is the Utah power rankings, and warcraft 3 is to smash as a river is to a rock. True, they happen to be in the same place sometimes, but they aren't related like, at all.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Utah should have a DotA power rankings :laugh:

...except I don't play DotA because the hosts are always jerks and never let me dl, and I feel too lazy to go to their site for downloads. I'll take anyone in wmw though :chuckle:

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I DO play DotA but everyone's an elitist and I just plain hate people. I play battleships a hell lot though. Although since I haven't played SC in a while I'm probably only going to play Brood War for a while.

To make this post on topic:

I believe that FTS should be first on the fact that Fox > Sheik unless you're KDJ. Its fact.

Gojira

Smash Lord

And I have a feeling you added the "Official" to try to prevent anyone else from overthrowing you and making their own Utah Power Rankings thread.
I keep forgetting to edit it, Sorry. Before you read this psot it will be edited.

BUt PC, PC you guessed it! I do not want another Power rankings thread being made NIETHER should another one be made....mainly when brawl is 3 months away. If we get this meeting in we can create one last list that is the most accurate list to date.

And, CIZ. I talked to RA about the power rankings at MGC. The only reason I would be removed from the panel (that I created because no one else would)would be because me and FTS seem to agree on everything. Thats because we have the same reasoning as Caotic who did California's power rankings and as well as Ausies. Me and FTS see things the way they should be seen. We do not add people on the rankings because they do good in one tourney. As that is not HOW it should be done. No this is not me being mad about my placings so don't even go there. I deserve probably 7th or 8th now.

What i am saying is our rankings system suck doobies and i want to have a meeting and give my suggestion as to how we can better it for ONE accurate list, based on my convo with Caotic. And sorry to burst your bubbles as well C!Z, this thread is just going to turn into the brawl Power rankings thread when Brawl comes out.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Oh, and you forgot Chao in the Honorable Mentions. I would suggests the comment being something like "He placed in the top 3 in every Singles tournament he has entered (has entered at least 6), and was formerly placed 4th on the rankings, but is taken off due to lack of recent attendance."

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Mash? How long ago was HE around? I haven't even heard his name mentioned before.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Too busy with World of Warcraft... :ohwell: He was the first and only Utahn to beat me in a set at an official tourny, before SoP 6. He was at his prime at UST 1 (the one I lost to him in), the same tourny that HugS went to. He's one of the toughest non-pro Smashers I've ever played, but he was sort of "before your time" so that's why you haven't heard of him. You can check the results for UST 1 HERE. After that tourny, he noticed how good HugS was, and sort of lost hope of ever getting good enough, so he started focusing everything into WoW, didn't play Melee for a month, and came to UST 2 (his last tourny), and did horrible. How's that for a short biography?

Gojira

Smash Lord
Too busy with World of Warcraft... :ohwell: He was the first and only Utahn to beat me in a set at an official tourny, before SoP 6. He was at his prime at UST 1 (the one I lost to him in), the same tourny that HugS went to. He's one of the toughest non-pro Smashers I've ever played, but he was sort of "before your time" so that's why you haven't heard of him. You can check the results for UST 1 HERE. After that tourny, he noticed how good HugS was, and sort of lost hope of ever getting good enough, so he started focusing everything into WoW, didn't play Melee for a month, and came to UST 2 (his last tourny), and did horrible. How's that for a short biography?
Nooo, he quit because he just didn't like the competitive aspect that much. I*m going to BEG him to come to our last melee tourney though. Dont expect him to be as good as laozy though.

And, I will add chao now.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Nooo, he quit because he just didn't like the competitive aspect that much. I*m going to BEG him to come to our last melee tourney though. Dont expect him to be as good as laozy though.

Actually, he told me that he's been playing WoW too much to play Smash. And he also told me the thing I said before about HugS.
Perhaps it is both of these reasons plus the fact that he didn't like the competitive aspect. Generally, the more the negative factors someone is faced with, the more likely they will avert from it.

Top Bottom